What's new

RPG [Circle KAME] 撃電妖異譚─EP1─ (RJ215675)

Status
Not open for further replies.

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
how do you defeat the zombie looking dude and the chibi angel in the first area? i am constantly being defeated

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
how do you defeat the zombie looking dude and the chibi angel in the first area? i am constantly being defeated
Make sure your TP is not 0 because lower than 40 (?) is debuff, higher than 60(?) you start getting stats buff. You should be able to grind to lvl2 easily. Walk around will restore your mana. Kill the angel first.

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
this game is fucking impossible >.< i have been trying for over an hour and i cant do anything in the first area and the characters tp is always 0 and theres the group of zombie looking dudes that i run into and i cant escape no matter what i doi ger defeated by them could someone post a save right after the boss fight?

Reputation score
The newest patch SHOULD fix those guys from showing up in the first area and if you have any food eat it makes your tp go up

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Cryhteral, ments: so, to clarify:
- we still have no idea about the twitter links (chances are they're taken down as soon as dlsite gets the update - that - seems to be a reasonable solution, if those are about dlsite's upload/validation delays, as you say)
- unless ments' archive (from post #110) has been tampered with, it's actually 1.04, at least the update readme inside say so

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
this game is fucking impossible >.< i have been trying for over an hour and i cant do anything in the first area and the characters tp is always 0 and theres the group of zombie looking dudes that i run into and i cant escape no matter what i doi ger defeated by them could someone post a save right after the boss fight?
I actually have no idea why it's so hard for some people in this thread. I succeeded on my first try. I just avoided using my TP for healing, and ate food...

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I actually have no idea why it's so hard for some people in this thread. I succeeded on my first try. I just avoided using my TP for healing, and ate food...
They inflict a status effect that couldn't be healed by any of the items you were given that sets tp to 0 and sometimes paralyzes you for your turn.

Cryhteral

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Cryhteral, ments: so, to clarify:
- we still have no idea about the twitter links (chances are they're taken down as soon as dlsite gets the update - that - seems to be a reasonable solution, if those are about dlsite's upload/validation delays, as you say)
- unless ments' archive (from post #110) has been tampered with, it's actually 1.04, at least the update readme inside say so
Oh ok thanks, so we that have the dlsite game should be up to date now, and since ments uploaded it so is everyone.

buddy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Somewhere along the line, combat cutins and battle portraits stopped showing. I blame myself for randomly experimenting with the S menu, and I just can't seem to figure out how to reactivate them. I could really go for a partial right now...

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
They inflict a status effect that couldn't be healed by any of the items you were given that sets tp to 0 and sometimes paralyzes you for your turn.
Huh.... I guess I was just really lucky...?

Cryhteral

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Even tho this game is called a ep1 of a series of SHORT STORIES, it feels bigger than the last 2 games put together lol,
This is whats written in the dlsite description:
EP(エピソード)毎に主人公が変更される連作短編式のシリーズです。解り易く言うとD○IVです。既作品に比べてRPG部分はコンパクトな内容になっています

Eng:
It is a series of short story series in which hero is changed every EP (episode). It is easy to understand it is D ○ IV. The RPG part is a compact content compared to the work already done.

Cryhteral

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Even tho this game is called a ep1 of a series of SHORT STORIES, it feels bigger than the last 2 games put together lol,

Eng:
It is a series of short story series in which hero is changed every EP (episode). It is easy to understand it is D ○ IV. The RPG part is a compact content compared to the work already done.

willaberhaben

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
the s menue has a cg room, it even shows you the missing scenes and tipps for getting them. but i still am missing the scene 3+4 of the school caretaker (i guess my hentaistats are too high ? otherwise cant understand the tipp :( )
Thanks. I got those scenes you are missing. You get them at night by answering the SMS from the janitor. And i think i got the 3rd one after going to the sex shop and agreeing to the newly spawned guy there.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Eng:
One would imagine the next set of protagonists are the ones that are not highlighted in the save/load screen...

Cryhteral

Demon Girl
Reputation score
One would imagine the next set of protagonists are the ones that are not highlighted in the save/load screen...
Yeah if they go in order next could be the girls from the devil is a part timer

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So in the 1.4 is now the 1 boss schaffbar ^ ^.
But apparently you have taken the seal out.
You can now be taken anytime XD

Sir-Sabin

Demon Girl
Reputation score
is anyone going to make a menu translate for this game? it would be nice to get one

Status
Not open for further replies.