What's new

[Video] My personal best games of 2017

Krystallize<3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hey guys,

as long as I've been active here, I still have no idea if this is prohibited or not, so I thought, why not just try it.

I did a list of my most beloved hentai games of 2017 (Although there are some games that just got their full translation in 2017)

I did the same list for 2016 as well if you wanna catch up with some games you might have missed:

Have fun :)

OP
Krystallize<3

Krystallize<3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Really good video, though I'm surprised Melty's Quest is so high.
It's not a ranking so melty's quest could've been anywhere on the list. But yeah it was definately one of my favorites, It's great to see a good japan import with uncensored content, a good english translation and solid gameplay.

kenjifire1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Nice video, A top hentai games in youtube is pretty weird and gutsy. Kamikaze Committee Ouka getting mention is excellent, played that game endlessly, i wish there a full english translation.

OP
Krystallize<3

Krystallize<3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Nice video, A top hentai games in youtube is pretty weird and gutsy. Kamikaze Committee Ouka getting mention is excellent, played that game endlessly, i wish there a full english translation.
Youtube holds my videos down, but since I'm talking throughout the whole video it seems like youtube is fine, because the visual sexual content is not the primary focus.

But of course, I'll never earn a single cent with it :D

dark1193

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Krystallize<3;n1739784 said:
Youtube holds my videos down, but since I'm talking throughout the whole video it seems like youtube is fine, because the visual sexual content is not the primary focus.

But of course, I'll never earn a single cent with it :D
u should create best ntr games 2017 man