What's new

RPG [Circle KAME] 撃電妖異譚─EP1─ (RJ215675)

Status
Not open for further replies.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
how to work around the bed bug on the trial ?
You need to open the game up with RPGmakerAce to fix that bug. It's possible it was left there on purpose to prevent Saturday from going by since in Ep1, there's a lot of events that happened in the first week. And the author does not want the trial to get to them. he likely has the full-game amount in the trial, and just added a few triggers to try and stop you from reaching them. It's way too buggy at the moment anyways, so getting to those events aren't worth much right now.

Does some one recognize, the last 2 character on the right?
It's easier if the hair was coloured. The last girl looks like the one with a gun that briefly appeared in Ep1.

Anyways, anyone have an updated Ep1 that they are willing to share?

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Episode 1 got updated. According to google translate "Added 5 scenes and 3 general purpose H's."
In the words of Pauline Hanson.

Please explain. In regards to the general purpose H
Thanks lol

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
i just start the trail of ep2 and the MC is from a anime called working devil is a part timer

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
In Episode 1 does anyone know how to get her pregnant? Tried all of the pills that seem to increase chances but no matter how many times it still does nothing.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
In Episode 1 does anyone know how to get her pregnant? Tried all of the pills that seem to increase chances but no matter how many times it still does nothing.
Not in the game AFAIK.

Unless ep1 2.0 is different.

Also, I did some playing around the the code of ep2 trial to get around the trial limits. Looks like most of the events, such as defeat events and plot events are not implemented yet.
Additionally, many triggers are incorrectly set, or do not get cleared - such as the potion that's supposed to attract a ghoul-party encounter.

Last edited:

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Well, in 2.0 when you bring up the D menu it shows the belly picture with a 0 at first but you can increase it with pills but have yet to figure out how to actually get her pregnant.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
So...the usual cat doesn't have 2.0 yet. Dang

Also, how much of the CR has been implemented in episode 2 trial?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So...the usual cat doesn't have 2.0 yet. Dang

Also, how much of the CR has been implemented in episode 2 trial?

4 CR scenes for Emilia (the MC in pink hair you control). They are vaginal, anal, oral, and bukkake (+masturbation).
Other characters cannot be H'd yet, and I didn't play around with the files enough to remove the ability that protects them since there's most events are not implemented, and/or are broken.

Anime-sharing has a thread with 2.0 in the title. But the update was probably for 1.2, given the last update was in January.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Actually the 2.00 is really the 2.00. I just got my copy from there.

On diferent note the character pictures in mid battle disappear after a while, does anyone know how to fix it?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Actually the 2.00 is really the 2.00. I just got my copy from there.
Wait.. that would mean 2.0 came out this June?? Or does AS not update the comment when an edit happens...?

On diferent note the character pictures in mid battle disappear after a while, does anyone know how to fix it?
Ep1 or Ep2?

For ep1, I seem to recall a bug where the character face, because restraint, is put over the character model, which is also visible. This bug would fix itself after you finish the current battle.

Ep2, never seen it.

Last edited:

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score
No. This is a new bug in EP1. After a while all pictures in mid-battle disappear. And until now they didn't reappear. And I played at least another three hours after it happened.

Reputation score
I got some audio bug after a battle that crashes the game, I'll post it next time I see it.

*edit*

Ok here's the message, it's the 2.0 version

*edit again*

They forgot to add the file son if you have the last version just paste it in and the bug is fixed.

Attachments

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I got some audio bug after a battle that crashes the game, I'll post it next time I see it.
*edit*
Ok here's the message, it's the 2.0 version
I saw something like that too. Probably some oversight, or possibly bug caused by the mod-scripts that allows him to have >999 common event triggers and other file attachments.

No. This is a new bug in EP1. After a while all pictures in mid-battle disappear. And until now they didn't reappear. And I played at least another three hours after it happened.
Hmm.. never seen it then. And I played for about 2 hours just holding down W in a ghoul-party encounter.

dtta

Demon Girl
Reputation score
how can i set off the timer , i did decrypt it but there is no timer file ?

Mister_cat

Reputation score
Hey Guys, just in case I'm not the only confused, can we call the one with the chick from Strike The Blood (Schoolgirl with invici-spear) EP1or ver 1.2.0 and the one with The redhead office lady EP2, or maybe just talk about EP2 in a new thread

Also just curious, but can i just copy and paste the new content in my existing game or do I need to get it from scratch from the nyaa?

Thanks for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.