What's new

RPG [Circle KAME] 撃電妖異譚─EP1─ (RJ215675)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So that why I missed her. I never did go deeper in 45.

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Alright Guys, after many struggles I managed to get this far that I got the Ponytail Girl.
Question is how do I get her more lewd? The enemys wont Battle Rape her and she isnt there either when I loose a fight.
I only found the Miko Scene at the Shrine in which she participates but I guess that the Scene only get more extreme the more lewd she is so yeah any Tips?

As for the teacher I get her when I go deeper in the 45 Dungeon right?
Any scene I need to see beforehand because I only saw her once in a sorta Introduction Scene?
Also are there scenes at school? Somehow right now it is the most useless place to go.

I know Guys, Questions here Questions there but I seariously am at my wits end.
Arms Deciever and Parralel Story...ahh that were days ,)

Last edited:

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Alright Guys, after many struggles I managed to get this far that I got the Ponytail Girl.
Question is how do I get her more lewd? The enemys wont Battle Rape her and she isnt there either when I loose a fight.
I only found the Miko Scene at the Shrine in which she participates but I guess that the Scene only get more extreme the more lewd she is so yeah any Tips?

As for the teacher I get her when I go deeper in the 45 Dungeon right?
Any scene I need to see beforehand because I only saw her once in a sorta Introduction Scene?
Also are there scenes at school? Somehow right now it is the most useless place to go.

I know Guys, Questions here Questions there but I seariously am at my wits end.
Arms Deciever and Parralel Story...ahh that were days ,)
There's an item that will increase her lewd stat. Once you increase it to a certain amount, there will be an event at night on the world map roaming around that will allow her to be raped in battle.

School scenes occur when the first girl's lewd stats has increased to a certain amount, and some monster invades the school and rapes a bunch of school girls if you lose to it twice. You should see some cutscene that tells you to go to the school at night.

You can also trigger a janitor scene in the school, given high enough lewd stat.

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There's an item that will increase her lewd stat.
Huh, thanks for the info will check it out since the Main Girl is pretty much a Slut by now.
Do you know wich Item that was which increases the Lewd stat?

Little Jack

Demon Girl
Reputation score
so including the main girl there're 3 girls for now, right? and the third one is impossible to become a slut since her stats are "???".

Censored

Lurker
Reputation score
so including the main girl there're 3 girls for now, right? and the third one is impossible to become a slut since her stats are "???".
No, after some time, there will be an event with the 3 girl and after that there is a new encounter area marked with ???. After watching this event she can be battleraped und her h-stats are visible normally.

Little Jack

Demon Girl
Reputation score
No, after some time, there will be an event with the 3 girl and after that there is a new encounter area marked with ???. After watching this event she can be battleraped und her h-stats are visible normally.
Just triggered it right after reading your reply, not ??? to me though. okkkk. time to create some slutty girls :D.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Seriously, I can't recall another game, that's so explicitly grindy...
Those first two skills (attack all and 4x attack) more or less suffice up to the point of going after lvl3 elemental dungeons bosses, then they aren't quite enough dps-wise.
Which skills would you recommend then ? The high elemental spells or one/some of the `sword` techs ?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Those first two skills (attack all and 4x attack) more or less suffice up to the point of going after lvl3 elemental dungeons bosses, then they aren't quite enough dps-wise.
Which skills would you recommend then ? The high elemental spells or one/some of the `sword` techs ?
CircleKame game's are not meant to be "grindy" (other than for quest objectives). You're supposed to lose, a lot, then spend your "H-points" for stat upgrades (or items that upgrade your stats). Lose some fights, have lots of sex. Then at night, spend it on a "???" place near the stadium, which you trade your H-points for stat-upgrading items.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Whenever you get H events you'll get Fertilized Seeds

At night after a certain point there'll be a ??? dark spot towards the top-right of the map at night, that's a shop that let you buy stat boosters with those seeds.

I got the main girl to around 700 attack (not too hard to reach if you buy the +300 stat equipments from the guild), put on +80% and +50% element attack gears and obviously equip GC of said element.

She can murder anything in one hit at the moment (even things not weak to the element she's using)

Reputation score
Whenever you get H events you'll get Fertilized Seeds

At night after a certain point there'll be a ??? dark spot towards the top-right of the map at night, that's a shop that let you buy stat boosters with those seeds.

I got the main girl to around 700 attack (not too hard to reach if you buy the +300 stat equipments from the guild), put on +80% and +50% element attack gears and obviously equip GC of said element.

She can murder anything in one hit at the moment (even things not weak to the element she's using)
Problem with one shotting is the bug that happens if you randomly attack first and kill them all the game crashes, might have been fixed in 1.4

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Huh, thanks for the info will check it out since the Main Girl is pretty much a Slut by now.
Do you know wich Item that was which increases the Lewd stat?
I don't remember but you can buy it from the DVD shop in the back.
I think the rape monsters also drop them (you'll probably have a lot of it already)

xXCygnus13Xx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I am kinda stuck towards the end. I have what I assume is the last dungeon of the story (at the bottom is the blue hair guy w/ a spear/staff) However, I cannot do any real damage to him. What am I missing here?

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
CircleKame game's are not meant to be "grindy" (other than for quest objectives). You're supposed to lose, a lot, then spend your "H-points" for stat upgrades (or items that upgrade your stats). Lose some fights, have lots of sex. Then at night, spend it on a "???" place near the stadium, which you trade your H-points for stat-upgrading items.
Two things:
- having to loose **sucks**
- IMHO, relying on stat up items means simply the author sucks at balancing the stats via standard levelups/equipment tiers; on that note: 50 stat points to a weapon in *four* categories - they could have at least made it an equal divide, if not (much better) go for hard-coded tier upgrades

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Two things:
- having to loose **sucks**
- IMHO, relying on stat up items means simply the author sucks at balancing the stats via standard levelups/equipment tiers; on that note: 50 stat points to a weapon in *four* categories - they could have at least made it an equal divide, if not (much better) go for hard-coded tier upgrades
If its a "normal" rpg, your right about that, but its H rpg so it kinda make sense, its like they saying "hey dumb ass you're supposed to have lot of sex instead of grinding for exp".

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If its a "normal" rpg, your right about that, but its H rpg so it kinda make sense, its like they saying "hey dumb ass you're supposed to have lot of sex instead of grinding for exp".
I'd agree, if it was something like corruption level unlocking upper tiers of weapons/armors/skills, but that's not the case here.

Grayking666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How exactly do you check each characters H-stats? is it using the button that triggers the phone?
And which enemies specifically drop the M Ring?

setsura

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How exactly do you check each characters H-stats? is it using the button that triggers the phone?
And which enemies specifically drop the M Ring?
that M ring is random drop when you beat enemies / open chest every dungeon

Status
Not open for further replies.