No announcement yet.

[Circle KAME] 撃電妖異譚─EP1─

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get a full save from someone, where do I find the other 2 girls to recruit into my party? So lost :v

Comment

New update on dlsite

Comment

Originally posted by Lucratio View Post
        The Items and Armor, Money etc are in a seperated Chest.
        But even as I left without getting the Chest I still got the Items back.

As far as I know you cant.

I got around it by raising Lewd Stat in Battle with that M-Ring. Everytime she gets hit her stat increases at a Random number.
        Do that 4-5 Times and you are able to use the Potion on her. But after that you can boost her Stat to Exodus but it doesnt seem to affect her as the MC cause I still get no scenes or Battlerape for her.
        I assume I am missing something but dont know what.
        Thanks for your precise answer.

I found the chest and got my stuff back. Odd thing though, when I only took her weapon back and left the dungeon, I ended up losing the rest of her items n whatnot. Odd.
        Don't have the M ring so far, but I guess the only way for her to get her lewd stat higher by getting her aroused in battle or something I guess? Also does getting grabbed while in battle even though it gets cockblocked by her anti rape still increase the lewd stat?

EDIT: so I ran into more problems. I got a missing graphic error when losing a fight to some demon thingy at the school. The first one that you meet there too. I guess the latest update fixed this? And anyone else gets an error on entering the lvl 75 no element dungeon?
        Last edited by SoulBreaka; 5 days ago.

Comment

I got around it by raising Lewd Stat in Battle with that M-Ring. Everytime she gets hit her stat increases at a Random number.
          Do that 4-5 Times and you are able to use the Potion on her. But after that you can boost her Stat to Exodus but it doesnt seem to affect her as the MC cause I still get no scenes or Battlerape for her.
          I assume I am missing something but dont know what.
          the second girl looses her passive by the main character. after you have finished the first 4 dungeons go into the school. the room at the right of the caretakerroom now has a tentacle monster inside. if you loose you get a scene for mc. afterwards go into the fifth dungeon and loose vs the boss. afterwards there should be a scene where the second girl sees mc character masturbating and joins in. should be automatic progress from here on.

Comment

Anyone get an error when trying to use a skill from the behemoth GC?

Comment

Trying to work out how to hook this.
              People mentioned having success with ITH, but I've no idea what XML file people are talking about.

My ITH folder contains the Exe, and precious little else. If there's a way to do that from within ITH's own UI, then I can probably manage it. If it requires anything else, I don't seem to have it.

Comment

Got the Sayaka Scenes, thanks for the help.

But now I got a Error Message most of the Time her Battle Pose is coming up. It seems the Graphic File "g3,17-7aa" is missing.
                It is indeed not there but it is also not there in older versions.
                This Game I tell you xD

So anyone else got this Error and/or if you have this file care to share with me?
                "Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters. Their silence is your answer."
                sigpic

Comment

I got the same error as you as well. I wonder if v1.5 fixed this. Doubt it tho.

Also followed instructions on how to get sayaka CRable but I can't seem to get the event to trigger still. Her Lewd stat is pretty high too.
                  Last edited by SoulBreaka; 3 days ago.

Comment

Strangely enough, the trial doesn't seem to have so many issues, even issues that, if you encounter in the main game, you should encounter in the trial, too...

Comment

Got the Sayaka Scenes, thanks for the help.

But now I got a Error Message most of the Time her Battle Pose is coming up. It seems the Graphic File "g3,17-7aa" is missing.
                      It is indeed not there but it is also not there in older versions.
                      This Game I tell you xD

So anyone else got this Error and/or if you have this file care to share with me?
                      they forgot to put the pic in the game, that's why it's crashing i can't find it in the pics dir after extracting the Game.rgss3a file

Comment

Originally posted by Sir-Sabin View Post

they forgot to put the pic in the game, that's why it's crashing i can't find it in the pics dir after extracting the Game.rgss3a file
                        Copy and rename another image to the missing file-name.
                        You won't actually get the intended image, but it'll let you play without crashing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir-Sabin View Post

I managed to bypass that error by cum-covered the ponytail girl though.

Btw, anyone managed to get the last 2 scenes inside recollection room? Already finished the game and I can't get these 2.
                          1. The last scene to the right of Janitor event IV, the hint showed something like approaching to 3 bad students. Already done that but still locked.
                          2. Ponytail scene (?), the hint showed that ponytail should be called in the hotel at least 5 times or something (?).

Comment

For that graphic file error, anyone tried to see if it still persist in ver 1.5?

Comment

Originally posted by ryuu87 View Post

I managed to bypass that error by cum-covered the ponytail girl though.

Btw, anyone managed to get the last 2 scenes inside recollection room? Already finished the game and I can't get these 2.
                              1. The last scene to the right of Janitor event IV, the hint showed something like approaching to 3 bad students. Already done that but still locked.
                              2. Ponytail scene (?), the hint showed that ponytail should be called in the hotel at least 5 times or something (?).
                              Those are the bad ends that you unlock at the right bottom corner of the map after you cleared the game. They are not really "ends" because if you select them and just wait long enough you get back to the map with the CG unlocked

Comment

Originally posted by Dideldidum View Post

the second girl looses her passive by the main character. after you have finished the first 4 dungeons go into the school. the room at the right of the caretakerroom now has a tentacle monster inside. if you loose you get a scene for mc. afterwards go into the fifth dungeon and loose vs the boss. afterwards there should be a scene where the second girl sees mc character masturbating and joins in. should be automatic progress from here on.
                                For losing to the floor boss? Is it the 1st floor boss or some other one? I kinda did get a different result from losing to the first boss where the MC gets away instead but I still can't trigger the scene. Also lost to the tentacle boss too.

Do i need a certain number of lewd points to trigger it? Shes already making them lewd faces so I should be above the threshold.

EDIT: So i found out that iwas supposed to lose to the boss at the light dungeon. Maybe needed both dungeons since the previous one had a scene where she manages to escape.
                                Also, anyway to reset the H stats of your other party members? So far I only managed to reset the MC's.
                                Last edited by SoulBreaka; 2 days ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X