What's new

ACT [ アレプロ] Devil Rhythm -Silver Phantom- RJ215703

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Can't seem to find this game on ULMF. It's a pretty generic sidescrolling fighting girl action game, divided by levels, featuring 2 different enemies per level + boss. Each has its own sprite animation if your clothes are torn. Has bad end CGs aswell. It has some really good art and sex animations. The gameplay is absolutely atrocious though..

Circle/DLSite:

(From the makers of FEJ)

Download:

(TORRENT)

Screens:

Please someone notify me if I'm making a duplicate, as I really can't find another thread on ULMF.. Google doesn't help either​

Last edited by a moderator:

lhurgoyfguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
game is very short and has low amount of h-content. gameplay is barebones and unfun levels of difficult at points. not w
orth the money without a content update

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
game is very short and has low amount of h-content. gameplay is barebones and unfun levels of difficult at points. not w
orth the money without a content update
Yea, pretty much what I expected. Still, if there are at least 2 animations that worth fapping to than I'm satisfied.

Why? Why won't they climax? God dang it. Why fuck her if you're not gonna pump her full of cum?

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yeah the lack of cum finish is bad
The art is very good tho~
This remind Me of Softhouse...

afhc2x17

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, I would check it out, even if it's low on content. Thanks for the info and links.