What's new

ACT [parabolica] プリンちゃんのボクシングジム2 / Purin-chan's boxing gym 2 (RJ213680)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nameraca

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New Unity Game, you have to beat up girls half your size in a boxing ring (and feel guilty about yourself after). Well you can also see them naked so that's a price to pay.

Trial Uncensor (64 bits only):
To install, just overwrite the file inRJ213680_trial\PurinBoxingGym2_Trial_Data

Manual: Run it through google Translation:

FULL GAME UNCENSOR READY
TESTED AND WORKING
Download here:

32bits: (available until 2018/01/29) (I will mirror on filedropper as soon as I can)
64bits: (available until 2018/01/29) (I will mirror on filedropper as soon as I can)

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO MIRROR/BACKUP THE FILES, THIS IS MADE FOR THE COMMUNITY BY THE COMMUNITY

GAME HAS NO MUSIC, PLAY THIS SONG WHILE PLAYING:

INSTALLATION GUIDE
Just rename the file to resources.assets
For 32 overwrite in \PurinBoxingGym2_32bit_Data
For 64 overwrite in \PurinBoxingGym2_Data

Note on how to do it:
Use: latest

1. Open resources.assets
  2. Dump Mosaic Field to MosaicField-resources.assets-1-Material.txt
  3. Notepad++ line 26 edit as show below
Code:
1 string first = "_BlockSize"
0 float second = 1.000000
Import, save as new file, switch files

Torrent is now available, also can download in pieces at Anime Sharing.

Last edited:

Spewn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Cheers for the uncensor.

Demo felt a bit, how to put it. Janky? The physics are all over the place, look the other way and desks and what not just randomly fall over and stuff. It's kind of amusing.

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score
torrent of the full version is up on the usual place, the thing now is understanding everything the game have to offer

OP
N

Nameraca

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
torrent of the full version is up on the usual place, the thing now is understanding everything the game have to offer
Nice, thanks for telling me. OP edited with full version uncensor.

Last edited:

reinhardt3173

Lurker
Reputation score
How do you enter Ryona mode or H mode? or whatever it is :confused:
All I do is league and nothing happened

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Awesome I've been waiting for this game for quite some time now.

OP
N

Nameraca

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah so... where's the H content? Sifting through the assets clearly there are H animations but how do you trigger them? I've bought everything in the shop.

Ryona means the fetish of violence toward women or something, literally, from Urban Dictionary. The controls says "E / R for guard pick & Massacre (Ryona)" but what does that means in practice?

Manual:

Run it through Google translate

First you make them train. Upper left gauge (hidden, click little arrow) is fcthen you get the NEXT SCENE button to advance the story

GOT IT

Do a knockout then hold left click while standing on her.
Then beat, get close, and grab her with like, E or R I dunno.

Last edited:

reinhardt3173

Lurker
Reputation score
Yeah so... where's the H content? Sifting through the assets clearly there are H animations but how do you trigger them? I've bought everything in the shop.

Ryona means the fetish of violence toward women or something, literally, from Urban Dictionary. The controls says "E / R for guard pick & Massacre (Ryona)" but what does that means in practice?

Manual:

Run it through Google translate

First you make them train. Upper left gauge (hidden, click little arrow) is fcthen you get the NEXT SCENE button to advance the story

GOT IT

Do a knockout then hold left click while standing on her.
Then beat, get close, and grab her with like, E or R I dunno.
Thanks this is works
but sometimes not, I wonder why

Also the camera, is kindda hard if not using a VR on H mode

afhc2x17

Lurker
Reputation score
Wow, very detailed instructions for this game, but anyway, thanks for sharing!

The Bomb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can someone tell me the control in H-mode? It's soo confusing :\
Especially the piston control . . .

Daynjahzone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ok gonna answer some questions here:

Q:How to trigger H mode

After you knock her out, (3 K.Os) you have to be on top of her. Hold left click and once you get into crouch position, center her body on your screen and tap E..or R..or Q. It triggers specifically when looking at a certain spot when you press. It took me a while to figure it out.

Q:How to stop her from running?

Tap W once you get into H mode. Once you crawl on top of her it will auto-catch her for you.

Q: How to H mode and stances?

After you grab her she can still struggle and escape. In H mode you have 3 "stances" which are choke, grope and H. Each is accessed by a roll of the scroll wheel. You start in choke automatically and each stance has its own scroll wheel click action. As far as I know H seems to automatically end if you move the mouse around too much in H stance but it may trigger another way.

You can also thrust or something in each of the stances which causes little hearts to appear and is very difficult to do. It seems to have little purpose.

On another note, I really hope the creator releases some updates as this is a very solid base game. The boxing is fun if exploitable and the H really has potential if more poses/scenes are added etc. Modding would be nice too.

Spewn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You can also thrust or something in each of the stances which causes little hearts to appear and is very difficult to do. It seems to have little purpose.
You thrust by moving your mouse up and down, it's not difficult. It's purpose is to climax, obviously.

Daynjahzone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You thrust by moving your mouse up and down, it's not difficult. It's purpose is to climax, obviously.
I've yet to see climax outside of H stance which is why I said little purpose. Maybe that's not the case?

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
seems like no matter how long i hold W or tap W to chase after her during H scene, I never seem to catch up.

also, is there a way to zoom out? Using the free cam controls doesn't seem to like me.

One more thing, Anyone got an issue when the pistoning with the mouse gets disabled. Made sure I'm not in pause mode. Seems like it happens whenever I look too low. Looking back up doesn't give back the ability to piston.

Last edited:
OP
N

Nameraca

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I need someone to mirror the two uncensors on please.
Post links here I will update OP.

I'm having issues with the website and I can't be bothered to troubleshoot them or switch to another PC.

Otherwise files will be lost in 30 days, I may forget bout coming back to reupload them.

Still keeping a copy on my PC tho.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.