RPG [にぃみぃ団] 浮島の生活 (RJ215065)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
How romance Suzu with out ntr?
Can someone do the walkthrough?
simply, dont do the search quest of the other guy. if u dont help him on make the drug the whole ntr route dosent start

Suzu needs to get impregnated by the other guy. Once she does, talk to her and it'll start the event.
good, I had guessed that in the end. but its normal that suzu become pregnat after a long 1 hour of try? (with the use of pregnant medicine) thats a lot of time! or bad luck...

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
simply, dont do the search quest of the other guy. if u dont help him on make the drug the whole ntr route dosent start

good, I had guessed that in the end. but its normal that suzu become pregnat after a long 1 hour of try? (with the use of pregnant medicine) thats a lot of time! or bad luck...
Bad luck. Took me 3 days of using medicine to get work (save/loading of course, otherwise it's a waste). Until you can peek on them, it's random whether or not he cums inside her. So you can use the medicine and he cums outside making it pointless. The best way to 100% guarantee her getting impregnated is using it on nights that's she sleep in bed. Those nights the NTR guy will sneak into her room and always cums inside.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Bad luck. Took me 3 days of using medicine to get work (save/loading of course, otherwise it's a waste). Until you can peek on them, it's random whether or not he cums inside her. So you can use the medicine and he cums outside making it pointless. The best way to 100% guarantee her getting impregnated is using it on nights that's she sleep in bed. Those nights the NTR guy will sneak into her room and always cums inside.
understood. yeah, i have finally reach the pregnancy goal exactly in the same event (plus medicine of course). if only i had know that before...

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Phew...Okay! Choice Translations complete! Can grab the partial from my signature.

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Built to hold a whole school worth of kids. I'm just sad they don't use them like that did in previous games where the game actually rewards you for having kids. You do get access to the two items I've been looking high and low for....but that's about it.
So I noticed those chests, but a door blocks the way to them. How do I get through? Do I need the miracle potion from the fairy? If not, what does that potion do?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So I noticed those chests, but a door blocks the way to them. How do I get through? Do I need the miracle potion from the fairy? If not, what does that potion do?
Turn it in like it's food for 1000 p. Second play through, having high amounts of (p) comes in handy as Nekoko appears and sells you items for (p).

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Likely silly questions, but:
- is the water crystal beyond rare ? the flat spots don't seem to renew and the only other place I've seen it was the two spires next one of Megumi spots
- how do you fish ? I kind of recall being able to during intro, but later on only spots on lakes are for water

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
- All the crystals outside are one time grabs, they do not renew ever. Once you make it to the cave, you'll find renewable ones.
- Besides the one near your house, all other fishing spots are in the gathering areas. Make sure you have a fishing pole.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
- Besides the one near your house, all other fishing spots are in the gathering areas. Make sure you have a fishing pole.
Well, you can't actually *not* have a fishing pole, yet all the places in the wild, that look as if they should be fishing spots (a fence and two land squares going into a lake), are simply inactive.

OP
T

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Seriously tho, when will they give an update so we can get Megumi's ntr scene?

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
New update. Google translatfu reads:
There were various hospitalizations and eye surgery and it became late
I was able to replace Ukishima's life Ver1.07.

Tentacle event addition (tin + megumi) and child of tentacle also pregnant.
(It is etched and occurs together with North, West, South and East at the time of action)

I made sex possible even when tin did not act together when bathing.

I changed the graphic of the treasure box from the wooden box.

I changed the child of Hult to be able to ask for cooking even during pregnancy.

We changed the number of days of Hart 's child of automatic birth to half and fixed it to give birth in about 5 days.
(※ Because megumi can not go to the place of fairy ... will give birth in about 5 days)

Frost_1912

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
someone has the new update?, i only find version 1.00

Last edited:

M3ndor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So how do you get the tentacle scene? I crafted a weird mystic protin which i can't use right now. Ideas?

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
green haired girl where i find her
she disapear after the second talk with mc

ddesta1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
green haired girl where i find her
she disapear after the second talk with mc
I haven't played this game in a long time, but if I recall correctly, she asked whether you want to meet her again.
If you happened to choose no, she will be gone.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
So has anyone seen the author's site recently? ther eis a new game incoming!! And it seens the cat is back lol, now seriously ithink that is an important detail since that cat is basicallythe mascot, someone mentioned this game was a proof of concept and i agree so seeing the next game includes the mascot that may indicate is a more serious enterprise,maybe bigger? Anyway here is the page b.dlsite.net/RG20450/archives/51820252.html i just hope it still has ntr.......

So out of curiosity how many ending are there? Just to try i got ntr without confronting the 2, so far its playing like i was hoping: it comes as a total surprise when they tell him they won´t leave muahahahahahaha (will compare with the other way later), but my question is how doesmegumi affect the endings? imean ifi romance does it alter them how?

proxicide25

Reputation score
So has anyone seen the author's site recently? ther eis a new game incoming!! And it seens the cat is back lol, now seriously ithink that is an important detail since that cat is basicallythe mascot, someone mentioned this game was a proof of concept and i agree so seeing the next game includes the mascot that may indicate is a more serious enterprise,maybe bigger? Anyway here is the page b.dlsite.net/RG20450/archives/51820252.html i just hope it still has ntr.......

So out of curiosity how many ending are there? Just to try i got ntr without confronting the 2, so far its playing like i was hoping: it comes as a total surprise when they tell him they won´t leave muahahahahahaha (will compare with the other way later), but my question is how doesmegumi affect the endings? imean ifi romance does it alter them how?
Doing a lot of stuff, I just found out three (again, with many variables like Megumi loving you)

Normal ending: no one fucks
Good ending: you fuck the heroine
Bad ending: he fucks the heroine

If there's any other ending I would love to know. And no, even if she is pregnant, even if you know and fap to the fact that she is cheating on you (the protagonits I mean) there's no variation from the bad ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.