[Circle KAME] 撃電妖異譚─EP1─

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by finale00 View Post

One would imagine the next set of protagonists are the ones that are not highlighted in the save/load screen...
    Yeah if they go in order next could be the girls from the devil is a part timer

Comment

Originally posted by jeanpierre911911 View Post
      Did anyone figure out how to get rid of the 00:00 spam yet?
      No Fix, but there's a work around. See (i think) page 2 and 3.
      I'm a harsh critic!

Definitions:
      Combat Rape:
      A game play system which the primary method of combat is still fighting. But, during combat, there are mechanics by which, the heroine is sexually assaulted, and/or raped. Example: Defender of Public Morals: Swordswoman Asagi. Parallel Fantasy IF+

Battle Fuck:
      A game play system which the primary method of combat is sexual attacks - which replace the fighting mechanics. Example: ROBF.

Comment

Originally posted by duck666 View Post

No Fix, but there's a work around. See (i think) page 2 and 3.
        Sadly I don't use ITH (or, at least, I don't have ITH,xml in the folder), I'm using simply TA + Agth.

Comment

So in the 1.4 is now the 1 boss schaffbar ^ ^.
          But apparently you have taken the seal out.
          You can now be taken anytime XD

Comment

is anyone going to make a menu translate for this game? it would be nice to get one

Comment

Originally posted by Sangoku25 View Post
              So in the 1.4 is now the 1 boss schaffbar ^ ^.
              But apparently you have taken the seal out.
              You can now be taken anytime XD
              Okay, you post the german, and someone translate, please? I'm actually interested in what you mean.

Also, I only got v1.02. No 1.04 for me yet. IF anyone is feeling generous, please PM a link my way.
              I'm a harsh critic!

Definitions:
              Combat Rape:
              A game play system which the primary method of combat is still fighting. But, during combat, there are mechanics by which, the heroine is sexually assaulted, and/or raped. Example: Defender of Public Morals: Swordswoman Asagi. Parallel Fantasy IF+

Battle Fuck:
              A game play system which the primary method of combat is sexual attacks - which replace the fighting mechanics. Example: ROBF.

Comment

So I just beat the game with this party

http://xxximagehosting.com/images/15...ABX5DAcBxd.jpg

However, I check out the save posted earlier and that person ended up with this party?

http://xxximagehosting.com/images/15...5dKX4gmgq1.jpg

Can someone please tell me what is the branching point between these two parties of girl heriones?
                Last edited by xellos49698; 1 week ago.

Comment

Originally posted by xellos49698 View Post
                  So I just beat the game with this party

http://xxximagehosting.com/images/15...ABX5DAcBxd.jpg

However, I check out the save posted earlier and that person ended up with this party?

http://xxximagehosting.com/images/15...5dKX4gmgq1.jpg

Can someone please tell me what is the branching point between these two parties of girl heriones?
                  That girl is a doll image overlay you can apply. You get them after the tentacle-school event. Then you can buy expressions for them. Try dressing up your wooden dolls
                  I'm a harsh critic!

Definitions:
                  Combat Rape:

Battle Fuck:

Comment

Thanks, I'll test it out.

Also, How do you increase the level of the Herione past level 30?

And

Does anyone have a break down of the special abilities that you buy from the orange hair guy yet? I understand the magic abilities well enough, but I'm curious about what the dress spell does for example?

Last edited by xellos49698; 1 week ago.

Comment

Okay, you post the german, and someone translate, please? I'm actually interested in what you mean.
                      He meant that the first Boss is beatable now with the 1.4 Update wich I can agree to as well.
                      Second thing he mentioned was that the Rape Protection Seal was removed so that you can be raped anytime in Battle, if there were a Seal to begin with, I havent played much of it.

I dont play with any translator but I can say that it is easy to navigate apart from the Story if you played any of the previous Kame games.
                      But still the Menu is a Mess and feel more glitchy than anything.

I got a Question of myself now. I started playing blind from the 1.4 Version and after you beat the Prologue/Tuturial Dungeon and got the 3 Wooden Dolls I have a wierd white censoring Line/Fog around the Private Parts in the Menu.
                      I dont think this is intentional because it overlays the Save and Load Button and is very annyoing xD Anyone else have this Problem or am I missing something in the many Checkbox Menues?
                      Got a pitcure with it to look at.
                      (http://xxximagehosting.com/images/15...GwckZNz5pl.png)
                      "Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters. Their silence is your answer."
                      sigpic

Comment

You know, despite how many people complain about circle kame, this game already has 1700+ sales and not bad ratings.

Originally posted by Lucratio View Post
                        I got a Question of myself now. I started playing blind from the 1.4 Version and after you beat the Prologue/Tuturial Dungeon and got the 3 Wooden Dolls I have a wierd white censoring Line/Fog around the Private Parts in the Menu.
                        I dont think this is intentional because it overlays the Save and Load Button and is very annyoing xD Anyone else have this Problem or am I missing something in the many Checkbox Menues?
                        Got a pitcure with it to look at.
                        (http://xxximagehosting.com/images/15...GwckZNz5pl.png)
                        The censor's there when her sex stats are too low, similar to previous games.
                        DMM game galleries: http://pastebin.com/e8yPfEfD

Comment

It's a love & hate relationship.)

Seriously though, Circle kame is known for such great H games and yet most of what they put out there is unfinished, extremely difficult to play, and has numerous glitches. The tragedy is that if they put just a little more effort into there H games, and tone done the difficulty, they would be one of the best H game creators out there.

Comment

The last two games made around 3k sales this one has much less because fool me twice eh eh eh! But it is actually a fine game so far, can;'t say the same for the last two at all.

Comment

Also, I only got v1.02. No 1.04 for me yet. IF anyone is feeling generous, please PM a link my way.
                              He said 'first boss is now beatable in 1.4'
                              Link to 1.4 full game here #!uVpl0YQS!fw3HCBv0Gb4gpXzStDQRy_ykjTHlxIKQY7FIaIieYS4

Comment

1st https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai...before-posting
                                Re: Read Before Posting Games

Regarding Link Requests

Just so you guys know, I'm going to start deleting posts that are just requests for links to games. From now on, it is the responsibility of the topic creator to provide the link and, if for whatever reason the link cannot be posted in the topic, it will again be the topic creator's responsibility to send out PMs to whoever wants it. Of course, if other members want to provide a link, feel free to post in the topic that you'll be willing to hand out links.

That being said, those who wish to receive these links are NOT to make a post about it in the thread. They are to directly PM the topic creator/other link providers to ask.

I'm going to start deleting posts like these and if I start recognizing your name because of how many times I've had to delete your post, I'm going to recommend a ban on your account.

If the post is about something like, "the link is down!" though, I'm fine with it. How else are they going to know?
                                2. - link is on page 8

Comment

Working...
                                X