What's new

RPG [Circle KAME] 撃電妖異譚─EP1─ (RJ215675)

Status
Not open for further replies.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So in the 1.4 is now the 1 boss schaffbar ^ ^.
But apparently you have taken the seal out.
You can now be taken anytime XD
Okay, you post the german, and someone translate, please? I'm actually interested in what you mean.

Also, I only got v1.02. No 1.04 for me yet. IF anyone is feeling generous, please PM a link my way.

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So I just beat the game with this party

However, I check out the save posted earlier and that person ended up with this party?

Can someone please tell me what is the branching point between these two parties of girl heriones?

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So I just beat the game with this party

However, I check out the save posted earlier and that person ended up with this party?

Can someone please tell me what is the branching point between these two parties of girl heriones?
That girl is a doll image overlay you can apply. You get them after the tentacle-school event. Then you can buy expressions for them. Try dressing up your wooden dolls

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks, I'll test it out.

Also, How do you increase the level of the Herione past level 30?

And

Does anyone have a break down of the special abilities that you buy from the orange hair guy yet? I understand the magic abilities well enough, but I'm curious about what the dress spell does for example?

Last edited:

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Okay, you post the german, and someone translate, please? I'm actually interested in what you mean.
He meant that the first Boss is beatable now with the 1.4 Update wich I can agree to as well.
Second thing he mentioned was that the Rape Protection Seal was removed so that you can be raped anytime in Battle, if there were a Seal to begin with, I havent played much of it.

I dont play with any translator but I can say that it is easy to navigate apart from the Story if you played any of the previous Kame games.
But still the Menu is a Mess and feel more glitchy than anything.

I got a Question of myself now. I started playing blind from the 1.4 Version and after you beat the Prologue/Tuturial Dungeon and got the 3 Wooden Dolls I have a wierd white censoring Line/Fog around the Private Parts in the Menu.
I dont think this is intentional because it overlays the Save and Load Button and is very annyoing xD Anyone else have this Problem or am I missing something in the many Checkbox Menues?
Got a pitcure with it to look at.
( )

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You know, despite how many people complain about circle kame, this game already has 1700+ sales and not bad ratings.

I got a Question of myself now. I started playing blind from the 1.4 Version and after you beat the Prologue/Tuturial Dungeon and got the 3 Wooden Dolls I have a wierd white censoring Line/Fog around the Private Parts in the Menu.
I dont think this is intentional because it overlays the Save and Load Button and is very annyoing xD Anyone else have this Problem or am I missing something in the many Checkbox Menues?
Got a pitcure with it to look at.
( )
The censor's there when her sex stats are too low, similar to previous games.

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It's a love & hate relationship.)

Seriously though, Circle kame is known for such great H games and yet most of what they put out there is unfinished, extremely difficult to play, and has numerous glitches. The tragedy is that if they put just a little more effort into there H games, and tone done the difficulty, they would be one of the best H game creators out there.

Reputation score
The last two games made around 3k sales this one has much less because fool me twice eh eh eh! But it is actually a fine game so far, can;'t say the same for the last two at all.

fredinator

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Also, I only got v1.02. No 1.04 for me yet. IF anyone is feeling generous, please PM a link my way.
He said 'first boss is now beatable in 1.4'
Link to 1.4 full game here #!uVpl0YQS!fw3HCBv0Gb4gpXzStDQRy_ykjTHlxIKQY7FIaIieYS4

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

1st https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai...before-posting
Re: Read Before Posting Games

Regarding Link Requests

Just so you guys know, I'm going to start deleting posts that are just requests for links to games. From now on, it is the responsibility of the topic creator to provide the link and, if for whatever reason the link cannot be posted in the topic, it will again be the topic creator's responsibility to send out PMs to whoever wants it. Of course, if other members want to provide a link, feel free to post in the topic that you'll be willing to hand out links.

That being said, those who wish to receive these links are NOT to make a post about it in the thread. They are to directly PM the topic creator/other link providers to ask.

I'm going to start deleting posts like these and if I start recognizing your name because of how many times I've had to delete your post, I'm going to recommend a ban on your account.

If the post is about something like, "the link is down!" though, I'm fine with it. How else are they going to know?
2. - link is on page 8

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Okay I pretty much played almost the whole game (I am before the vampire dungeon) and still there is no ponytail girl. How do you meet/recruit her?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Okay I pretty much played almost the whole game (I am before the vampire dungeon) and still there is no ponytail girl. How do you meet/recruit her?
The second girl, you mean, right? (not the teacher).

You need to check your emails, and visit your teacher's house.
To check emails, press D, then second option. Make sure to open every one that has a filled-in-star (those are un-read). The guild will have better weapons, and skills available as you complete dungeons, but you need to check emails to unlock them.

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Question the teacher dont have any other scene beside the drunk and naked, and the tentacle aye? And also been messing around with save editor, it look like you can go inside the right building (from mc apartment/dorm) reason because there is a title(?) on the door. Sadly the path to go there isnt walkable, im assuming that building will be the 4th girl (flat chest girl that appeared in teacher drunk scene) dorm.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Most of the other girls are there for story purposes. They'll probably be in the sequels.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The second girl, you mean, right? (not the teacher).

You need to check your emails, and visit your teacher's house.
To check emails, press D, then second option. Make sure to open every one that has a filled-in-star (those are un-read). The guild will have better weapons, and skills available as you complete dungeons, but you need to check emails to unlock them.
I am actually talking about the teacher. I somehow missed her.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Lemme ask, is this game really worth the time?

Don't get me wrong, I used to be a big fan of Circle Kame, especially his old works Arms Devicer and Parallel Fantasy (0, IF+, and the first one), to the point that Parallel Fantasy IF is one of the several game I bought (aside from several Circle Gyu games and Shadowcore).

But their recent game, as we know, is totally lacking and feels more like a patreon demo project, be it Brave Fantasy (or whatever that game featuring Tifa, Yuna, and Lightning is called) and Arms Devicer S (the one with Seolla as MC). I spent hours trying to get the scene and corruption (which is the main reason I love their old games : Corruption), but ended up with almost nothing.

So, mind giving me some review so I could decide whether I should play this or not?

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can't help, but feel as if this was still unfinished: 4 member party, but only three real members; items in item menu without name, description *and* icon; either in post-battle item drops or in harvested items lines I've noticed sometimes unexpanded variable names (like '\N[<number>]'); probably more I don't recall right now...

setsura

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I am actually talking about the teacher. I somehow missed her.
i think you just got new mission after meet ponytail girl , after that go to deeper new dungeon (45) and you will meet teacher

Status
Not open for further replies.