What's new

RPG [アップルソフト] アイス~魔龍クエスト~ / Ice ~ Magic Dragon Quest ~ ( RJ217209)

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Story

In the past, the continent on which humans lived was destroyed by Magic Dragon, but
one man sealed the Magic Dragon and the crisis of the continent ended and became peace - half a century ago ...

I knew the existence of Magic Dragon A mysterious magician solved the seal of the magic dragon, and the
awakened magician again declines the continent into confusion and fear , so monsters in the continent became ferocious and began to hit humans.

After that, there will be such a lot, and the main character "Ice" who was living in a rural village by ordinary
way will head to the castle where the magician was sealed to regain peace.

In order to pass through the checkpoint set up at the boundary of each area during the road to the castle, we
had to do a certain number of quests (requests) at each area guild. There are many kinds of quests ranging from easy to dangerous, and
a journey that is difficult for girls now begins now ...

System
· A large number of quests
 (about 30 items ranging from searching items, item procurement, monster extermination to reagent trial · theft)

· Restraint during battle Rape
 to be naked (to be done) and seed attack from monster
 (6 different postures and various patterns of several kinds of monsters)
· Multiple endings that change according to bitterness and rasubosu win / loss
 (true end - bad ending Sex end)
· Day and night system
 as you enjoy the view of the world than at night action is also possible in each area
 also dangerous request only at night as well as during the day to the quest ...
· Recalls a Scene
 can be checked from the menu screen at any time
 (password There is a trick of releasing all the scenes at once with input)
· Easy to move by mouse operation
 (Smooth movement with 8 direction movement)
· Voice cut function
 (setting of "ON / OFF" setting of audio and fine adjustment of volume)
· Message skip function and window erase are also installed
· Game over None
· Basic CG number of 44 sheets planned

Dlsite:

Last edited by a moderator:

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for bringing this up I like the Art already from what little we can see.
I played the game before this, the one with the black haired Girl, and I had fun with it though it had not that much scenes.

Also it seems that it was released today so expect for links to show up on the regular sites.

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Was released? It's not out yet, though dlsite says soon.

Corona123

Lurker
Reputation score
What in the world are you supose to do in the beginning i can´t seem to get any where im stuck in that maze?

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
What in the world are you supose to do in the beginning i can´t seem to get any where im stuck in that maze?
Your not supposed to be at the maze to the north I went through it there is nothing there in the Demo. You have to go to the house south of the main characters house. Then you go to the guild in the middle of town after you sleep. After that talk to the guy at the stand he should have a maker over his head. Then you should be able to leave town.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Thanks for bringing this up I like the Art already from what little we can see.
I played the game before this, the one with the black haired Girl, and I had fun with it though it had not that much scenes.

Also it seems that it was released today so expect for links to show up on the regular sites.
It isn't released until mid january.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I hope there's an actual dragon that fucks the heroine after losing to him. So many games with the word dragon in the title but so often no sex with them. ;__;

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The game crashes if you try to use the hacksaw-looking item to cut yourself free from the enemy's bindings.

Last edited:

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Has anyone done all the quests in the demo yet? So far I have only two quests I can't even start to do I think.

One is in the inn/bar in day time. The other one is what I assume to be village mayor in night time (house north of adventurers guild, old man on second floor).

I'm curious if there's anything to do after you do all the quests as it seems like the adventurers guild wants you to do 7 quests.

Walrusface11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't use a machine translator so I couldn't get past just doing the first quest in the top area of the world map. I spoke to the inn/bar guy with the blue arrow above his head but I have no idea how to begin that quest or what I even have to do for it. Is the only place you can go to fight in the top area? I tried to get into the other forest area with the well in the middle of it but was prompted to stop. Also, when you go to the bottom of the map and watch events unfold afterward you can't progress through that area I don't believe. I selected the second option twice but nothing happened. Game looks pretty typical of your combat rape RPG, but it looks good.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Huh, my bad sorry about that.
I only saw the numbers 2018.01.13 but that could be the posting date on dlsite as well.
That date is not reliable since it can be announced date (for games under announcement) or released date (is out)

If you want to know if the game is available, look for the red button with a shopping cart sign on the right (put in cart)

Orsinial

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Has anyone done all the quests in the demo yet? So far I have only two quests I can't even start to do I think.

One is in the inn/bar in day time. The other one is what I assume to be village mayor in night time (house north of adventurers guild, old man on second floor).

I'm curious if there's anything to do after you do all the quests as it seems like the adventurers guild wants you to do 7 quests.
The Mayor's quest I have no idea what to do

For the Inn one I was apparently able to make some progress by going at night and agreeing to help out (which leads to a groping h-scene). I think you have to have the heroine help out for 2 nights, and then talk to the innkeeper the next morning - he doesn't let you work past 2 nights. Based on my poor grasp of Kanji he says something about fish? I got stuck there since I don't know what he actually wants though, and I don't know if some of the content intended for the full game is simply not available in the demo.

Raith

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I got stuck there since I don't know what he actually wants though, and I don't know if some of the content intended for the full game is simply not available in the demo.
I guess that too. You need to have 7 quests finished to progress past the soldiers so I guess they intentionally stopped it at 6 Quests. I was not able to clear these quests either.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Yea at the start they say that they will limit it to 6 quests

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Oh, I liked the other games from this circle mainly because of sex sounds. Looking forward to it

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Any news about the release date of the game?
Nope. DLsite has a fairly ambiguous "mid January" and the post from the creators says "There's no release date set yet, but we're working hard on it."

Orsinial

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looks like it probably won't be out until sometime in February but I'm looking forward to this one if it stays consistent with what we saw in the demo