What's new

SIM [SOUTH TREE] Elves of the Lewd Cage / 淫籠のエルヴス (RE214906) (RJ214906)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

It's a 'slave training' game.

Except you're ordering a dark elf to do things to the loli elf.

:v Coming out Late February.

Currently a fairly short trial available.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Oh boy, a new game by this circle. I really enjoyed , at least. Here's the link to the thread for that game, by the way; I updated the upload link I had in it, too, since the old one went defunct and the forum's now a pain in the butt.

Anyway, I want to point out that the dark elf is evidently a futa, and from what I can tell, other than the initial scene where she penetrates her, you only get one opportunity for her to grope/kiss the blonde elf before the demo ends. If someone finds out anything else you can do, lemme know.

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Sadly that's all in the demo I believe :v

That said, the most recent blog update from the author have some potentially good news
While the game is slated for late February, that's the author's 'I can definitely release it' date so if things go really smoothly he think he can even makes it for January.

Also after this game is released the next project will be a sequel? to the first game.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
So there is futanari or Yuri or straight?
Futa/Yuri

I kinda skim through the intro but essentially you're the 'owner' of the dark elf, and the loli elf is the new product you just purchased and get her sent to that island where the dark elf is.
Dark elves are elves that's born between an elf and a monster, and is the reason why she's a futa. (also that make you as the owner quite a weirdo to purchase her before)

Through using a sort of sense-sharing magic, the dark elf basically will train the loli per your order.

There's stamina and sensitivity meter and 'current status' for the loli.
In the prologue scene she 'fainted' after the dark elf raped her the first time.

Which lead into tutorial on stocking up on food.
The elves won't die even without food, but the loli's stamina won't recover without them, so it's recommended to have the dark elf go hunting (which can get you materials for making other medicines too) before it runs out.

In the final tutorial (the training one) when you get the loli to over 75% of the sensitivity bar filled
The dark elf mentions pushing any further might cause her to faint, so make her cum for now.

Some of the state the loli can be in, based on what's shown on the blog (and some can happen at the same time)
Whip marks
'low spirit' (blank eyes)
heart eyes
shower with semen

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Cool thanks lazycat, that increased my interest in the game xD

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
So, a rather interesting update to the trial (haven't played through it yet, this is just from what the blog say)

1. The author's removed time related stuffs.
2. The game is no longer packaged which was the cause of it being heavier on the CPU before.

The author say overall story content of the trial didn't change which I assume means the trial will still linear progress into the end of tutorial.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
time related stuffs does that mean time limit for stuff that can be done got removed to make game more fun to play?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
time related stuffs does that mean time limit for stuff that can be done got removed to make game more fun to play?
Basically, in the older trial there's Morning/Evening session to a day, where the morning was used for tutorial on scavenging for materials/food and the evening the actual training.

Now it just goes straight to the evening training :v not sure how author will deal with getting less time to train the girl assuming there's days limit in the game.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
So author's basically finished with all the game parts, just debugging/making sample screenshots left.

By his estimation, assuming nothing goes wrong of course, the game should be able to be released some time next week.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I do like the idea of a yuri training game.
I'll have to check out their previous game.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Author have uploaded the full version of the game to DLSite, it should come on on Friday the 23rd.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Game is out now.

There's also an updated trial letting you play up to 3rd day.

Frankerz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Really looking forward to play it. Only need to find a link somehow. Not a lot of people downloaded it yet.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
can someone share some tips/guide?
Seems to be simple enough. The open changes nothing (as far as I can tell) and after that you have to train the slavegirl, by proxy.

Green bar is hp, if it runs out, she faints. Presumably this leads to something bad.
Blue bar seems to be her arousal. Get it to 100, or whatever.

I'm testing out cheat-engine to see if i can lock her hp at 100, just to make things easy for me, but it doesn't seem to be happening.

TLDR: train her so her sex-stats go up (including her max hp) without breaking her.
As for controls... just faff about with the buttons till you get the gist, basically.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Seems to be simple enough. The open changes nothing (as far as I can tell) and after that you have to train the slavegirl, by proxy.

Green bar is hp, if it runs out, she faints. Presumably this leads to something bad.
Blue bar seems to be her arousal. Get it to 100, or whatever.

I'm testing out cheat-engine to see if i can lock her hp at 100, just to make things easy for me, but it doesn't seem to be happening.

TLDR: train her so her sex-stats go up (including her max hp) without breaking her.
As for controls... just faff about with the buttons till you get the gist, basically.
3rd process, value * 2 for CE :v
Just know that while the number will still visually go down when you do the next action, behind the scene it's still locked.
(for example, say I lock her health at 70, do an action that drops it by 8, the screen will still show 62, but when I do an action again it'll calculate based on her health being 70)

For her arousal, getting it to 70+ allows you to choose to make her cum, doing so gives you an elf's tear item for crafting, as well as usually being one of the better health:stat gain option (of course if you CE anything is fine)

You unlock more training methods based on the girl's stat growth, though some requires you to send the dark elf to go hunting and gathering materials for crafting them (like BDSM rope or whip)

shohei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I imagine I've missed something that should be obvious, but how do you clean the poor girl?
you can use the blue button in the left or walk her out when it's raining.

Status
Not open for further replies.