What's new

RPG [ Orange Piece ] Granat (RE216735) (RJ216735)

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Story
"Fiona" who lives with her husband in the village of the frontier border, heard the message that the mayor fell ill for a day, going to see the state. Medicine is needed to cure disease of the village head, Fiona's husband "Erik" takes over as saying that he goes to take medicine but tells Fiona to accompany the dangerous journey, and the journey begins with them I thought. However, just before departure, another man "Bardot" appears and says to go with him. The intent is ......?

Game System
Favorability
In many conversations on stories, there are many scenes where Fiona chooses options. According to the answer, Eric 's favorable impression falls or Bulltoo' s positive likelihood rises, and the ending branches according to that number. You can check your favorite degree at any time in the H status on the menu screen.

Skill Tree
From skill tree on the menu screen, you can master skills freely. To acquire skills SP is necessary, and SP is available if you use the item "○ ○ of skill" which you get when you defeat enemy.

Skill Formation Skills
learned can not be activated unless equipped. In the "Skill Formation" of the menu screen, you can wear skills you learned. Each skill has its own CP, and you need to select a combination of skills so that it does not exceed the CP limit.

Item composition In
this work, there is no concept of money, tool store, inn, and all consumable items can be obtained by synthesizing materials with "item composition" on the menu screen. The recovery of HP · MP will automatically recover automatically by returning to the village · town.

By opening the "Questbook" on the questbook menu screen, you can see the content of the request currently being received. Let's open it when you do not know what to do.

H Scene
H Most of the event is NTR etch event with Bardot hiding in husband (Erik). In the beginning, progressing with sexual harassment and foreplay, gradually becoming extreme play.

Links
Dlsite:

Last edited:

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
the art, mapping, fetish and story, is really like this circle works:
and that's it's not a good thing.

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hopefully a link pops up soon I would like to try this game out. It looks like it can be a good game.

dark1193

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the art, mapping, fetish and story, is really like this circle works:
and that's it's not a good thing.
ye, the story is quite the same with the other game

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
NTR!? Did someone said NTR!? Because if it's NTR, you can bet your ass Teaz gonna came asap

Keitai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Having a hard time attaching a text file so.

It's okay. Not great though. Felt like my choices didn't matter.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Having a hard time attaching a text file so.

It's okay. Not great though. Felt like my choices didn't matter.
That's the same problem I had while playing the demo. The only thing that changed was how much affection I gained for the netori guy and how much I lost with the husband but the scene or the fact that a scene happened was the same.

The one thing I disliked with their other games is that it trys to make things look like they matter but they don't, everything is on rails.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I tried Lib's MV Hooker patch, but I got the type error or something...

Anyone else?

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I tried Lib's MV Hooker patch, but I got the type error or something...

Anyone else?
same.
btw, the game is compressed. first unpack it with one of the mv extractor program, then apply the hooker patch.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Meh, pretty boy NTR, not my taste. NTRPG2 was also pretty boy NTR but it does it so well.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Pretty boy? Which one? I thought the guy who's stealing was the one with the grey body.

etnom

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I unpacked it, still getting typeError 'inchoice'. Anyone know a fix for it?

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I unpacked it, still getting typeError 'inchoice'. Anyone know a fix for it?
No one knows apparently. I tried all three methods of unpacking, but to no avail

Boardwalk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Got it to work.
Unpacking isn't the issue (using newest version 4.4).
You need to turn off one of the options when trying to hook it though.

Uncheck the "BloctextSeparator" checkbox on the first page when running the patcher.
No issues after that.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Got it to work.
Unpacking isn't the issue (using newest version 4.4).
You need to turn off one of the options when trying to hook it though.

Uncheck the "BloctextSeparator" checkbox on the first page when running the patcher.
No issues after that.
Strange, now all I got is a white screen....

-Edit-

The white screen happened once I unpack the whole thing with VB Unpacker. When I tried to run the Game.exe, it just shows a white screen, and nothing more.

Any idea why?

-Edit-
Nevermind that. It turns out you have to replace the game folder with the one in the main directory.

Last edited:

karmazin

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It seems to be bugged. After talking to the king, and killing a random thief, the party goes to the house, and game is stuck with a black screen (about half of the game looking at unlocked memories). I tried progressing with and without unpacking/patching.

Keitai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It seems to be bugged. After talking to the king, and killing a random thief, the party goes to the house, and game is stuck with a black screen (about half of the game looking at unlocked memories). I tried progressing with and without unpacking/patching.
I ran into the same bug. It's a bug but it's because entering the house your first time triggers an event but killing the thief teleports you to the house triggering that event. You have to talk to the king and kill the thief first before ever entering the house. It's a sequence break bug that basically soft locks you.