What's new

RPG [アップルソフト] アイス~魔龍クエスト~ / Ice ~ Magic Dragon Quest ~ ( RJ217209)

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This game looks really, really good~

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Omg, yes. I loved the demo. I hope the rest of the game continues with how good the demo was.

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Found a link on AS but it broken up into 4 files and will take all day to DL.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Anime sharing have this fake link XD with to many rar links XD.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Anime sharing have this fake link XD with to many rar links XD.
Like I said before the links are actually real, the uploader just with holds a piece until later. He probably does it to collect more ad revenue.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
That's a pretty fine demo and THICC heroine but god damn that movement speed is slow as hell.

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It seems like the game is doing pretty well for it's first day of release so I'm sure nothing bad can happen if I leave this here.
Thank you kind sir

Orsinial

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
overall a standard, fairly linear game that i was able to blunder through in about 5 hours despite not knowing any JP

the CGs were pretty damn good and the heroine was nice and thicc. I liked the random in-town groping scenes but would have liked her lewdness to influence how she responded to them. My biggest complaint is that barring one specific CG series all of the other scenes were one-offs, which kind of made the entire lewdness mechanic pointless since it was only used for unlocking 2 specific scenes, allowing her to strip past a certain threshhold and deciding which of the 2 "good" endings you got. the H-content also petered out a little towards the end but i would say the relatively high quality of the CG made up for it.

also yeah the move speed is a little slow, the in-combat h-scenes take a while to go off, but these are all relatively minor flaws in a solid h-game. i'd recommend it, anyways.

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I think I got stuck at the very end, talked to the dude in the castle after opening up the middle. No idea where to go now.

Orsinial

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think I got stuck at the very end, talked to the dude in the castle after opening up the middle. No idea where to go now.
inspect the bookshelves on the left side of the castle 1F

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It seems like the game is doing pretty well for it's first day of release so I'm sure nothing bad can happen if I leave this here.
Please dell the link later^^
in front of her again who reports the link as always XD.

And many thanks for the link^^

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I can't pass those 2 guards in the south tower. I finished every quest and both dungeons but i can't defeat the guards. They always one shot me and i can't do anything to them. Losing to them either gives the the chance to get raped or sleep several times in the bed located in the cell and get released without rape but it doesn't help me to progress. :/

Nvm, had to restart the game cuz reasons....

Last edited:

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I can't pass those 2 guards in the south tower. I finished every quest and both dungeons but i can't defeat the guards. They always one shot me and i can't do anything to them. Losing to them either gives the the chance to get raped or sleep several times in the bed located in the cell and get released without rape but it doesn't help me to progress. :/

Nvm, had to restart the game cuz reasons....
Finish the 7 quest in 1st town and then speak to the guild reception in center of town to get the pass required to get pass the 2 guards.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Stuck in Ice Area. Dunno how to get on the boat and leave. Saved the peeps from the succubus, found all the gold nuggets and caught all the goose. What now?

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Stuck in Ice Area. Dunno how to get on the boat and leave. Saved the peeps from the succubus, found all the gold nuggets and caught all the goose. What now?
Same, can't find the guy for quest 2....