What's new

[misinkoujou] Flower Witch

Status
Not open for further replies.

paccyman

Lurker
Reputation score
Guy that made Flower Fairy has a demo for his new game on his blog.

Apparently it came out yesterday. Has like ~10 enemies, pretty decent for a demo.

Merry Christmas.

Also, does anyone know where I can get the boss BGM for flower fairy?

edit: Found it. Atelier Amacha, google translate. Chess and Bacteria were what I was looking for.

Keepin' it brief 'cause I don't want to make it a habit of posting on this site.

Last edited by a moderator:

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Welp...=x

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Controls are more less the same here as Flower Fairy
A - Select
S - Jump / Cancel
Z - Sprint
X - Attack
C - Charge (it's for stamina)
V - Dodge *It's similar to tumble in flowergirl, but instead you go slightly up

3 female enemies from flowergirl are back with a new look, namely the Elf, Swordswoman, and the Butterfly girl.
The elf's arrow now arcs going down instead of a straight line
The Swordswoman now has a new jump attack where she'll jump up in the air and attempt to slash you.

The Plant boss is a bit hard to beat without projectiles. If anyone of you know how to use projectiles, please share :>

85centimeters

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Controls are more less the same here as Flower Fairy
A - Select
S - Jump / Cancel
Z - Sprint
X - Attack
C - Charge (it's for stamina)
V - Dodge *It's similar to tumble in flowergirl, but instead you go slightly up

3 female enemies from flowergirl are back with a new look, namely the Elf, Swordswoman, and the Butterfly girl.
The elf's arrow now arcs going down instead of a straight line
The Swordswoman now has a new jump attack where she'll jump up in the air and attempt to slash you.

The Plant boss is a bit hard to beat without projectiles. If anyone of you know how to use projectiles, please share :>
You have a variety of spells at your disposal that can be equipped at the pink crystal next to the blue crystal you save at. All of them are triggered by holding charge (default C) and pressing another button (such as dodge or attack).

Yellow flower: shoot a sunflower seed.
Red flower: whip people with a medium range melee attack.
Blue flower: a strong close range attack.

Do note the spells seem to bug up if you equip them in a certain order.

The boss can be beaten easily by dodging behind her, using the blue flower spell, then using dodge's I frames to avoid her retaliation. Rinse and repeat for ez win. Demo ends right after though anyways.

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Ah. Didn't know spells can be equipped on the pink crystal. Thanks~

prevertedaccount

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can't figure out how to get to the boss if there is one. I'm stuck at the second save point....Or i would have been, then i realized i could drop down.

Edit:Also, you can take the boss down in five or seven vine whips. I did this by baiting the vine sprout from bellow to the most left, and whipped like no tomorrow.
And you can attack up with the vine whip by holding up when you use the button assigned to the vine whip attach.

Last edited:

jumjummju

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The new witch MC is super adorable! I also love the new addition to the game over rape, where if you press S while being H'd after dying it'll cycle between a staff and a heart. The staff makes you "break out" the next time they cum and the heart makes them keep you forever.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The new witch MC is super adorable! I also love the new addition to the game over rape, where if you press S while being H'd after dying it'll cycle between a staff and a heart. The staff makes you "break out" the next time they cum and the heart makes them keep you forever.
Ahh, so thats what that did. Makes sense!

And is it just me, or is this MC even weaker than the last in the HP department? It feel like 3 hits are enough to do you in even on easy.
On the other hand you have a lot more gadgets to work with right at the start, so it balances out.

lokm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there a fullscreen mode?
Just create a shortcut then right click it ->Properties>Run>Maximized, the window resets to small size for me after each death but it still kinda works idk if there is another way to make the window bigger.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Just create a shortcut then right click it ->Properties>Run>Maximized, the window resets to small size for me after each death but it still kinda works idk if there is another way to make the window bigger.
when you use the pink crystal you can select the bottom option to get to the settings. One of the settings has a 1x and 2x. Changing that makes the screen bigger.

phil1284

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Easiest way to kill the boss:
lure the earth vine to the start of the arena,
dash toward the boss to lock the vine out with the tree that will lock you in,
spam sunflower spell on boss which will stun lock her,
profit.

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The developer seems to have improved optimization of this game.
When I was playing the demo for the previous games, I get massive slowdowns .
I didn't experience any on this demo.

Reputation score
For those who didn't notice, if you beat the boss and then run back to the beginning of the demo, a new room unlocks beneath your house which contains a whole bunch of enemies for you to play around with. Including one girl which doesn't seem to appear anywhere else in the demo.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Anybody have a save which have beaten the boss? :D

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Holy stun lock, Batman. I think they should probably not make getting hit take out a ton of your energy, because lord knows I grew tired of dying over and over because I got hit by something while I was jumping, then fell down to the ground and lost at least half of my energy in the process, which oftentimes would end up putting the heroine into that sitting stupor stance and allowed everything to continue to hit/grab her and continue the cycle until she was dead.

Anyway, this should be a save that lets you see the extra room; it's to the bottom left of the save point, though it seems like it's missing a fair amount of the enemies you can see in the demo (e.g. the boss, vines, that bug/scorpion-ish thing, etc.). Just put the plantshopv015_demo folder that's in the .zip file into your C:\Users\(Your Username Here)\Appdata\Local folder, or if you already have said folder there, just copy the contents into it:

If it gives you all any trouble, let me know.

manic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Update released today. I believe they added a fast travel and some scenes (unsure if new sex animal). It's found on the same page as the previous demo.

Edit: new girl after the boss and archer girl rape similar to the previous game where you'd find enemies getting raped by each other. Also game over screens now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.