What's new

ADV [ディーゼルマイン / dieselmine] もんむすラビリンス / Monster Girl Labyrinth (RJ217826 / RE217826)

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
ya velka always uploads all parts except 1 on purpose, like giving a grace period or who knows, by the time he uploads the final part, the game is already on sukebei so i dont even bother with his crap.
is it? I googled it, even searched on the site and found nothing.

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
not yet, but mikocon ends up uploading most of them to sukebei before velka uploads the final part of the respective games, so i mostly wait mikocon uploads on sukebei unless he takes too long.

Bromo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
[h=1]
[...]by the time he uploads the final part, the game is already on sukebei [...]
“ ̶G̶o̶d̶ Evolution gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time.”
He means, that there will probably be a torrent or something out there before that vekla guy will upload that missing file
[/h] I don't bother much ... the good stuff always finds his way to 1-2 sites that I ... and probably a lot gentlemen here too.. know of
Just my 2 cents though ...
Everything's fine with waiting and giving the author time to get some deserved money for his work
It just tickes me off that he is using premium-only or really crappy sites
It would be better if he just post "I will post it in 72hours in this thread" or something like this and upload it on mega or zippy
would be the same, just ... well, good

I bow my head too all these gentlepants out there, who go through the suffering of downloading that digtal being of a nightmare everytime and upload it to a more human-friendly site.
Unnoticed everyday heroes

IND3X

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Always curious... How many BFRPG players who play this game... Do they like Play to Beat the Entire game without Fapping or... i dunno, See the perfect monster girl of your dreams and Beat your meat. Cause that's what i always do. Just use pointless skills and let them devour you slowly. :cool::cool::cool:
The game isn't that difficult so I guess only 1/2 of "real" BFRPG players play them, I'd probably would not touch it if it's the same like Monmusu Conquer the World. That game just missing the fight element...

Nah man, beating the game 1st then fap, don't wanna beat midway then find something that turns you on at end game... Beating meat twice is hard y'know? :rolleyes:

woo98

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
is there a way to properly hook this game without getting mass text repeats during the battle scenes?

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
is there a way to properly hook this game without getting mass text repeats during the battle scenes?
There was a dude who uploaded scripts that would skip the text repeats. He made one for SHRIFT for example. Maybe he will return for this?

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Waiting for a save because the final boss is an absolute cunt. 5 fucking turns of just her spamming the -20% tp attack that stuns, poisons, and weakens. How the fuck is someone meant to deal with stupid bullshit like that.

IND3X

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Waiting for a save because the final boss is an absolute cunt. 5 fucking turns of just her spamming the -20% tp attack that stuns, poisons, and weakens. How the fuck is someone meant to deal with stupid bullshit like that.
In the last dungeon shop, I believe there's an accessory that resists all abnormal effect, green one and cost 1500G. I only had heart debuff throughout the fight. As for TP reduction I just spammed TP recovery items.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
but then there are people like me, that cant buy the game, because dlsite doesnt let them pay with paypal....and all i have is paypal
There is people like me who live in Brazil, where the economy is in a slow nosedive.

48$R here where I live. THats how much this game costs.

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
No offense but isn't pirating in Brazil as natural as it gets?

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Seems the obligatory harem CG is something you have to earn in this game since you end up fighting the red slime girl if you choose the option from the main menu after beating the game. Though, it seems it's bugged, can't reach her as one of the exits spawn you outside the map.

Not a bad bf game, really easy to play, animated, a couple guest artists as well. Once again, diesmine delivers an enjoyable experience.

Deleted member 80122

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Velka continues to been an asshole over at Animesharing it seems Now he has deleted part 3 without warning If he's gonna be an uploader he shouldn't have a stick up his ass over people wanting to download
H games without paying for them what's his deal anyway?

PS he shouldn't even be a mod if he can't do his work correctly

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Velka continues to been an asshole over at Animesharing it seems Now he has deleted part 3 without warning If he's gonna be an uploader he shouldn't have a stick up his ass over people wanting to download
H games without paying for them what's his deal anyway?

PS he shouldn't even be a mod if he can't do his work correctly
It's already out on nyaa. This isn't the place for an AS discussion but, from what I hear, he and the admin has a 'special' relationship going on, which was how he even became a mod in the first place. Either way, just wait for torrent links or see if someone is pm'ing people on here or the chan boards. I'm pretty sure bots make up most of the DDL revenue so even if people stopped downloading it wouldn't affect them much.

Deleted member 80122

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's already out on nyaa. This isn't the place for an AS discussion but, from what I hear, he and the admin has a 'special' relationship going on, which was how he even became a mod in the first place. Either way, just wait for torrent links or see if someone is pm'ing people on here or the chan boards. I'm pretty sure bots make up most of the DDL revenue so even if people stopped downloading it wouldn't affect them much.
I apologize i just had to vent my frustrations towards him There's already an user that has provided me with the game So i don't have to act in a way i hate anymore.