What's new

[PEACH CAT] マーリィズナイト / Marley's KNIGHT (RJ213881)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
New Peach Cat game. Looks like it will have some more of the usual outfit play and the like. Says that there's harassment by enemies during battle?

Last edited by a moderator:

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Tried the demo for a bit, looks pretty interesting but there was not much in the demo as far as i saw. Seems like regular encounters were disabled and the first boss would not die after hitting it for a good 10 minutes. As far as the H went: you can command the male party members to sexually harass the protagonist.

Schaloper

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Seems like regular encounters were disabled and the first boss would not die after hitting it for a good 10 minutes.
You'll need the guy with the helmet to do any good damage to the first boss. Have Mary be on healing duty while the helmet guy do the work. You will need to use one of your item to recover your MP. After the battle, Mary will gain some magic spell and a wizard robe (same one as the boss) that will change Mary's appearance when you equip it.

Drc

Lurker
Reputation score
It's out! it seems to be really a great game.

OP
thswherizat

thswherizat

Reputation score
Already over 300 DLs, hopefully we'll be able to find some links soon.

STeLeR

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well that was disappointing for me...the monsters don't rape her, only harass her during combat...

mastadon05

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
You can download it via torrent for faster download

mark9700

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Whats the Plot for this? i can't Fap when i don't know whats going on
long story short : mom's captured by slave merchant, now the hot blonde must find her.

game's mechanic isn't bad neither stellar, BF is very rudimental so far, enemies may touch her breast or lift her skirt instead of attacking/damage once a turn, but that's it, i didn't find any grapple mechanic, struggle or sex attacks. your companions/bodyguards act the same way: as they level up they learn combat and sex-combat skills, but it's just a cg screen pop-up once a turn, no follow up, no status effect, no ramifications of any sort. (for the rest the gameis the usual event collector, where you need to find locations for ecchi events , or simply the story progression makes you stumble upon one)
at least so far, i'm not sure how far i am in the game, i'm in the 3rd town, the one you reach after passing through the plant infestation

it's not bad, not great

Last edited:

willaberhaben

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I am going to save everyone who is not there the hassle to find it out the hard way: The last boss has 30k HP and restores 3% each turn. So its a real pain in the behind to kill him. And if you deal less than 900 damage you can just kill yourself off. At least he is not a gameover but a CG instead if you lose.

OP
thswherizat

thswherizat

Reputation score
Yeah the H quality is top tier as always, but it seems the fights are intended to be long and it just really drags on. I've always disliked healing in these games for exactly that reason. You can do a lot more with enemies and the like if you know that you're playing with a set amount of HP, rather than playing against how many mana potions the player bought. Dragging the fights out for a crazy long time based on that mechanic alone is just boring.

Actually, the original Monster Girl Quest also did that well, because of the way the SP was gained it could very accurately predict how much you would be able to heal and the like.

asd^2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Where's the gallery at the end of the game? (if there's one)

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
i also want to ask that once you finish game and gains free roam with the purple haired knight what to do ? and its there a gallery?

Blisken

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i also want to ask that once you finish game and gains free roam with the purple haired knight what to do ? and its there a gallery?
After you get the purple hair knight you need to go to the first dungeon and talk to the first boss she will open a new passage there are new items as well as a new boss after you beat it you will unlock the gallery and the ability to go nude.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
thx a lot haha i went all towns bt i avoided dungeons or enemy zones =3
WAIT i finish that dungoen got new clothes and story take me back to first town and indeed i can get nude for 1 second before the purple haired girl ask me to put clothes again
also i cannot find any gallery anywhere o.o

NVM gallery its when you go sleep and purple haired its sleeping XD

Last edited:
OP
thswherizat

thswherizat

Reputation score
Ugh that last boss is a pain. Can someone upload their save after that?

Mikufan39

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Vampire Fuck best game of Peach cat!~
Unfortunately the latest games of peach cat have more sales and ranking than Vampire Fuck... :(
Probably will not create a similar game in the future...

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Vampire Fuck best game of Peach cat!~
Unfortunately the latest games of peach cat have more sales and ranking than Vampire Fuck... :(
Probably will not create a similar game in the future...
That's true, but even though they have more sales than Vampire Fuck, people liked it more than the latest games...isn't it kind of weird?

Status
Not open for further replies.