What's new

VN/TEXT RPG Patreon Active [SmilingDog] Nano-control

appleandpear

Lurker
Reputation score

Introduction:

You just moved to Little Eden due to your fathers deployment. No TV, no internet and no reception, when things were looking like they couldn't get any worst a chance encounter with an individual has given you the opportunity to turn things around and maybe even create your little slice of paradise.​

Gameplay:
-4 different periods of the day (morning, noon, evening and night), each with different events!
-Do part time work to earn what you need to buy what you need!
-Find targets for you to control and then train them to exert further control over them!
-Manage between training and generating income!
-Complete mini-quest to obtain necessary materials to carry out your plans!
-4 different endings and 6 girls currently planned!
-Art will be in 2D!
Main Girls:
Elaine

Rika's mother, a strict but gentle mother that moved to Little Eden because of her Husband.

Kay

A girl that's in the same class as you, bubbly and nice, she always ready to help others. However she's a bit unreliable at times....

Rika

Elaine's daughter, smart, but cocky too...

Gwen

A classmate and friend of Rika, though they only just met, they seem to be really close. She's really shy though...

Lena

Your neighbour, a housewife that that appears to be an elegant (?) person.

Jace

A student that transferred to your school shortly after you did, she seems rather unapproachable...

Updated: 2020-07-18
Developer/Publisher: SmilingDog /
Artist:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.31d
Language: English
Genre:
Mind control, Moral degradation, Corruption, impregnation, incest, sandbox, male protagonist, public use (optional)

Screenshots:

We got a discord server set up in the event that something happens to the Patreon page!

DOWNLOAD LINK

Last edited:

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello!
How many girls can you control in the demo? I only found two (Mom and Kay).

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Looks interesting. Are you doing all the work yourself, or have any help?

Also, is it always going to be an option of having the person follow you or a 'sexual' command/event? Or will you be expanding on this... such as being able to make them undress and follow you around or such?

Oh, and if we have someone following us around will we be able to interact with anyone else and have a reaction regarding who is following us? IE say with the dirty old man by the pond in the middle who is looking at the women on the other side.

I do like the art, even if I'm not 100% sure of some characters ages. Sister and neighbor come to mind. But then again, I'm terrible at telling ppl's ages irl... so maybe moot point.

OP
appleandpear

appleandpear

Lurker
Reputation score
Looks interesting. Are you doing all the work yourself, or have any help?

Also, is it always going to be an option of having the person follow you or a 'sexual' command/event? Or will you be expanding on this... such as being able to make them undress and follow you around or such?

Oh, and if we have someone following us around will we be able to interact with anyone else and have a reaction regarding who is following us? IE say with the dirty old man by the pond in the middle who is looking at the women on the other side.

I do like the art, even if I'm not 100% sure of some characters ages. Sister and neighbor come to mind. But then again, I'm terrible at telling ppl's ages irl... so maybe moot point.
Thanks! Currently all the stuff on the artistic side are commissioned, and the rest are done by me. Since the number of patrons are increasing, I'm looking into hiring a spriter to better reflect the design of the characters as well as show changes in their clothing.

Looking to make the townsfolk response to your followers, might take a while considering that I have quite a few things to do at the moment, I'll probably work on immersive stuff like that after I'm done with the introduction of all six main girls and the content requested by the $50 tier patrons! The wardrobe system being one of them haha.

The art is done by Aiykawa, so we have him to thank for that! Do consider visiting his page! He's a pretty chill guy and he streams pretty often!

OP
appleandpear

appleandpear

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey guys, v0.4c is out and I updated the original post with the relevant link! There's a bit of quality of life improvements in the current version that I hope you all will like/ find useful!

reacers

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey! Game flow got a lot smoother than in the previos v0.3 version, thanks! Still I had to look for the walkthrough guide to find out how to get Luna under my control. Also, is there something you can do with Rika? Couldn't figure it out by myself and the walkthrough is made for v0.3 where Rika Level 0 wasn't implemented. But on your release notes on v0.4 you mentioned the fixed "control" option while talking to her. Anyway, it's a great game and I can't wait for the next release :)

OP
appleandpear

appleandpear

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey! Game flow got a lot smoother than in the previos v0.3 version, thanks! Still I had to look for the walkthrough guide to find out how to get Luna under my control. Also, is there something you can do with Rika? Couldn't figure it out by myself and the walkthrough is made for v0.3 where Rika Level 0 wasn't implemented. But on your release notes on v0.4 you mentioned the fixed "control" option while talking to her. Anyway, it's a great game and I can't wait for the next release :)
Thanks! I updated the walkthrough, so hopefully that will help! I'll try to make the hints for Lena's level 0 event better, had a few feedbacks about that! Rika can't be controlled at the moment, but she will be in the next update! I probably didn't explain it clearly in the post, the "control issue" was that she would have the control options (that did nothing) even though she wasn't indoctrinated yet, so I had that fixed, probably could have worded it better in the post, sorry!

Have a poll up for the content for the next version, give it a go if you are interested yeah! Poll here!

OP
appleandpear

appleandpear

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey guys, got a new version of the game out for both Windows and Android out! I've updated the OP accordingly! The changelog and download links can be found here!

Also got a discord server set up so that in the event I get purged by Patreon for whatever reason, I can still update you guys on the status of the game and what not! Here's the invite to the server:

OP
appleandpear

appleandpear

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey guys, v0.6 will be released to everyone by the end of this week! We have some new scenes as well as a questlog implemented in the game! In the mean time we have a poll set up to answer the age old question: "Best girl who?" Give your vote and read up on what else in gonna be in the next version here!

OP
appleandpear

appleandpear

Lurker
Reputation score
V0.6c is out for the public! You can fine the download link and the changelog in the OP. The game manged to get out of the red starting this month! So I'm gonna focus on getting smoother and better animation for the game! I wanna thank everyone that pledged that allowed us to get closer to this goal!

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score
V0.6c is out for the public! You can fine the download link and the changelog in the OP. The game manged to get out of the red starting this month! So I'm gonna focus on getting smoother and better animation for the game! I wanna thank everyone that pledged that allowed us to get closer to this goal!
Apparently there is a problem with your link in OP. Can't open it.

The link below should work:

Last edited:
OP
appleandpear

appleandpear

Lurker
Reputation score
Apparently there is a problem with your link in OP. Can't open it.

The link below should work:

Thanks a lot for the heads up! I updated the link!

OP
appleandpear

appleandpear

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey guys! v0.7e is out and I updated the links in the OP!

The game is currently getting animations commissioned, if you can spare a buck to speed up the process, it would help the game out a lot!

OP
appleandpear

appleandpear

Lurker
Reputation score
v0.08c is now out to the public! I updated the game accordingly! You can also

OP
appleandpear

appleandpear

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey all! I updated the OP and game to v0.09c! There are a few announcements this time round, so do give it a read yeah!