What's new

RPG [Circle KAME] 撃電妖異譚─EP1─ (RJ215675)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryhteral

Demon Girl
Reputation score
alright still testing stuff out, after the futa scene the second girl masturbated in public and got caught, the dude had sex with her and then kidnapped her, in my team her character got replaced by a dude, now she is getting fucked every night, after i figure this stuff out i will post my saves

raybeing

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How to raise Sayaka's level cap above lv. 60? I've got all the conditions to level up and went to shrine but it is limited to Yukina.

Cryhteral

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i'm still missing a lot of stuff, main girl is still lvl 30 other 2 lvl 40 or something still want my save?

Last edited:

Censored

Lurker
Reputation score
so i got the main girl get a dick and after that the 2nd girl had sex with her, does that mean now even the 2nd girl has lost the passive skill that prevents sex stuff?
I'm curious what did you do to trigger that event, I'm still looking for that one.

Cryhteral

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm curious what did you do to trigger that event, I'm still looking for that one.
i think you need to lose to the boss of the 48 (3 Stars) or the 51 (3 stars) dungeon,in the scene where she gets the dick she says something about that dungeon in the dialogue, in one of those when you lose to the boss you don't get gangraped but return to world after that you will have a heart in your house with ??? and you will get her a dick and she masturbates and then outside your apartment there will be another heart with a lot of events for the second girl

Reputation score
There is a huge menu of options when you press the S key but I don't have a clue what any of them do.

Cryhteral

Demon Girl
Reputation score
the 5th option makes you fast travel in the world, only thing i use from that menu

Censored

Lurker
Reputation score
i think you need to lose to the boss of the 48 (3 Stars) or the 51 (3 stars) dungeon,in the scene where she gets the dick she says something about that dungeon in the dialogue, in one of those when you lose to the boss you don't get gangraped but return to world after that you will have a heart in your house with ??? and you will get her a dick and she masturbates and then outside your apartment there will be another heart with a lot of events for the second girl
Dungeon 48 it was, thanks for the help.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
There is a huge menu of options when you press the S key but I don't have a clue what any of them do.
On the assumption that you've bought all the skills that may or may not unlock some extra options:

Quick Save - Quick Load
Select Character for Standing Pic - Quest List
Move to over world - Guard Card's collection (you can walk on a spot and if you have that card it'll light up and you can inspect to see what stat that card is giving + what bonus it gives at certain level)
Minimap On/Off - Sound in town On/Off
Trap sensing On/Off - Scavenging corpses On/Off
Recollection room - Walking speed
Combat cutin On/Off - Name change
Voice setting - Clear cache

And looking at the rest of hte options nothing really important are there so eh.

btw, for D menu
Set support skill (you can choose which chaaracter will use the skill and which skill to use when you hit W)
Check mail (like when the janitor call for the girl)
Phone background
Current status (H status included)

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Anyone beat the last boss? He has a status effect that cuts damage down to hundreds, regens HP ridiculously, and deals ridiculous damage, but I'm not sure if there's supposed to be a skill that will remove it (like, maybe it's something one of the girls learn at a higher level if the level caps weren't bugged)

Normally I rely on just one-hit KO'ing bosses with 20000-40000 per hit, but it's not working here.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How to raise Sayaka's level cap above lv. 60? I've got all the conditions to level up and went to shrine but it is limited to Yukina.
Sorry, can you explain with "Main girl", "second girl", and "third girl" / "teacher"? I have no idea what their names are because I don't follow/read strike the blood (?).

Also, if you were mentioning the level of the main girl, where do you get the materials for her to Level Up? (Especially that first ice-crystal like stuff).
Also, for me the "Mana Stone" I have seems to be a different mana stone than the one required? Or is it that the list display is broken?

skyrider

Demon Girl
Reputation score
how to get second girl? i bet all bosses from 1 til 4 dungeon but dont know where she is.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Sorry, can you explain with "Main girl", "second girl", and "third girl" / "teacher"? I have no idea what their names are because I don't follow/read strike the blood (?).

Also, if you were mentioning the level of the main girl, where do you get the materials for her to Level Up? (Especially that first ice-crystal like stuff).
Also, for me the "Mana Stone" I have seems to be a different mana stone than the one required? Or is it that the list display is broken?
There is a scavenging passive skill that you learn from the skill shop in the guild house that will allow you loot enemy corpses on the map.
That's the main source of that stone.

You will need to first learn the skill, and then enable it in the D menu.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
how to get second girl? i bet all bosses from 1 til 4 dungeon but dont know where she is.
Just keep progressing the story, you'll then eventually get a mail (see D menu above) from your cat-master thing, go visit it and the 2nd girl will be introduced.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
There is a scavenging passive skill that you learn from the skill shop in the guild house that will allow you loot enemy corpses on the map.
That's the main source of that stone.

You will need to first learn the skill, and then enable it in the D menu.
Small correction, to enable, it's an option under "S", not "D".

raybeing

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ponytail girl /second girl. i just got the first girl to pass lv 60, but not the 2nd girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.