What's new

RPG [Circle KAME] 撃電妖異譚─EP1─ (RJ215675)

Status
Not open for further replies.

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
could someone post a save thats after the first boss?

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Where are fixing the battel Picture bug ?
in 1.4 is this bug not fixed.

Gibs da trick das zu behben das ihr bild im kampf wieder angezeigt wird ?

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Gibs da trick das zu behben das ihr bild im kampf wieder angezeigt wird ?
Did you tried the 4th Option in the Ring Menu at Battle?
This lets you trigger the Battle Pose to be visible or not.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
already test it but don't know actually from drop or chest because suddenly get when go to guild lady and praise item "???"
Well, I'm looking at data in 'Enemies' and unless I'm reading that wrong, it's not a drop.

Anyway, those two quests (nr 2 and 3) near the guild (one of red threads and a fang): anyone has an idea whether or not were they meant to be repeatable ?
Also, it seems the author messed up something with the text of nr 3 - significant portion of the text gets repeated a few times (wrong quotes perhaps ?).

Also, I've remembered were I've seen the 'unexpanded variables' names in text strings' glitch - it happens at very least during harvesting cadavers (perhaps also in normal pickups ?).

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Did anyone run into the bug that Sayaka (2nd girl) can't be dressed by the spell, item or the dresser in the house after the Miko dance?

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Did anyone run into the bug that Sayaka (2nd girl) can't be dressed by the spell, item or the dresser in the house after the Miko dance?
Yup, I did as well noticed that but you can manually dress her again at least.
Dunno how to fix that.

I got Sayaka now to tp 1024 Lewd Points but still no Battlerape Event CGs or any Indicator that she is corrupted as hell.
What am I missing now? xD

I got the Teacher now as well but before I ask on what to do with her I try to get her Lewd stat high enough and maybe get the Scenes myself.

Also a Tip on how to proceed with the Story would be nice as well. I finished the 30 to 45 Dungeons and even beat the old Granny at the ??? Place but since then I dont know what to do anymore.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
So i lost somewhere in the first dungeon, got my weapon back but not my items including my GCs n whatnot. Are they ina separate chest or something in the escape dungeon or do I lose them forever?

Also there are times in battle where she drops her weapon, possible to pick it back up during the battle?

Also noticed that sometimes when I try to access my phone, I can't seem to get out of it for some reason. Other times when it kind of works is when she doesnt even take out her phone when i choose the option to.

Also heard that u can get the 2nd girl to get battle rapable if you get her lewd stat high enough and the quickest is by buyign the item from the dvd store. Im assuming its the pink bottle items that increase the lewd stat but it seems that she needs to unlock some sort of trait before she can take it though.

Apparently I run into an error when MC first does whatever "massage" job she picks up on the 3rd floor above the DVD shop. Anyone know a fix? im on ver 1.4

Annnd Last but not least, that lvl 74 non element dungeon keeps giving me a runtime error. Can't even get into it.

Last edited:

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
fine guess i wont play this game since its fucking impossible for me to beat that stupid ass boss

xXCygnus13Xx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I am kinda stuck towards the end. I have what I assume is the last dungeon of the story (at the bottom is the blue hair guy w/ a spear/staff) However, I cannot do any real damage to him. What am I missing here?
Anyone able to give an answer?

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So i lost somewhere in the first dungeon, got my weapon back but not my items including my GCs n whatnot. Are they ina separate chest or something in the escape dungeon or do I lose them forever?
The Items and Armor, Money etc are in a seperated Chest.
But even as I left without getting the Chest I still got the Items back.

Also there are times in battle where she drops her weapon, possible to pick it back up during the battle?
As far as I know you cant.

Also heard that u can get the 2nd girl to get battle rapable if you get her lewd stat high enough and the quickest is by buyign the item from the dvd store. Im assuming its the pink bottle items that increase the lewd stat but it seems that she needs to unlock some sort of trait before she can take it though.
I got around it by raising Lewd Stat in Battle with that M-Ring. Everytime she gets hit her stat increases at a Random number.
Do that 4-5 Times and you are able to use the Potion on her. But after that you can boost her Stat to Exodus but it doesnt seem to affect her as the MC cause I still get no scenes or Battlerape for her.
I assume I am missing something but dont know what.

Hen_Tie

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I get a full save from someone, where do I find the other 2 girls to recruit into my party? So lost :v

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
The Items and Armor, Money etc are in a seperated Chest.
But even as I left without getting the Chest I still got the Items back.

As far as I know you cant.

I got around it by raising Lewd Stat in Battle with that M-Ring. Everytime she gets hit her stat increases at a Random number.
Do that 4-5 Times and you are able to use the Potion on her. But after that you can boost her Stat to Exodus but it doesnt seem to affect her as the MC cause I still get no scenes or Battlerape for her.
Thanks for your precise answer.

I found the chest and got my stuff back. Odd thing though, when I only took her weapon back and left the dungeon, I ended up losing the rest of her items n whatnot. Odd.
Don't have the M ring so far, but I guess the only way for her to get her lewd stat higher by getting her aroused in battle or something I guess? Also does getting grabbed while in battle even though it gets cockblocked by her anti rape still increase the lewd stat?

EDIT: so I ran into more problems. I got a missing graphic error when losing a fight to some demon thingy at the school. The first one that you meet there too. I guess the latest update fixed this? And anyone else gets an error on entering the lvl 75 no element dungeon?

Last edited:

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
the second girl looses her passive by the main character. after you have finished the first 4 dungeons go into the school. the room at the right of the caretakerroom now has a tentacle monster inside. if you loose you get a scene for mc. afterwards go into the fifth dungeon and loose vs the boss. afterwards there should be a scene where the second girl sees mc character masturbating and joins in. should be automatic progress from here on.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Anyone get an error when trying to use a skill from the behemoth GC?

Status
Not open for further replies.