What's new

RPG [sugar star] ナイトオブエリン / Knight of Erin (RJ217199)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

A new game announced from sugar star, the maker of Life is Paradise.

Coming out Early May

Last edited by a moderator:

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
This one's been on twitter for a while. They're basically repurposing Branded Azel's systems to make their own game, since they did the sprite art for Azel and did some art for the prequel game.

Mikufan39

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I can't wait for this new Game from Sugar Star!
The Demo Is so lewd <3

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I didn't get far into Branded Azel since I didn't really like it but now that you mention it, the sprite does look an awful lot like this ciricle's games. Anyways, is this pre-soiled Erin or post-soiled Erin? FYI for those who didn't notice, the heroine here is the same girl from one of their previous games, where you can send her off on quests to get fucked by monsters and where she is the town's fuck-toy. At least I think, I didn't get far into that game either.

Erin is such a sweet girl, I would totally play if you could play her while she was still a virgin so you could slowly corrupt her at your leisure.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
This game has in-battle sprite animations btw, which is a huge plus.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
lol those crime stars. Its H GTA now.

Also equiping different armor will change how Erin will look and also directly changes how you fight. Like in standard clothes, you can spam your auto attacks until the timer runs out or gattling gun the enemy until you run out of MP.

For bikini armor, your UI changes to your standard RPG one and you only slash once when you melee and shoot once with your gun. Her gun becomes a pistol by the way and she now has a battle stand in portrait on the right of the screen which is supposed to cover your battle sprite since it's supposed to simulate a different type of gameplay sort of thing. Very interesting take they did with that. Too bad the cheer girl outfit's battle usage isn't implemented though. Can still wear it though

Last edited:

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Curious, it seems she's gained a couple of pounds since the last game.

Mostly on her chest.

Mikufan39

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I suppose now Sugar Star have more motivation in this game now :cool:

[/URL]

Reputation score
OOH! This is good, this is very good! i like games that allow you to seduce enemies during battle.

Anyways does anyone know why ITHVNR isn't hooking the entire text for this? It works perfectly fine with other Wolf Games but not this for some reason...

edit: played the demo, this time sugarstar really outdid themselves. The ENERGY DRAIN interface was the most amazing thing I have ever seen.

Last edited:

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score
It's out on AS, but as usual, shared in multiple tiny parts and premium only. EDIT: though as of this moment, missing parts 2, 4 and if anything comes after part 5 of their uploaded fragments.

Predator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah that's Velkas way of handeling it. So he/she gets the revenue for the downloads before people reupload the game in a full torrent from him/her.

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
It can now be located with the aid of certain cats.

Raphels

Lurker
Reputation score
Just finished it, liked it a lot. But really wished the scenes had more *corruption* levels of sorts, right now each costume only has 1 scene with no variations and 1 temptation scene. Always loved hikarus art style though.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
can where say what the 2 x heart item making from the Pub ?^^
Please^^

Sato2

Reputation score
Where do you unlock the two CGs with the loli succubus?

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
i cannot tell what im supposed to do. In the town, can't leave, anyone know what they want you to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.