What's new

ACT [parabolica] プリンちゃんのボクシングジム2 / Purin-chan's boxing gym 2 (RJ213680)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kobun

Lurker
Reputation score
This game seems to be quite heavy performance wise...

I'll probably got flamed for this, but how do you set the game in windows mode? The manual said "If you keep Alt on while starting the game, the Unity Details dialog will appear. ", but it doesn't seem to help me. Does it mean to hold Alt while you click on the .exe, hold alt while you press the start button in game, or something else?
keep mashing ALT as you launch the game, you should get an option screen where you can change graphic quality and resolution, if you set graphic quality to minimum it should run even on toasters

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
You can't cheat on your imouto Purin-chan, that's blasphemy.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
This game seems to be quite heavy performance wise...

I'll probably got flamed for this, but how do you set the game in windows mode? The manual said "If you keep Alt on while starting the game, the Unity Details dialog will appear. ", but it doesn't seem to help me. Does it mean to hold Alt while you click on the .exe, hold alt while you press the start button in game, or something else?
OMG You saved my life
was having the exact problem now i can open the config thanks to you
On a note to the man saying you have to mash Alt you don't need to, just hold it.
For example all i did was press enter to execute the executable and then quickly press alt and hold it. Note that you cannot alt+enter it because it would open the properties window.

Oh, also, moogles is half right. The game DOES use little resources, but is very badly optimized, my laptop can run MK XL greatly for example, and this game looks like it's melting. Does that mean Purin is more demanding? well, make your logic conclusions.

kobun

Lurker
Reputation score
Am I missing something? Everytime i knock her out 3 times the screen just fades to black
it took me a while to figure out but it only works if you are staring at the girl and you are on top of her so what you need to do is get close enough, keep the mouse button pressed to crouch and then move the mouse backward to stare down at the girl

also once again please if someone can obtain the bug fixing patch, that would be amazing

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score
A mod to dezoom in h-mod would be amazing,its hard to enjoy it as it is right now,welp,since it has VR support i guess its more enjoyable in VR,but I doubt a lot us here has it.

Missing_ID

Lurker
Reputation score
alt+enter will switch to window mode.

Also the game uses very little resources... especially when actually fighting, the fps counter shows something like 300-400's...

If your using a laptop though I guess its possible, since cheap laptops aren't made to do games.
Yeah, I'm using a laptop, an old one at that. Thanks for the answer :)

OMG You saved my life
was having the exact problem now i can open the config thanks to you
On a note to the man saying you have to mash Alt you don't need to, just hold it.
For example all i did was press enter to execute the executable and then quickly press alt and hold it. Note that you cannot alt+enter it because it would open the properties window.

Oh, also, moogles is half right. The game DOES use little resources, but is very badly optimized, my laptop can run MK XL greatly for example, and this game looks like it's melting. Does that mean Purin is more demanding? well, make your logic conclusions.
Well, glad I can help xD

I found out that it seems it's the cloth physics that's incredibly heavy for the game. Once I stripped the girls off to their bra and underwear, the game runs MUCH smoother. It's almost they want you to strip the girls xD

Anyway, do the girls act differently during a boxing match, like their fighting styles and such? So far, I only noticed that each girl seems to have a unique attack (Purin has a jumping downward right punch, Coco has a jumping left hook, etc) but I can't tell if they're just fancy animations either. Does anyone researched deeply into the boxing gameplay?

zer_0

Demon Girl
Reputation score
apparently if you press the spacebar during a match you can stop time in case you guys didn't know.

so i'm guessing that the protagonist is dio in disguise and is just using this matches as a pastime activity before the decisive battle against the joestar!!

OP
N

Nameraca

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
mirror of the uncensor?
Try these. That should be from when I made the thread. Dunno if still works. Might not work on later versions.

uploaded June 9, 2018, will become unavailable after roughly July 9, 2018.
32:

If they don't work, you can use the guide to do the uncensor yourself... It should still work... See first post.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Can somebody please host those on a site that isn't trash? Actually, maybe I'll just mod it myself.

Guide in OP doesn't work or isn't clear enough. Edit in line 26, does that mean removing the "0 pair data" there? Do you post it below? Tried placing it in many different areas and no dice. Eh, I'll figure it out eventually, I've moded stuff like this before before, might have to go look up what I did in that old insect game. So far I've either gotten game crash or uncensor doesn't work. Coulda just posted the entire text file...

Edit: Seems the trial uncensor worked. Doesn't seem to cause any issues I can notice.

This game has so much potential if it were optimized for non VR, and maybe the RPG elements worked on a bit. Fun little game to play is do all the "in order" battles. Every time a girl loses, she loses a piece of clothing. If you or the girls win their fights, they get to train up a level in the exercise room. Interesting to see who comes out on top/ends up naked. Wish something like that woulda been a game mode, but at least you can do it manually/role play wise. Might need to put the stats to x2 so the levels matter more.

Was pretty hard to find exercises that gave tech. I think it's just the butterfly press? Some even reduce it. Not like I have any idea what half the stats do anyways. There is an English mode in the settings for those that missed it, that does help.

Last edited:

hubrockman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
guys, is there any way that the `` Piston`` can be used automatically?
or some macro recorder that does the job?
I tried to do it with a winning macro either and unity does not recognize it as a movement, it does not do anything

OP
N

Nameraca

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can somebody please host those on a site that isn't trash? Actually, maybe I'll just mod it myself.

Guide in OP doesn't work or isn't clear enough. Edit in line 26, does that mean removing the "0 pair data" there? Do you post it below? Tried placing it in many different areas and no dice. Eh, I'll figure it out eventually, I've moded stuff like this before before, might have to go look up what I did in that old insect game. So far I've either gotten game crash or uncensor doesn't work. Coulda just posted the entire text file...

Edit: Seems the trial uncensor worked. Doesn't seem to cause any issues I can notice.

This game has so much potential if it were optimized for non VR, and maybe the RPG elements worked on a bit. Fun little game to play is do all the "in order" battles. Every time a girl loses, she loses a piece of clothing. If you or the girls win their fights, they get to train up a level in the exercise room. Interesting to see who comes out on top/ends up naked. Wish something like that woulda been a game mode, but at least you can do it manually/role play wise. Might need to put the stats to x2 so the levels matter more.

Was pretty hard to find exercises that gave tech. I think it's just the butterfly press? Some even reduce it. Not like I have any idea what half the stats do anyways. There is an English mode in the settings for those that missed it, that does help.
Ok, let's get some things cleared up. I am an amateur, who fiddles, figuring it out as I go, not an expert programmer who understand those engines top to bottom. I post what methods worked for me. I share them with the community as a courtesy. I work for free. English isn't even my first language. These are whipped up quickly and shared with the community. People can mirror it as they want, but they didn't. They may not see value in preserving the uncensors, that's fine. That's why I put up the method. But I share as courtesy, I'm not going to bother making a Mega Account. Maybe if I was a dedicated modder, but right now I'm just some guy who wants to see unpixelated 3D cunts.

But let's get one thing clear: You're not entitled that people host their stuff on sites that aren't "trash". You're not entitled to mods and uncensors. You're lucky someone even put in the work of making an uncensor for those games. Saves you the trouble of modding it yourself. You're lucky Girlcelly and all those buyers put up those Japanese games for torrent or DDL. Saves you the trouble of buying them yourself. Yeah, how dare those people upload the stuff they work/paid for on hosts I don't like. :/

I make the uncensors for the games I like, and I share them when they work for me, as courtesy.
Those people share those games as a courtesy. They don't have to do it.
At least, show some respect, even if you'd do things differently, when someone spends money or time doing something you get to enjoy for free.

If you don't like my ways, and you can do it yourself, great! Then there's no problem.

As for your issue, it means your line 26 value should look like this.

1 string first = "_BlockSize"
0 float second = 1.000000

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Didn't demand anything, just asking people for stuff that works. If you don't want to help, that's perfectly fine. I can move on, wait for somebody that's kind enough to help, or figure things out on my own, lol. Already figured it out anyways. I wasn't expecting anything from anybody, chill out. I asked a question, nobody answered, and I moved on. Kinda odd of you to drop in here weeks later just to drop your entitlement spew.

Gotta manually unfollow threads I no longer care about apparently...

Last edited:
OP
N

Nameraca

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Kinda odd of you to drop in here weeks later just to drop your entitlement spew.

Gotta manually unfollow threads I no longer care about apparently...
I have the little bell at the top telling me when people post in my threads.

So when I log in the forum every month and a half or so, I take care of requests for reuploads & stuff for both uncensors.

chill out
Do not tell me to "chill", it is not your place to do so. Because well, first I'm not mad, and second, telling people to chill often has the opposite effect!

Didn't demand anything, just asking people for stuff that works.
Stuff works, just not for you. Your way of "asking" sounds pretty aggressive, or at least, it's easy to interpret that way.

I do test every download link on multiple browsers (FF, Chrome, IE), with and without Adblock. If you're hardcore into Greasemonkey & heavy script blocking, might be the cause, try using IE or Edge, something without blockers.

Just retried the two links the post above you. Worked immediatly. What is the issue with these uploads?

If you don't want to help, that's perfectly fine.
I want to help. I would have helped if you voiced things differently. You act like you did nothing wrong, but you use words like "trash" or "badly written", "not clear enough".
Then you tell me to chill when I don't take too kindly to this way of asking...

"Hey OP, your upload website doesn't work for me, can you post on another host please?"

I'd have posted it to Filedropper if you voiced it that way. And if Filedropper didn't work, I'd have finally gotten around making a Mega Account for those two (this one and Kaede). And yes, just for you.

Sure, two weeks later kinda postpones that fapping session, but better later than never, right?

"Hey OP, I have some issues understanding your guide, can you clarify this part please?"
"Hey OP, remember you can re-extract the text file from the modified assets file and post it here, I can re-inject it myself/compare them to see the change I need to make"

I'd have said: "Sure, hold my beer for a sec, I'll go get them for ya".

So yeah, it's all about HOW it's asked.

If you have the text files and do care for the preserving of the uncensor, you can upload yours here and I'll update the OP with them.
Otherwise it'll wait when someone else requests a reuploads, since you already modded yourself what you needed.

Last edited:

Missing_ID

Lurker
Reputation score
Just asking, is this game still being updated/patched/developed?

And does anyone have any news on Parabolica? They have gone eerily silent on their blog...

Reputation score
I found this image without water and without censorship, is there a patch for this?
image_257132.jpg

OP
N

Nameraca

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Afaik this is final. Concept is good, execution isn't.

That picture is another game, I didn't do any work on it, you should try and find its thread on ULMF, I think it's called "bath time" or something.

As for Purin Chan Boxing Gym 2,
Patch does take away mosaic, but I don't have neither pictures nor the game, only those two files left. Use the appropriate one.

The game comes in 32 bit / 64 bit just use the appropriate one.
Turn off your adblocker on that site, and any other greasemonkey scripts or things that may make them block features, etc....
I tested download with Chrome/Firefox, lemme know if you have issues tho. I'll try to find a way around, but I personally never had issues.

Reputation score

That picture is another game, I didn't do any work on it, you should try and find its thread on ULMF, I think it's called "bath time" or something.

Patch does take away mosaic, but I don't have neither pictures nor the game, only those two files left. Use the appropriate one.

Turn off your adblocker on that site, and any other greasemonkey scripts or things that may make them block features, etc....
I tested download with Chrome/Firefox, lemme know if you have issues tho. I'll try to find a way around, but I personally never had issues.

I forgot to ask you I have to change the name of the file so that it works

Status
Not open for further replies.