What's new

ADV [ディーゼルマイン / dieselmine] もんむすラビリンス / Monster Girl Labyrinth (RJ217826 / RE217826)

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Sharing would be nice, so many sexy monster girls can't wait to rape me. :D

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Lets not start begging in the thread, thats how you get threads deleted.

There is a link in anime sharing, three parts and only two sites, one of which can only download premium. So meaning if you don't mind waiting for hours to download it, go ahead.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Game barely got released and there's already two people who can't keep their pants on. If you're that desperate just buy it yourself.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Seriously now? I wrote one sentence about the release and this is automatically called begging? Is this behavior from you people U18chan level now? Don't be silly guys....i have no need to beg for a game. If someone shares.....fine, i'm thankful. If not....fine too, i won't die.

That being said...thanks for the kind words Scrapman and BigJohnny. Reminds me that the people roaming around the internet can be far worse than people i encounter ever day irl.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So people you meet in real life don't encourage you to practise some self-restraint? That may be a part of the problem.

OP
BelowAverageLookingGuy
Reputation score
Sharing would be nice, so many sexy monster girls can't wait to rape me. :

DSeriously now? I wrote one sentence about the release and this is automatically called begging? Is this behavior from you people U18chan level now? Don't be silly guys....i have no need to beg for a game. If someone shares.....fine, i'm thankful. If not....fine too, i won't die.

That being said...thanks for the kind words Scrapman and BigJohnny. Reminds me that the people roaming around the internet can be far worse than people i encounter ever day irl.

You just took the words right outta my mouth. Amen to you Brother. :D:D:D

Let's hope the Full version has a more difficult setting than the demo. No fun if the Opponent can't take us down after merely 5 minutes of grinding.

Always curious... How many BFRPG players who play this game... Do they like Play to Beat the Entire game without Fapping or... i dunno, See the perfect monster girl of your dreams and Beat your meat. Cause that's what i always do. Just use pointless skills and let them devour you slowly. :cool::cool::cool:

Last edited:

Deleted member 80122

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Lets not start begging in the thread, thats how you get threads deleted.

There is a link in anime sharing, three parts and only two sites, one of which can only download premium. So meaning if you don't mind waiting for hours to download it, go ahead.
Thank you for your information man i appreciate it a lot.

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Easy af. 30 enemies and the last boss is spoiled on the game's promo site.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
DONT bother downloading from anime-sharing...i downloaded it just to get a corrupted zip file...got realy hyped and now im sad af.....
im not even joking by saying that im pissed too

StainSpear

Reputation score
DONT bother downloading from anime-sharing...i downloaded it just to get a corrupted zip file...got realy hyped and now im sad af.....
im not even joking by saying that im pissed too
It ain't corrupted, part 4 is missing.
That fuck always do that, uploads 3 parts but leave 40 mb or so out in other part that he doesn't post.
Waiting for a MEGA or Torrent tho. :/
Oh and
FUCK YOU VELKA.
:)

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score
nice... need the part 4...
well, time to wait for the last part or some mega link (maybe), or a torrent...

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
you can still play it if you click "extract here" he is just such a huge fuckboi that he left ONE file out, without it you cant see any battle after the demo
RIP my complete hype!!!! im pissed

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
ya velka always uploads all parts except 1 on purpose, like giving a grace period or who knows, by the time he uploads the final part, the game is already on sukebei so i dont even bother with his crap.

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
There's the argument that he's just out to blue ball people, but you could also say he does it to give other players an actual benefit since buying the game let's them play it earlier. So I'm not too fussed about it.

Last edited:

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
but then there are people like me, that cant buy the game, because dlsite doesnt let them pay with paypal....and all i have is paypal

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
ya velka always uploads all parts except 1 on purpose, like giving a grace period or who knows, by the time he uploads the final part, the game is already on sukebei so i dont even bother with his crap.
Probably waits a while so more people will buy it.

StainSpear

Reputation score
How kind, but he's still pirating the game my dude.
He's just a fag.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score
someone can upload the Movies folder? i think this is the folder what the as uploader haven't uploaded.