What's new

ADV [ディーゼルマイン / dieselmine] もんむすラビリンス / Monster Girl Labyrinth (RJ217826 / RE217826)

Reputation score

So Diselmine Doesn't seem to stop releasing new games, Which is absolutely great for me And this Round is gonna Another BFRPG.

PLOT : The Hero ( You ) heard about rumors of villagers going missing. So he gathered information and track them down to a certain ruins, as the hero travel deeper into the cave, a trap was triggered and he fell into a pitfall all the way to the deepest part of the ruins. In the submerged underground cave lies creatures who were responsible for the missing men and they are gonna f**k your brains out if you don't escape. Failure to do so will end in a terrible (happy) End where they will keep you as a slave for the real of your miserable (wonderful) life.

Release Date : 14th February 2018 ( Our Greatest Valentines Gift from Diselmine ).
Game has Voice Over & Animations

Update : ( 9th Feb 2018 - Demo is Out )

Personal Comments :

Played the Demo, I have to say this is Top Grade BFRPG. Possibly the Best, Could be my Favorite Easily.
Unlike the previous Diselmine Game where is just constant boring Novel Text, This actually has a interest on Combat system, Very Smooth. Voice makes it even better.

Gameplay is Simple, Don't really need to Grind much or At all. Maybe its just the Demo... Anyways, Its pretty Easy to Beat the Opponent unless they Stun-Lock you.

Did anyone else Realize that the Shop keeper is the succubus doctor from diselmine previous game? Either its lazy effort or the Plot is beginning to Thicken.

Basic Information on the Combat System:

CP - Simply just HP or what they call ( Climax Point ). If you choose to use the Skill which has the symbol of Dizzy stars, Your CP reach instant Zero. Game Over Rape.

TP - Is a Water Tank-like Bar which stands for Pleasure. The Values Range from 100 to -100. There is a Skill which Decrease TP and Damage the Foe by a small amount.

When TP Value is Positive

You do more Damage and Opponent does Lesser. Certain Skills like Heal Cost 5 TP. When TP is Negative 100, Skills are Unusable.

When TP Value is Negative
You do less Damage and Opponent will Enter in an Attack Stance which will cause more Damage, In this State the opponent will engage in a random conversation with the hero asking him if he wants to feel better, If player choose the top option which means "Yes" He will take damage and TP will drop further. If You Choose "No" nothing.

Machine English Translations Layman Step by Step :

For Folks who wants to use the Translation Tool to understand what the hell the game is saying. Google Translate isn't Perfect but you get the idea.
The Zip File contains RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher & ITHVNR & Translation Aggregator.
Download Link is Below. All Credits belongs to the Original Owners/Creators.

Open the RPGMakerMVGame Application ( Pink Dragonfly Symbol ). Click on the Center Top Button which is "Select Game Executable". Go to the Game Directory and Select the Game Application. Then just Spam Click "Next" at the bottom Right until it closes. From there Open Translation Aggregator ( Big Red "T" ).
The Translated Text will be in the "Google" Window, So go ahead and Uncheck everything else except for "Google" in the "Windows" Tab.
Remember to Click on the White Clipboard Symbol beside the word "Google" in the Aggregator. Its Called "Automatic Clipboard Translation"

Annnd You're Done. Enjoy da Game. Long Live Diselmine.

Last edited by a moderator:

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
This is insane!
How can this one group just keep releasing games without any breaks?

Other developers have no way to keep up. By the time a normal group releases a game, diselmine will have 6 games out already.

Let's hope they can keep this up, they're not even bad games.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
They aren't bad, just rather short and a bit low on content as far as I've seen.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This is insane!

Other developers have no way to keep up. By the time a normal group releases a game, diselmine will have 6 games out already.

Easy. You have one circle ran by a multitude of people and have different people work on different games at the same time. There use to be another group who did the same thing awhile back, and would have like 3-6 games released a year.

Most other circles are ran by 1 to 3 people, so they can't do that.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
No demo though. Guess we'll have to see if its actually any fun to play.

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
They have some good games yeah, but there last few have fallen really flat compared to the older ones.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
This is insane!

Dieselmine is one of the biggest groups currently. They've been at it for years now, im not surprised they have a rather big team with rather big budgets considering their art.

They also seem to be getting better at this RPG maker business, I felt they've been improving with each RPG game they released.

Thank christ they gave up on the sides scrolling platformers.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The games are pretty short, though. The time spent on the past 3 monstergirl-related games could have just been spent making one really good one. But at the same time I like this kind of pacing as well. So this is fine too. It's probably not going to be a game I replay (like MGQ or SuccuPri), but it's a game I will enjoy for a day or two and that's enough for me. I applaud Dieselmine's recent direction.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The games are pretty short, though. The time spent on the past 3 monstergirl-related games could have just been spent making one really good one. But at the same time I like this kind of pacing as well. So this is fine too. It's probably not going to be a game I replay (like MGQ or SuccuPri), but it's a game I will enjoy for a day or two and that's enough for me. I applaud Dieselmine's recent direction.
Short but sweet I guess. Plus we don't have one good game and then there is a large drought of monster girl related games (especially BF games which are my favorites). But I understand the sentiment.

I've kinda accepted that we won't have BF games that match the quality of the ROBF series or the amazing story of Monster Girl Quest.

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm of the stance that they work as good filler. Always something to look forward to in-between the larger projects.

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
Here's a link to one of the animations supposedly in the game.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I wonder how much the price tag for the game translates into dollars, and how much the dollars scale into Brazilian Reais. (since I am a filthy brazilian wit han international credit card now. )

ANybody can give me a rough summary of the Dollars this game costs on the DLsite page? the japanese one since I feel it goes cheaper than buying straight from English Dlsite.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I wonder how much the price tag for the game translates into dollars, and how much the dollars scale into Brazilian Reais. (since I am a filthy brazilian wit han international credit card now. )

ANybody can give me a rough summary of the Dollars this game costs on the DLsite page? the japanese one since I feel it goes cheaper than buying straight from English Dlsite.
Google tells me 1800 Japanese Yen equals 16.4880 US Dollar. So like $16.50. I always buy from the JP site because sometimes something I want isn't on the English one. Also accumulating bonus points on one site lets me discount some purchases more often. Just be careful you don't get your card closed because of purchases that they might think is suspect. I think I had a card blocked once until I called and said I was making an international purchase.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Google tells me 1800 Japanese Yen equals 16.4880 US Dollar. So like $16.50. I always buy from the JP site because sometimes something I want isn't on the English one. Also accumulating bonus points on one site lets me discount some purchases more often. Just be careful you don't get your card closed because of purchases that they might think is suspect. I think I had a card blocked once until I called and said I was making an international purchase.
$16.50 US dollars = 48 R$ Brazilian Reais.

Fuck me sideways.

kimjongnuke

Lurker
Reputation score
be good to keep this page bookmarked

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
This is insane!

Sadly they do it by releasing the shortest games ever, their art is top notch but the length in the games is ALWAYS rather lacking.