What's new

RPG [Circle KAME] 撃電妖異譚─EP1─ (RJ215675)

Status
Not open for further replies.

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Am i screwed or something, i already beat all the first and second dungeon boss, beat the boss that in school, beat old guy with a whip(?). But i still havent recruit second girl or any girl to my party, im on day 35 btw if that is important.

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
does anybody have an idea on how to raise worldy desires? It is a stat in the telefon screen overview (left side) and needed to get into lvl 3 downtown building. (at the dvd parlor) ok solved it. you need no money when trying to buy shit apparantly...

Last edited:

setsura

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Am i screwed or something, i already beat all the first and second dungeon boss, beat the boss that in school, beat old guy with a whip(?). But i still havent recruit second girl or any girl to my party, im on day 35 btw if that is important.
you dont read upper post dont you?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You need to check your emails. The same applies to when upgrade-skills become available in the guild.

alfire

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I found 3 vegetable dolls (White Radish in the pawnshop, Carrot running in the office street at night, Turnip reading in the downtown) and got fragment of ??? but I can't find the 4th.
Does anyone know where is?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I found 3 vegetable dolls (White Radish in the pawnshop, Carrot running in the office street at night, Turnip reading in the downtown) and got fragment of ??? but I can't find the 4th.
Does anyone know where is?
What are the vegetable so for? I never paid attention to them...

fredinator

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Is anyone able to download the patches? It worked until 1.3 but now everything seems to be offline or the links are broken.

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
How do you complete the second dungeon boss quest given by the guild. I received it after obtaining the second girl.

Also How do you beat the boss of floor 47? what is the recommended Level?

Last edited:

autizboyz

Reputation score
you dont read upper post dont you?
Oh dont worry i read, i check the email. Check lazycat said about progressing the story, but none of it working. If it work i wont be asking about it. And also i already talk to the guild leader, but nope still no second girl.

Last edited:

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Anyone find a way to retrieve the second girl after she is kidnapped?

Reputation score
Well after playing it more I have to say I do like this one despite the various bugs, hope they finish it.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well after playing it more I have to say I do like this one despite the various bugs, hope they finish it.
Every Circle Kame game ever, you can feel the potential, and the story just somewhere in there.

IMO, the guy (? I'm assuming it's 1 dude) might want to get an editor.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Oh dont worry i read, i check the email. Check lazycat said about progressing the story, but none of it working. If it work i wont be asking about it. And also i already talk to the guild leader, but nope still no second girl.
Did you talk to the cat?

setsura

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hmm you dont get event when mc suddenly got email ? after that you must go to cat master and trigger event second girl come and hug mc

btw i need guide how to raise mc level cap :|

autizboyz

Reputation score
As i said, i already beat all the first and second boss level in all dungeon that available on the start of the game, back to talk to guild leader. Still no text or anything from the cat. I also try talking to the cats, it just have a repeated useless dialog. Oh well looks like i got fucked hard with bug or w/e

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
hmm you dont get event when mc suddenly got email ? after that you must go to cat master and trigger event second girl come and hug mc

btw i need guide how to raise mc level cap :|
i used save editor to give me 40 of every item i have and could advance the first time. only works if you have at least 1 of the required items (you can check on scroll next to cat).

Cryhteral

Demon Girl
Reputation score
New update:
Jap: 2018年01月05日 不具合修正
・ぶっかけ時の立ち絵反映が正常にされない場合がある不具合を修正。
・最初のダンジョンに強敵が出現しないように修正
Eng Google Translate: Fixed a bug on January 05, 2018
- Fixed a bug that occasionally the standing picture reflection at the time of bukkake is not correctly done.
- Fix to prevent a strong enemy from appearing in the first dungeon.

Status
Not open for further replies.