What's new

RPG [Circle KAME] 撃電妖異譚─EP1─ (RJ215675)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Trying to work out how to hook this.
People mentioned having success with ITH, but I've no idea what XML file people are talking about.

My ITH folder contains the Exe, and precious little else. If there's a way to do that from within ITH's own UI, then I can probably manage it. If it requires anything else, I don't seem to have it.

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Got the Sayaka Scenes, thanks for the help.

But now I got a Error Message most of the Time her Battle Pose is coming up. It seems the Graphic File "g3,17-7aa" is missing.
It is indeed not there but it is also not there in older versions.
This Game I tell you xD

So anyone else got this Error and/or if you have this file care to share with me?

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I got the same error as you as well. I wonder if v1.5 fixed this. Doubt it tho.

Also followed instructions on how to get sayaka CRable but I can't seem to get the event to trigger still. Her Lewd stat is pretty high too.

Last edited:

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Strangely enough, the trial doesn't seem to have so many issues, even issues that, if you encounter in the main game, you should encounter in the trial, too...

Sir-Sabin

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Got the Sayaka Scenes, thanks for the help.

But now I got a Error Message most of the Time her Battle Pose is coming up. It seems the Graphic File "g3,17-7aa" is missing.
It is indeed not there but it is also not there in older versions.
This Game I tell you xD

So anyone else got this Error and/or if you have this file care to share with me?
they forgot to put the pic in the game, that's why it's crashing i can't find it in the pics dir after extracting the Game.rgss3a file

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
they forgot to put the pic in the game, that's why it's crashing i can't find it in the pics dir after extracting the Game.rgss3a file
Copy and rename another image to the missing file-name.
You won't actually get the intended image, but it'll let you play without crashing.

ryuu87

Lurker
Reputation score
I managed to bypass that error by cum-covered the ponytail girl though.

Btw, anyone managed to get the last 2 scenes inside recollection room? Already finished the game and I can't get these 2.
1. The last scene to the right of Janitor event IV, the hint showed something like approaching to 3 bad students. Already done that but still locked.
2. Ponytail scene (?), the hint showed that ponytail should be called in the hotel at least 5 times or something (?).

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
For that graphic file error, anyone tried to see if it still persist in ver 1.5?

willaberhaben

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I managed to bypass that error by cum-covered the ponytail girl though.

Btw, anyone managed to get the last 2 scenes inside recollection room? Already finished the game and I can't get these 2.
1. The last scene to the right of Janitor event IV, the hint showed something like approaching to 3 bad students. Already done that but still locked.
2. Ponytail scene (?), the hint showed that ponytail should be called in the hotel at least 5 times or something (?).
Those are the bad ends that you unlock at the right bottom corner of the map after you cleared the game. They are not really "ends" because if you select them and just wait long enough you get back to the map with the CG unlocked

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
the second girl looses her passive by the main character. after you have finished the first 4 dungeons go into the school. the room at the right of the caretakerroom now has a tentacle monster inside. if you loose you get a scene for mc. afterwards go into the fifth dungeon and loose vs the boss. afterwards there should be a scene where the second girl sees mc character masturbating and joins in. should be automatic progress from here on.
For losing to the floor boss? Is it the 1st floor boss or some other one? I kinda did get a different result from losing to the first boss where the MC gets away instead but I still can't trigger the scene. Also lost to the tentacle boss too.

Do i need a certain number of lewd points to trigger it? Shes already making them lewd faces so I should be above the threshold.

EDIT: So i found out that iwas supposed to lose to the boss at the light dungeon. Maybe needed both dungeons since the previous one had a scene where she manages to escape.
Also, anyway to reset the H stats of your other party members? So far I only managed to reset the MC's.

Last edited:

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score
So over the past like 14 pages or so that I've read I have a few questions:
Are the game breaking bugs common?
I am assuming that we have a few fixes (such as renaming that img file) but are there still some that's just luck based?
Lastly, compared to all their last games, what would you rank the quality to?

I ask because I really don't want my faith in KAME to continue its downward spiral.

Grayking666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So over the past like 14 pages or so that I've read I have a few questions:
Are the game breaking bugs common?
I am assuming that we have a few fixes (such as renaming that img file) but are there still some that's just luck based?
Lastly, compared to all their last games, what would you rank the quality to?

I ask because I really don't want my faith in KAME to continue its downward spiral.
Here's the thing, The game as a whole still shows the flaws of KAME. It's buggy, rushed, and some paths don't lead anywhere with a lot of missed opportunities. There are character models for characters that barely have any content. The fact this circle released it as "EP1" makes me believe that this was supposed to be a full game that they decided to release one game as parts to relieve consumption of time and effort and squeeze money out. I used to love the work this group put out with Arms Devicer and Parallel fantasy IF+....However the lack of passion is becoming really present in these games "F4" and Arms Devicer S!!!
They arent even finishing the games at all at this point and still selling them without any real attempt at making a + version and gameplay wise the fights are scripted terribly (I can get beat at level 1 super easily in a room I can't leave???) Just go back to PF IF+ difficulty geez. The ONLY positives I have for this game is that it has and end and has more cgs than his last to "crowning jewels" of games this group has made.

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Here's the thing, The game as a whole still shows the flaws of KAME. It's buggy, rushed, and some paths don't lead anywhere with a lot of missed opportunities. There are character models for characters that barely have any content. The fact this circle released it as "EP1" makes me believe that this was supposed to be a full game that they decided to release one game as parts to relieve consumption of time and effort and squeeze money out. I used to love the work this group put out with Arms Devicer and Parallel fantasy IF+....However the lack of passion is becoming really present in these games "F4" and Arms Devicer S!!!
They arent even finishing the games at all at this point and still selling them without any real attempt at making a + version and gameplay wise the fights are scripted terribly (I can get beat at level 1 super easily in a room I can't leave???) Just go back to PF IF+ difficulty geez. The ONLY positives I have for this game is that it has and end and has more cgs than his last to "crowning jewels" of games this group has made.
I disagree, compared to the last games circle kame released, this one is relatively bug free (i never encountered game breakers) and actually complete. yes they introduce a lot of characters you never see again (mainly 3 girls killing monsters which mc sees) but those are obviously meant to be in episode 2. in the last few games there were tons of pictures and costumes that were NOT used ingame bc of production shortfalls. (arms devicer s with school route eg). theres nothing like that in this game. you can get everything in the picture folder and it is actually quite a lot of content.
this is a complete game which is worth playing.
i think it was a good decision to finally release a game finished and less ambitious compared to their last games because now i dont have to feel annoyed by a flawed product. circle kame had BIG problems to include all the game systems they wanted and release a functioning game with multiple characters and storylines because they obviously do NOT have the knowledge to programm said systems. im mainly talking about quest triggers, their clothing system, pregnancy system or drug and curses. most of those are missing and the game profits actually.
yes there is less of the "bonus" content, but the rest of the game plays fine. it´s actually not that hard to get most of the scenes even for people that cant read moonrunes.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well, sure I guess, you could see it as "squeezing money out". That said, I'm surprised you're willing to spend money on a + version which is basically the basic game, with a little extra frills.

And if the game "has an end", is it not considered a full game?

Early games had less characters, and just about as much content for them. Is the problem that they have *more* characters, but not *just as much content* for each of them? I suppose you would expect more characters means a lot more content, even if the characters simply exist for story purposes?

It is difficult to determine what your criteria for a full game is. It just sounds like you're reminiscing the old times when you first picked up an h-game or something, much like the endless number of gamers that talk about the "good old days when they used to make actual games instead of just trying to make a quick buck". Honestly, playing these so-called classics, they really aren't that much special. Maybe it's the shitty graphics and at-the-time-somewhat-unique gameplay mechanics that makes people focus on other things to try to justify the time and money spent.

I disagree, compared to the last games circle kame released, this one is relatively bug free (i never encountered game breakers) and actually complete.
If you got in at 1.00 it was, pretty bugged. Quest log crashing at a certain point indefinitely, level cap increasing conditions not actually working when they should, being able to walk through walls cause they didn't clear cutscene properties, to name a few. I don't think even the previous games had such basic issues.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
errr. for the CR images for the teacher, all of the images are loomed in to her face. Sure the bj one is reasonable but for everything else? Not even close to seeing the whole thing like the MC and 2nd girl.

Xarius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there a mirror for the update files? I went to the circle's twitter, but those links don't lead anywhere.

raybeing

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sorry to necro this thread, I want to discuss the list of bugs found on 1.4 version(which I have). Can someone tell me what image is missing? How can I fix it?

Or better yet, is there any 1.5 version here?

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Sorry to necro this thread, I want to discuss the list of bugs found on 1.4 version(which I have). Can someone tell me what image is missing? How can I fix it?

or better yet you tell what image you are missing - we don't have telepathy powers,
or better yet read rules about link requests
or better yet go through pages you might be surprised

Last edited:

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What list?

Status
Not open for further replies.