What's new

Tower of Trample

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Not sure if this was already posted but i stumbled upon it earlier today.

"Tower of Trample is an ongoing game about saving your friends from a bunch of vicious villainesses. They will stop you with their wicked femdom-oriented wrestling moves. You will stand against their despicable humiliation and fight your way to the top of the tower. Updates are release on a monthly basis. One villainess will be added in every updates."

The game is only 2$/month and after playing it for a while, it's totally worth it.
To make it simple, it's a combat reverse rape rpg with first person view (most of the times).
Enemies have normal attacks/grapples/taunts. Grapples are progressive. The more you are being held, the more the CG progresses, until you instantly lose to a finisher.
There are two different type of grapple mechanics. The first one is RNG "struggle". The second one is a QTE.

Expect to lose a lot. You are not supposed to beat your opponents on the first try.
Everytime you lose, you gain experience/gold/potions.

The is only one enemy currently in the game but she has ALOTTA different grapples.

There is no need to say that the game is filled with fetishes :p

Some preview pics

Last edited:

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
wanna post some screenshots ?
Patreon has none, sadly

OP
dual1ty

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
wanna post some screenshots ?
Patreon has none, sadly
Added some preview pics.. Hope the author is fine with it since he didn't post any like you said.

terribletouristtrap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Also of note, he's promised to add one new enemy every month. Given how many animations/CGs/events this first enemy has, i'd say its worth the 2 bucks.

terribletouristtrap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
PS. (that isn't hiding an accidental double post) His stuff focuses both on dominant grapples and smell domination. there's a few previous games he's got floating around his youtube channel and one on Patreon if you want to see what this game is like.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score
someone have the patreon version to share? no free demo :/

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score
I've seen 1 Struggle grapple and 2 QTE ones, is that everything for now?

JonkoSlunko

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I saw your work on youtube and it reminds me of a different developer's work that does ryona sort of like you do...I can't put my finger on it, but this interests me!

OP
dual1ty

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I've seen 1 Struggle grapple and 2 QTE ones, is that everything for now?
As for grapples i believe so.
The boss also has 2 different counter attacks with their own CG.

The author is gonna release a new tower floor with a boss every month since it takes time for him to draw all the pictures, so don't expect anything added to Scarlett (except bug/dialogue fixes).

kafi.p

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looks really interesting, I'll consider paying - once the author proves themselves as a reliable and steady creator, with at least monthly updates.

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
Played his earlier games. They are all good but very short. Here's hoping this one will be a bit longer and contain some actual sex.
For those interested in said games, check out his youtube channel. Links to the downloads are in the video descriptions.

kafi.p

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Are the previous titles available anywhere? I mean, other than the one that is linked in the patreon page.

OP
dual1ty

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Game just got updated.
Added the second floor of the tower with a new boss.
She has two phases but you can only unlock the second one after winning and talking to your friend.

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score
You can buy the Surrender skill from the NPC on floor 2 now, which lets you request attacks when not being grabbed or to forfeit when in a random-struggle grab. You can also use it in phase 1 of the second opponent to get her phase 2 grabs without having to pull the boot off!

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
Update is live for the third boss character.
It's a busty nun dressed in pantyhose.

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
She's got less in combat scenes but has 4 different scenes available if you loss to her after beating her once and fail the minigame in different parts of the back room.