What's new

RPG [Circle KAME] 撃電妖異譚─EP1─ (RJ215675)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

So, surprisingly Circle KAME just released something with trial available as well.

So, come one come all, let's make a bet on whether this game will suck balls (the girls probably will) or will it Make Circle KAME Great Again.

Yes I had to make those horrible jokes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Considering that all the last release from the circle had been unfinished & heavily bugged (without patch to finish the game - at least up to nowadays), it's probably yet another failure.

Considering how they start with good game parallel fantasy, arms devicer. We can but hope they get back to making good game.

ments

Reputation score
well for one i can tell, went you attach game to ith, it spawns endlessly 00.0000:00, so no machine translation
and battles are almost impossible to win - maybe im doing something wrong

Last edited:

kenjifire1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Isn't there last game still buggy and incomplete. Anyhow looks like a highschool setting, I still like there games.

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Isn't there last game still buggy and incomplete. Anyhow looks like a highschool setting, I still like there games.
it is one of the games they anounced over a year ago. if they just finished 1 product they could make more money and regain fans. i rather doubt they change for the better...

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
We all know CircleKame is capable.

They just don't have the patience for any mild honing. Reminds me of this web novel I was reading a while back.

Basically, MC is trapped in a video game that's buggy AF.

hugo77

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I said i will not share anymore links, but since its almots new year.... eh fck it
#!kFp3VJIb!jGYPZB13FUxg2BRQvcP4QhON3CKCcaqFr0LJ9n_NHbk
Thx! And yea, i have no idea how to hook text with ITH or AGTH and the battles are pretty much impossible to win. Am i supposed to run away but thats difficult as well...

Bakadorable

Reputation score
Thx! And yea, i have no idea how to hook text with ITH or AGTH and the battles are pretty much impossible to win. Am i supposed to run away but thats difficult as well...
The first boss can only be won with sheer luck. Basically you should start up a new game, try to defeat the very first enemies for some EXP and then challenge the boss (save your game before that).
Also there's an item of which you can eguip, it'l help with the battles.

autizboyz

Reputation score
Is this game have that annoying "rape/fuck protection thing" skill for your party member?

ments

Reputation score
Is this game have that annoying "rape/fuck protection thing" skill for your party member?
as far as i know - no
after some prety long enemy/monster raping you get pernament game over

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
no senpai its our battle?

hope for the best but not keeping the hopes up high i guess

Wingz

Lurker
Reputation score
Having the same problem as those above. Repeating zeroes as part of the text hook. I've been messing around a bit to try to get rid of them, but it hasn't work so far.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Yeah, I am walking through walls, a lot of the NPC are just emotes, you don't collide into them, and talking to merchant moves the camera upwards. The combat is slow and feels like its running on a train. Much of it is convoluted and could be simplified or at least streamlined.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm not even gonna give this one's trial a chance, not gonna wade through a bethesda-tier rpg maker game.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I'm not even gonna give this one's trial a chance, not gonna wade through a bethesda-tier rpg maker game.
At least bethesda is still playable. I have no idea what to do with this game and I can't kill npcs.

autizboyz

Reputation score
How do you get other party member other than the dummy thing? Do you need to progress their story or what? Im playing without any translator soft so idk how to..

Reputation score
I want to try to keep hope with this circle but 2 games in a garbled mess and they just say fuck it make a new one?

Status
Not open for further replies.