No announcement yet.

[Circle KAME] 撃電妖異譚─EP1─

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The biggest issue is the annoying level cap, how to reach past lv 30?
    sigpic
    HYT H1 Titanium

Comment

Only reached a bit after the first battle area. I feel there should seriously be a tutorial for this game. It's only after some trial and error that some things become clear:
      • Do not use the first save. Like many other Kame games, the first save is also used as a quicksave.
      • Like previous games, hold W during events to fast-forward text, and hold Z in battle to fast-forward attack effects.
      • The random encounters in the first stage are messed up. There's a batch of 6 ghoul-like things that instant-kill you, and there's a dragon that messes with your attack. Save after every battle and restart the game if you fight in a hard battle (hint: you shouldn't be).
      • In battle, you have, in clockwise order
        • A normal attack, obviously.
        • A spell section containing at the start a heal spell that uses 5 TP and the Sekkarou offensive spirit enchantment that uses 10 MP.
        • A special section that pointlessly has a toggle for whether to show Himeragi's portrait in battle.
        • A summon (phone) section that uses the special abilities of whatever you have equipped (you start out with a fire-based one, which has an attack and a mass debuff, both which uses 1 TP.
        • Defense, obviously.
        • Items, obviously.
      • Certain actions like the summon's abilities have a cooldown, where CT4 or something stands for "4 cooldown turns left."
      • Healing and using summons in battle don't count as actions, so you can still attack after. Furthermore, if you have more than one possible summon, you can also change your equipment and use the other summon's abilities to get around the cooldown.
      • You can heal outside of battle. Also, there is this 1MP special action search (gloves icon) where you can search for hidden points. When you select the search, your screen tints in blue and these areas pointed below some small white upside-down triangles mark areas with items if you stand on top of those areas and press Z. Note that you can get the items even if you aren't using search; it only makes them more visible.
      • You can toss aside enemy corpses if you interact with them. Not sure what use this has.
      • Go all out against the boss blocking the door. The fight with the totally-not-Akatsuki-Kojou 4th Primogenitor (even though Himeragi Yukino's name is straight up used) that shows up after is a hopeless battle (I tried, with cheated 99999 all around stats, endlessly going up to turn 120 and beyond).
      • After the first area, when you have free reign in the city:
        • The merchants in the commercial district have a bug where the camera pans upwards after you talk to them (showing more of Rias pole-dancing; not sure if sneak peek of next parody source). Exit the area to reset this.
        • There's a (actually useful) bug when you are buying stuff that needs money (yen), where if you choose to change equipment, then go back to the main menu, it would set things into being counted by SL. While SL is another sort of "currency," especially for weapons, armor, and accessories, it isn't the same as yen. As such, all those things that cost so-and-so yen will suddenly cost 0 SL, which means you can get as many as you can. This includes the vending machine in the commercial district and the the sole thing being sold in some northwest-district odd shop (for which if you bought alot you can invoke some). Unfortunately, the other way around doesn't work, so you can't get weapons and such at 0 yen.

Last edited by darkline81; 2 weeks ago.

Comment

#!YZhVlR4Z!mq_W4eX_xZm9_op6_T9xzeoYUFd8sPKldjqDse0PGPA

Comment

Originally posted by Wessex View Post
          And what would be the hook parameters in translation aggregator/AGTH?

EDIT: WOOPS, forgot to edit image a bit, new link is up

screen shot of my settings.

https://i.imgur.com/morYmf2.jpg

I'm a harsh critic!

Definitions:
          Combat Rape:
          A game play system which the primary method of combat is still fighting. But, during combat, there are mechanics by which, the heroine is sexually assaulted, and/or raped. Example: Defender of Public Morals: Swordswoman Asagi. Parallel Fantasy IF+

Battle Fuck:
          A game play system which the primary method of combat is sexual attacks - which replace the fighting mechanics. Example: ROBF.

Comment

hmm, at day 20, still not sure how to get new party members. Anybody knows? Is there even anything to do at the school?

Comment

What you forgot to add that TP is very important stat. It can increase your damage and reduce the damage you get by least two or three times if its full.
              You refill tp by eating food, and you can only eat until you aren't full. (The stomach icon in the "d" menu.)
              It resets every time a day passes.

Comment

Look at this, EP1, even though their last two games (the Tifa and Arms Devicer S one) isn't finished yet...

All that's left is for him to make a patreon and start releasing bimonthly release, and he can be accepted as fully jew.
                Wh-whoa....

I can't believe it... So right now, I'm already a God!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by darkline81 View Post
                  • You can toss aside enemy corpses if you interact with them. Not sure what use this has.
                  there's a skill you can get that will let you harvest dead bodies for crafting materials and stuff

Comment

hmm how to invite sayaka kirasaka in party member?

Comment

Originally posted by setsura View Post
                      hmm how to invite sayaka kirasaka in party member?
                      Fight all boss of the 1st to 4th dungeon.
                      sigpic
                      HYT H1 Titanium

Comment

this game have mann errors.
                        1.02 makes not better.
                        The fierst boss can you not more defeatet.
                        De random Monster in the airia stronger + more bugs now XD

Comment

I really used to love this circle and the games they produce, now I just kind of groan every time I see a new release. I start game up, get to first area, fighting first enemy and am instantly killed in 1 hit. Fantastic! How'd they know hats how I want to start the game with, an unbalanced first enemy. They just keep coming up with really stupid ideas on top of things being buggy and broken. I keep hoping a future release will be decent, but I continue to hope in vein.

Comment

Originally posted by sunonrise View Post
                            I really used to love this circle and the games they produce, now I just kind of groan every time I see a new release. I start game up, get to first area, fighting first enemy and am instantly killed in 1 hit. Fantastic! How'd they know hats how I want to start the game with, an unbalanced first enemy. They just keep coming up with really stupid ideas on top of things being buggy and broken. I keep hoping a future release will be decent, but I continue to hope in vein.
                            You die in one shot if you don't actually understand the battle system or equip the card in the starter area, the battle system itself isn't to bad if a bit tedious if you don't actually have alot of cards on hand to deal with the themed dungeons in the second time it asks you to dive deeper into them, it's also annoying when the vampire starts stalking you mid dungeon and you have to have the run skill learned if you don't wanna die and waste time escaping.

that being said is anyone else having a crashing error around the light and dark dungeon quest? I keep getting a fatal error after I check the quest lists after finishing them, strangely enough when I first got those quests they were both 2/1 and I didn't even do the dungeon yet, has anyone else had this happen?

Comment

Oh wow I started 1.2 and got an error for some music file, that's some stellar patch work right there.

Comment

Originally posted by sunonrise View Post
                                You're supposed to equip the GC in the last slot to get resistance/damage bonus on those.

Comment

Working...
                                X