What's new

ADV [ディーゼルマイン / dieselmine] もんむすラビリンス / Monster Girl Labyrinth (RJ217826 / RE217826)

hentfreak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sadly they do it by releasing the shortest games ever, their art is top notch but the length in the games is ALWAYS rather lacking.
Activate Brain and stop pirating?

All these comments here...

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Can't activate brain, it has DRM. But seriously, piracy is no excuse considering there are many many games with good gameplay and good art. Infact, having bad gameplay is basically asking for piracy, looking at art tends to be free so really having lackluster auto gameplay (like in the monstergirls conquered the world game) a lot of people might be tempted to save themselves a few hours and just get the art on e-hentai or something. Pay to support the devs sure but criticism is criticism and its no secret that diselmine games have terrible gameplay to the point they'd probably save money and time if they just released image sets.

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I fail to recognize how anything you said has anything to do with the length of the games produced by dieselmine, as a matter of fact I OWN quite a few of their games.
So yeah your comment is rather irrelevant.

Astraum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New showing off animation for slime girl (from the top right of the image that came with the game's announcement).

thought that artist's style looked familiar... well, good of them to confirm the artist when tweeting these animations out

totasdie

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The page has been updated
but not much

OP
BelowAverageLookingGuy
Reputation score

Dat Footjob Animation & that Art Absolutely Flawless.... Blond Twintail Enemy... I guess i am definitely gonna lose this match for sure.

Other then that, The Combat Interface seems pretty new to me, the "TP" Bar which looks like a Water Tank, no idea whats that but it seemed to have negative values...

And "CP"? i am assuming its HP but they just want to call it C*m Point or Climax Point.

Edit : Character Page is out. Bunny Girl just won a place as my phone wallpaper. Lovely Art. Interesting Character Design. Can't tell if that's pants or skirt.

Last edited:

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Looks like it will have press "attack" to win battle system. Can't wait!

Astraum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Bump, since (as noted in BelowAverageLookingGuy's edited post) is available now. Has art for all the named characters, as well as a voice sample for each (and also the descriptions given on the DLsite page). All of them but one were already visible to some extent on the cover image... bunny girl looks best of them to me, but opinions

On a slight side note, maybe it actually will have something resembling gameplay. I won't be expecting much given their track record with that, but it's always a possibility as least...

IND3X

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Okay, I'm confused. In the last character design on Dieselmine's page, is that a slime girl or tentacle girl? Both has similar attributes, minus the vein popping out.

Astraum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's a slime girl.

Description:
地下遺跡のどこかにる変異したスライム。
その体はあらゆるものを吸収し、どこまでも広がって行く。

My quick, quite possibly not very accurate interpretation:
A mutated slime somewhere within the underground ruins.
Its body absorbs everything, and spreads anywhere.

The important part for identifying is スライム = slime, though

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Knowing dieselmine it'll be a very linear near-virtual novel experience.

IND3X

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
*picture on top*
Nice! For a second I thought the girls on the website are the only ones who make appearance,
1. Drowned in sea of boobies? I thought I've seen everything in MGQ paradox.
2. Last pic: That's a bit of well known spoiler considering diesel's games always end up the same way.
3. I just hope the animations can be slow paced a bit, their recent games have fast animations that breaks me from seeing the art detail. (just a personal taste)

Astraum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Announced via , sale date set for valentine's day/feb14. Based on (admittedly minimal) some things from the game page, looks like there might actually be some RPG gameplay... considering how their games usually lack that, it might be interesting to see how well (or not) they actually pull it off

and here's hoping to see a trial version before sale date to see about that, though not really expecting one

totasdie

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hi

there is a trial version

OP
BelowAverageLookingGuy
Reputation score
That's a big ass demo.
My Thoughts Exactly. This Demo is as big as your typical Movie. At Least Two Marvel Movies in 720p format.

But since, its that big, we can have much expectations for the real one. Time to... Get Busy...