What's new

RPG [アップルソフト] アイス~魔龍クエスト~ / Ice ~ Magic Dragon Quest ~ ( RJ217209)

Orsinial

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If you talked to the woman with 2 kids in the Guild hall and accepted her quest you need to clear out all the mobs in the snow forest on the way to the docks. Once you kill them all the heroine should acknowledge that the task is done and say something about it, and then you go back to the woman and tell her the job is done, and then proceed from there as normal with getting Guild permits if it's the last quest you needed to do.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
If you talked to the woman with 2 kids in the Guild hall and accepted her quest you need to clear out all the mobs in the snow forest on the way to the docks. Once you kill them all the heroine should acknowledge that the task is done and say something about it, and then you go back to the woman and tell her the job is done, and then proceed from there as normal with getting Guild permits if it's the last quest you needed to do.
Thanks, just a moment ago i killed the entire forest out of desperation and yeah....solved. Thanks. X3

Tomenegai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Any advice on what I need to actually do to complete the Inn/Bar job? I spoke to the bartender and several customers got light bulbs over their heads, but now I'm completely stuck. One patron gives me a musical note when I speak to him and another gropes me, but talking to anyone else doesn't progress the quest. It also won't let me leave the room till I finish. Is there a certain order I'm supposed to speak to each customer in?

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Sort of stuck. Can't get past the tower and I have no idea how many fish I need for a quest.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Sort of stuck. Can't get past the tower and I have no idea how many fish I need for a quest.
you need 20 - all fish that there are presented

Feierflei

Reputation score
Any advice on what I need to actually do to complete the Inn/Bar job? I spoke to the bartender and several customers got light bulbs over their heads, but now I'm completely stuck. One patron gives me a musical note when I speak to him and another gropes me, but talking to anyone else doesn't progress the quest. It also won't let me leave the room till I finish. Is there a certain order I'm supposed to speak to each customer in?
Sadly I'm not yet allowed to post screenshots, but in the top right of the bar, there is a table with five patrons. You need to stand between the two on the left side - a scene ensues. Afterwards, talk to the bartender again.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
What about the coin collector quest? I checked every nook and cranny for the 4th zone and the guy is still asking for more.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
finished the game quite annoying since not really shinning spots to help in story. i lack 5 scenes anyone have a 100% save?

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
finished the game quite annoying since not really shinning spots to help in story. i lack 5 scenes anyone have a 100% save?
If you want the images then use password at "Readme" txt. Using the password you can also see how to unlock the remain scenes (the images are visible until you leave the cg room)

Orsinial

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What about the coin collector quest? I checked every nook and cranny for the 4th zone and the guy is still asking for more.
did you check all the houses in the village, including the guild hall? they only start showing up after you start the quest and I don't know if some of them are day/night conditional. There's also a few in the docks forest and goose lake, and there's one in the ice/desert gatepost iirc.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
did you check all the houses in the village, including the guild hall? they only start showing up after you start the quest and I don't know if some of them are day/night conditional. There's also a few in the docks forest and goose lake, and there's one in the ice/desert gatepost iirc.
Tried them all. I have 20, but the guy refuses to accept them.
Is there a gallery or something? Not sure where it is.

Last edited:

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score
You guys are talking about 20 fish and 20 coins. I'm currently very stuck on some daytime quest from the inn keeper where he's asking me for 20 something with a down arrow. Can't get past the tower, and haven't a clue where I'd get fish. I feel like I've poked and talked to everything possible 10 times over each. Would appreciate if anyone could point me in the right direction. >_>

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
You guys are talking about 20 fish and 20 coins. I'm currently very stuck on some daytime quest from the inn keeper where he's asking me for 20 something with a down arrow. Can't get past the tower, and haven't a clue where I'd get fish. I feel like I've poked and talked to everything possible 10 times over each. Would appreciate if anyone could point me in the right direction. >_>
There's a forest to the south of the first village, but there's a bug where if you accepted the quest in the trial, you can't access the forest in the full game.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score
God damnit. That'd be why then. Time to restart I guess. : /

( Thanks for the really quick response btw )

Last edited:

Orsinial

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Tried them all. I have 20, but the guy refuses to accept them.
Is there a gallery or something? Not sure where it is.
huh. no idea, then.

There is a gallery accessed from the menu, it's the "回想" option or something like that. there's a code in the readme file that comes with the game that unlocks every gallery entry too (but if you're in the ice area you pretty much have seen all of them except for the endings)

notyou

Reputation score
Guys I need help with this quest please, I don't know what to do...