What's new

RPG [Circle KAME] 撃電妖異譚─EP1─ (RJ215675)

Status
Not open for further replies.

setsura

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
As i said, i already beat all the first and second boss level in all dungeon that available on the start of the game, back to talk to guild leader. Still no text or anything from the cat. I also try talking to the cats, it just have a repeated useless dialog. Oh well looks like i got fucked hard with bug or w/e
you mean all dungeon is 4 dungeon (30 * 1 until 40 * 1)? and every dungeon have 3x battle boss when if you already kill last boss you got silver chest
i got same problem before when i just kill second boss every dungeon and second girl not coming , but i just kill until last boss all 4 dungeon and go to guild master , suddenly got email then when go to cat master second girl coming

Last edited:

fredinator

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
New update:
Jap: 2018年01月05日 不具合修正
・ぶっかけ時の立ち絵反映が正常にされない場合がある不具合を修正。
・最初のダンジョンに強敵が出現しないように修正
Eng Google Translate: Fixed a bug on January 05, 2018
- Fixed a bug that occasionally the standing picture reflection at the time of bukkake is not correctly done.
- Fix to prevent a strong enemy from appearing in the first dungeon.
Yes I try to download that patch for ages but the link sends me to the main site of the filehoster and not the file itself. Does it work for you?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
hmm you dont get event when mc suddenly got email ? after that you must go to cat master and trigger event second girl come and hug mc

btw i need guide how to raise mc level cap :|
https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai...59#post1737259

Make sure you get the items that are listed on that paper in your master's house.

Also the second girl, after her kidnapping event, you can increase her level cap, once you have the required items, by using a new skill she learns.

Cryhteral

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yes I try to download that patch for ages but the link sends me to the main site of the filehoster and not the file itself. Does it work for you?
Yes it works for me but i won't play that version yet cause usually with them with a new update there are new bugs, i'm waiting for someone to say it's okay to play the new version

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yes it works for me but i won't play that version yet cause usually with them with a new update there are new bugs, i'm waiting for someone to say it's okay to play the new version
...any ideas why it worked for you ? using a proxy, downloading at a specific time, etc...

setsura

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
do you use vpn jap region? same problem just got tossed to upload screen

fredinator

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
do you use vpn jap region? same problem just got tossed to upload screen
I tried a japanese non transparent proxy ... that doesn't seem to be sufficent
But I dont think its region specific since on twitter are some japanese guys complaining that they cant download it either. So maybe Cryhteral is a nice guy and uploads it to mega or something? :D

Last edited:

Cryhteral

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I guess i got lucky and downloaded right away but i don't use anything like vpn or proxys , i will start to upload it on mega but my upload speed is very slow so it may take a while.

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
There are still bugs despite the updates that it's pretty sad.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
1.05#!xYohzbAA!1SvH6Mv1l6AhdeVwlFajNMdpCeoggL1AnE38-EOEqUA

Last edited:

Cryhteral

Demon Girl
Reputation score
just now understood you guys weren't talking about the dlsite game but the patch on his twitter ahah anyway is that link the latest version cause latest is 1.4
it's confusing with dlsite and twitter having different updates

Last edited:

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
just now understood you guys weren't talking about the dlsite game but the patch on his twitter ahah anyway is that link the latest version cause latest is 1.4
dont know where you can get 1.4 cause at dlsite there are only 3 updates

Cryhteral

Demon Girl
Reputation score
yeah then we have the same version i too got it from dlsite but on his twitter he says 1.4 as the latest but i don't understand if it's the same as ours

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
circle kame releases patches on twitter first because the upload and release takes longer on dl site. 1.4 is up on twitter here if you can dl it:

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I've been wondering about this for a while now. Does anyone know what that skull status is after losing a few battles?

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I was thinking it was a status effect. Not sure the green bottle did anything (despite saying its for status ailments).

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
does anybody know what triggers the higher lvl street harassment at night ? or the school bully scenes?

or how zou beat the end boss the vampire boy?

Last edited:

willaberhaben

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
does anybody know what triggers the higher lvl street harassment at night ? or the school bully scenes?

or how zou beat the end boss the vampire boy?
To beat that boss you need to remove his super buff. You have a skill that removes them but costs you 90% of your HP. Use that one and you can actually inflict damage on him. Note that you will need this skill also on some of those UR bosses if you decide to go down the last dungeon (which also has the vampire guy as gatekeeper so its pretty much just for win afterwards).

And here are my questions: Is there any CG room? Or an option for new game+? Cause i found neither after beating the boss...

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
To beat that boss you need to remove his super buff. You have a skill that removes them but costs you 90% of your HP. Use that one and you can actually inflict damage on him. Note that you will need this skill also on some of those UR bosses if you decide to go down the last dungeon (which also has the vampire guy as gatekeeper so its pretty much just for win afterwards).

And here are my questions: Is there any CG room? Or an option for new game+? Cause i found neither after beating the boss...
the s menue has a cg room, it even shows you the missing scenes and tipps for getting them. but i still am missing the scene 3+4 of the school caretaker (i guess my hentaistats are too high ? otherwise cant understand the tipp :( )

Status
Not open for further replies.