What's new

ADV [ディーゼルマイン / dieselmine] もんむすラビリンス / Monster Girl Labyrinth (RJ217826 / RE217826)

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
Demo doesn't open for me. Yes I have things set to japanese locale.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
though indeed releases are fast and not bad games. i am actually against these new settings. i really loved dieselmine straight games. were normal sex or rape. but lately its like he already bored of it and only release reverse. its like he try to give a chance to authors for new stories and see if any skyrocket his gains. i would really love he go backs to his normal ways. since he began to release bf games i havent bought any XD i dont like to spend money on something i not fetish in first place =3

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Isn't Dieselmine a company with multiple workers?

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
though indeed releases are fast and not bad games. i am actually against these new settings. i really loved dieselmine straight games. were normal sex or rape. but lately its like he already bored of it and only release reverse. its like he try to give a chance to authors for new stories and see if any skyrocket his gains. i would really love he go backs to his normal ways. since he began to release bf games i havent bought any XD i dont like to spend money on something i not fetish in first place =3
Games like that are still released, there's two separate groups working in the same circle. One releases typically reverse rape games where the other is more oriented to what you described.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
actually the thing i hate more about dieselmine bfrpgs are that are being made with a heavy system of rpg maker MV. ok they are making it looks good but seriously i cannot playt it
once the battle start . it gets slower till i reach 1 fps. and this one its worse. last games at least took around 2 mins before fps decrease. but this one i am at 1fps in 5 second. took me 4 minutes to kill slime and was only 1 FUCKING MOVE -_- and for those that think my pc its crappy sorry to dissapoint you but thats not my problem since i can play well fall out 4 / all new call of duty at max graphics and not even get slow =3

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
actually the thing i hate more about dieselmine bfrpgs are that are being made with a heavy system of rpg maker MV. ok they are making it looks good but seriously i cannot playt it
once the battle start . it gets slower till i reach 1 fps. and this one its worse. last games at least took around 2 mins before fps decrease. but this one i am at 1fps in 5 second. took me 4 minutes to kill slime and was only 1 FUCKING MOVE -_- and for those that think my pc its crappy sorry to dissapoint you but thats not my problem since i can play well fall out 4 / all new call of duty at max graphics and not even get slow =3
its probably still your pc.

IND3X

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can someone fill us in about the demo? How the bf system works? Level design or something like that? Bits of here and there?
I have problem downloading trial at dlsite, so some can't get a taste of the demo.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The full game will probably be out by Monday. Usually when Dieselmine releases a demo it means the games already been submitted and will be out within the next few days. At least I've noticed that with the last few releases.
As for the demo: From what I've tried, just use the first attack and you basically auto win every fight. I didn't even grind for levels. Every enemy except for the boss died in 2 hits max, usually 1. It plays more like a normal rpg than bg game.

i3oi3o

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You have CPU bound not a GPU bound. This title uses Live2D.
It's bone animation rigged with generated mesh from 2D sprite.
I think that they doesn't use GPU to animate bone but use CPU.

Last edited:

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
You have CPU bound not a GPU bound. This title uses Live2D.
It's bone animation rigged with generated mesh from 2D sprite.
I think that they doesn't use GPU to animate bone but use CPU.
whatever it is, my friends call my pc a toaster but i can run this game very smoothly without any issues....

procrastinator brad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can someone fill us in about the demo? How the bf system works? Level design or something like that? Bits of here and there?
I have problem downloading trial at dlsite, so some can't get a taste of the demo.
ok so level design: just basic dungeon layouts with monster strewn about. monsters are randomly placed around the environment. no random encounters but instead monsters respawn where they died after a short bit.
story: idk i didn't translate it
battling: it looks like stnadard rpg battle system. you have 3 attacks( probably deal more damage based on the enemy's weakness) an attack that boosts tp and deals a small amount of damage, a scan function(at least i think its a scan) and a heal. then come the "i want to lose" functions in battle the surrender, the take the attack and the set tp to -100%. now onto the tp system, tp is basically how well you're doing, you can use your abilites as much as you want but using them too much will bring your tp down. enemy attacks reduce tp while yours gain it. having your tp reduced below 0 changes the enemies attack to be more powerful. you can still use abilites even at negative amounts. at -100% you lose that ability

animation quality: pretty decent.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Nothing out of the ordinary, actually way below average when it comes gameplay and bf. The only things it seems to have going for it are animations and voices.

IND3X

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ah thanks for the info! At least I know what to expect when the game comes out. Holding high expectation for the games you're looking forward to can be toxic.
If animations and voices are the gold mine then I'm down with standard battle system and low depth difficulty.

Heh, it has one of my favourite artists too, I can't complain much.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
The biggest gripe I have is the combat, to be honest. The basic attack, as someone said, basically oneshots enemies. Except the boss, who can take like I dunno 5 or 6 of them and she basically twoshots you. I can't even tell if its BF, because I think really it's more like CR because you're just shoving them off you while they try to rape you, of course.

The animations and voicework is decent/nice though. You can clearly note the cum images are just overlays though, because when the monstergirl is moving from breathing, the cum is static. Kind of amusing.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The boss barely did any damage to me when I fought her and I was only level 4 at the time.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
The boss barely did any damage to me when I fought her and I was only level 4 at the time.
There's probably certain thresholds. I just got to level 2, and she basically twoshots you and you barely scratch her, compared to your oneshotting all the prior monstergirls.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The game will be out in about an hour from now. Midnight in Japan just as Valentines Day begins!

Last edited: