RPG [Circle KAME] 撃電妖異譚─EP1─ (RJ215675)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
this game have mann errors.
1.02 makes not better.
The fierst boss can you not more defeatet.
De random Monster in the airia stronger + more bugs now XD

sunonrise

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I really used to love this circle and the games they produce, now I just kind of groan every time I see a new release. I start game up, get to first area, fighting first enemy and am instantly killed in 1 hit. Fantastic! How'd they know hats how I want to start the game with, an unbalanced first enemy. They just keep coming up with really stupid ideas on top of things being buggy and broken. I keep hoping a future release will be decent, but I continue to hope in vein.

7thEclipse

Lurker
Reputation score
I really used to love this circle and the games they produce, now I just kind of groan every time I see a new release. I start game up, get to first area, fighting first enemy and am instantly killed in 1 hit. Fantastic! How'd they know hats how I want to start the game with, an unbalanced first enemy. They just keep coming up with really stupid ideas on top of things being buggy and broken. I keep hoping a future release will be decent, but I continue to hope in vein.
You die in one shot if you don't actually understand the battle system or equip the card in the starter area, the battle system itself isn't to bad if a bit tedious if you don't actually have alot of cards on hand to deal with the themed dungeons in the second time it asks you to dive deeper into them, it's also annoying when the vampire starts stalking you mid dungeon and you have to have the run skill learned if you don't wanna die and waste time escaping.

that being said is anyone else having a crashing error around the light and dark dungeon quest? I keep getting a fatal error after I check the quest lists after finishing them, strangely enough when I first got those quests they were both 2/1 and I didn't even do the dungeon yet, has anyone else had this happen?

Reputation score
Oh wow I started 1.2 and got an error for some music file, that's some stellar patch work right there.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
You're supposed to equip the GC in the last slot to get resistance/damage bonus on those.

grolik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The repeating numbers are produced by a timer. It can be switched off by setting TMGTIMER::USE_HIGH_PRECISION to false.

Here is a file that has this timer disabled (decrypt the game first, then replace the file): mega.nz/#!PgsxlACB!VzdJdr0e78kMNNJpoAaYYhcOA5PbQry9lxGz4ngiSaI
Based on 1.2 version of the game.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score
There's a lot of luck involved, but at some point you can get enough skill points to learn a skill that allows you to hit all enemies, or hit an enemy multiple times
Then just look for the strongest atk-increasing items and hope to kill all enemies in one shot. The slot above the GC slot allows you to equip an accessory that will give you stat bonuses when you level up. There is an item that will increase all stats on level up (by small amount, or medium amount). I would recommend finding that as fast as you can before leveling up too much so that you can maximize stats.

The other two girls that join you cannot be captured and raped initially because they have a passive skill that prevents it.
You can equip an M ring that will allow them to increase in ecstasy whenever they are not fully clothed and get attacked. At some point, there will be a new encounter at night where the third girl gets raped by a tentacle monster and loses her passive skill.

For the 2nd girl, haven't found the event to trigger it.

The biggest issue is the annoying level cap, how to reach past lv 30?
You're supposed to increase your rank at the shrine after collecting the required items and reaching the required level, and the new rank is supposed to increase your level limit.
But it doesn't work. In 1.00 anyways. I'm not sure if one of the patches fixes it because I don't have them.

that being said is anyone else having a crashing error around the light and dark dungeon quest? I keep getting a fatal error after I check the quest lists after finishing them, strangely enough when I first got those quests they were both 2/1 and I didn't even do the dungeon yet, has anyone else had this happen?
Definitely bugged. Will have to wait till that's resolved.
There are a lot of other subquests in the game that appear later on but of course we don't know what they are since we can't even access the quest list properly.

setsura

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The other two girls that join you cannot be captured and raped initially because they have a passive skill that prevents it.
You can equip an M ring that will allow them to increase in ecstasy whenever they are not fully clothed and get attacked. At some point, there will be a new encounter at night where the third girl gets raped by a tentacle monster and loses her passive skill.

For the 2nd girl, haven't found the event to trigger it.
how to get M ring? 2nd girl you mean kirasaka right? and last is normally how to make another girl join party with blue crystal in the middle map?

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score
how to get M ring? 2nd girl you mean kirasaka right? and last is normally how to make another girl join party with blue crystal in the middle map?
M ring you find it in the dungeons or as drops I think like any other item.
If she is the one with the pink hairtie, yes.

The blue crystal is for switching party members. The other girls will join you during the story. There are only three girls available so far.

xXCygnus13Xx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Where is the light and dark dungeon? I am not seeing anything new in the dungeon list.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
This thing with an M that looks like a ring.
The ring seem to just say whenever they take physical damage, increases their sex stat by a random amount.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The ring seem to just say whenever they take physical damage, increases their sex stat by a random amount.
Yes. The trigger to get the teacher to lose her anti-rape status is to increase that stat, which would enable a new event roaming around the world map at night, but the only ways I could find are either

1. Getting horny and masturbating in battle, which takes a long time
2. Using this ring, which is much faster

Oh, now that I think about it, there is also the sex shop that sells items that increase sex stat.

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You're supposed to increase your rank at the shrine after collecting the required items and reaching the required level, and the new rank is supposed to increase your level limit.
But it doesn't work. In 1.00 anyways. I'm not sure if one of the patches fixes it because I don't have them.

There's some serious item requirement to level up. You only get to see the requirements, you your teacher's room, on his table, after day 20 (which a new portal, with some glasses guy appears).
After that, a paper will be circled in your teacher's house. You need 10 of 3 (rare?) things DX

setsura

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yes. The trigger to get the teacher to lose her anti-rape status is to increase that stat, which would enable a new event roaming around the world map at night, but the only ways I could find are either

1. Getting horny and masturbating in battle, which takes a long time
2. Using this ring, which is much faster

Oh, now that I think about it, there is also the sex shop that sells items that increase sex stat.
can you share save file? already make teacher and girl 2 ahegao with cum in body but cant trigger event for anti rape (just masturbate in battle) -_-
btw already last dungeon

Cryhteral

Demon Girl
Reputation score
is my game bugged? the event with the tentacles for the 3rd girl happened during the day and without points on her sex stats, still don't have that M ring, it happened right after i got her and after the scene where she gets naked in front the blue haired boy....

fredinator

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
can you share save file? already make teacher and girl 2 ahegao with cum in body but cant trigger event for anti rape (just masturbate in battle) -_-
btw already last dungeon
Yes please do share that save

Cryhteral

Demon Girl
Reputation score
so i got the main girl get a dick and after that the 2nd girl had sex with her, does that mean now even the 2nd girl has lost the passive skill that prevents sex stuff?

setsura

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
so i got the main girl get a dick and after that the 2nd girl had sex with her, does that mean now even the 2nd girl has lost the passive skill that prevents sex stuff?
just test it in battle
and share your save if can , so desperate here :|

Status
Not open for further replies.