No announcement yet.

( RJ217826 ) Demon Girls Labyrinth もんむすラビリンス [ Dieselmine ]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knowing dieselmine it'll be a very linear near-virtual novel experience.

Comment

Comment

*picture on top*
        Nice! For a second I thought the girls on the website are the only ones who make appearance,
        1. Drowned in sea of boobies? I thought I've seen everything in MGQ paradox.
        2. Last pic: That's a bit of well known spoiler considering diesel's games always end up the same way.
        3. I just hope the animations can be slow paced a bit, their recent games have fast animations that breaks me from seeing the art detail. (just a personal taste)

Comment

https://twitter.com/dieselmine/statu...90728391409665

Comment

Looks like the whole page is up now.

Comment

Announced via twitter, sale date set for valentine's day/feb14. Based on (admittedly minimal) some things from the game page, looks like there might actually be some RPG gameplay... considering how their games usually lack that, it might be interesting to see how well (or not) they actually pull it off

and here's hoping to see a trial version before sale date to see about that, though not really expecting one
              If there's anything you'd like to discuss with me (including how wrong I am or anything like that) feel free to send me a PM.

Comment

Hi

there is a trial version

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announc...ct_id/RJ217826

Comment

Originally posted by totasdie View Post
                  That's a big ass demo.

Comment

Originally posted by krisslanza View Post

That's a big ass demo.
                    My Thoughts Exactly. This Demo is as big as your typical Movie. At Least Two Marvel Movies in 720p format.

But since, its that big, we can have much expectations for the real one. Time to... Get Busy...

Comment

The huge size is most likely due to voices.

Comment

Demo doesn't open for me. Yes I have things set to japanese locale.

Comment

though indeed releases are fast and not bad games. i am actually against these new settings. i really loved dieselmine straight games. were normal sex or rape. but lately its like he already bored of it and only release reverse. its like he try to give a chance to authors for new stories and see if any skyrocket his gains. i would really love he go backs to his normal ways. since he began to release bf games i havent bought any XD i dont like to spend money on something i not fetish in first place =3
                          Mf? Try your luck just starting and low upload but might help

http://henforlife.blogspot.mx/

Comment

Isn't Dieselmine a company with multiple workers?

Comment

Originally posted by foamy111 View Post
                              Isn't Dieselmine a company with multiple workers?
                              yes

Comment

Originally posted by Maryel View Post
                                though indeed releases are fast and not bad games. i am actually against these new settings. i really loved dieselmine straight games. were normal sex or rape. but lately its like he already bored of it and only release reverse. its like he try to give a chance to authors for new stories and see if any skyrocket his gains. i would really love he go backs to his normal ways. since he began to release bf games i havent bought any XD i dont like to spend money on something i not fetish in first place =3
                                Games like that are still released, there's two separate groups working in the same circle. One releases typically reverse rape games where the other is more oriented to what you described.

Comment

Working...
                                X