What's new

ADV [ディーゼルマイン / dieselmine] もんむすラビリンス / Monster Girl Labyrinth (RJ217826 / RE217826)

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Ah crud. I beat the game and didn't lose to all the girls so some of the game over events are basically locked until I restart the game... what the heck?

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
In the last dungeon shop, I believe there's an accessory that resists all abnormal effect, green one and cost 1500G. I only had heart debuff throughout the fight. As for TP reduction I just spammed TP recovery items.
I got really lucky in the end and she didn't spam it, but the green item doesn't help when she uses it 4 out of 5 turns. Eventually the poison and stuns just go through anyway. That fight essentially just boils down to if you're lucky enough for her not to spam it...

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
You can already skip the text in this game by holding right ctrl though? I managed to beat the final boss with the green item at level 18, just used a tp potion every 2 two turns, I never died as long as I didn't get chain stunned which never happened. The true final boss was a bit harder in truth.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
You can already skip the text in this game by holding right ctrl though? I managed to beat the final boss with the green item at level 18, just used a tp potion every 2 two turns, I never died as long as I didn't get chain stunned which never happened. The true final boss was a bit harder in truth.
cacapost meant getting rid of the in battle loop where the text hooker would repeat the mg's name and hp till the fight was over, not fast forarding through text.

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
Yeah, the name and HP spam when hooking the game is a pain :(
Fortunately RPGMaker MV Speedhack + Clipboard hook v6.21 by Kura works wonders for this game but it slows the game animations to a standstill.

I also tried RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher 0.0.3.4 to uninstall the hook plugin in the game so I could at least enjoy the animations (since the hook slows them down) but there strangely seems to be no option to.

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to re-download the whole game fresh...

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
all we really need is someone who understands RegEX to make a code for it

prowank

Demon Girl
Reputation score
all we really need is someone who understands RegEX to make a code for it
I've been using 「.*[0-9]+%」, which works fine with the delay time I had set.
「[^「]*「[^」]*[0-9]+%」should be safer for shorter/longer delay times, but I haven't tested it. There is still some spam that this won't catch during the xp/item drops text.

MOchaea

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If you use the hook patcher you can open up the file \www\js\plugins\Clipboard_llule.js in notepad and put this in over the "var IgnoreRegExtextBloc" line that already exists. It will remove all garbage from getting hooked in the battles and shouldn't cause any other oddities.

Code:
var IgnoreRegExtextbloc = [/^\d\d:\d\d($|.$|。$)/,/(^([,.\d]+)([,.]\d+)?)(\uFF27($|。$)|G($|。$)|$|。$)/,/^(\uFF27($|。$)|G($|。$))/,/^スライム/,/^スライム[0-9]{0,9}%/,/^ワーバット/,/^ワーバット[0-9]{0,9}%/,/^コボルト/,/^コボルト[0-9]{0,9}%/,/^ゴースト/,/^ゴースト[0-9]{0,9}%/,/^アベリィ/,/^アベリィ[0-9]{0,9}%/,/^スラッグ/,/^スラッグ[0-9]{0,9}%/,/^ハーピー/,/^ハーピー[0-9]{0,9}%/,/^フェアリー/,/^フェアリー[0-9]{0,9}%/,/^エルフ/,/^エルフ[0-9]{0,9}%/,/^オリヴィア/,/^オリヴィア[0-9]{0,9}%/,/^ウィッチ/,/^ウィッチ[0-9]{0,9}%/,/^ソーサレス/,/^ソーサレス[0-9]{0,9}%/,/^ファミリア/,/^ファミリア[0-9]{0,9}%/,/^サキュバス/,/^サキュバス[0-9]{0,9}%/,/^魔導人形/,/^魔導人形[0-9]{0,9}%/,/^アビゲイル/,/^アビゲイル[0-9]{0,9}%/,/^ウォールミミック/,/^ウォールミミック[0-9]{0,9}%/,/^乳魔/,/^乳魔[0-9]{0,9}%/,/^ブロブスライム/,/^ブロブスライム[0-9]{0,9}%/,/^ティットオクトパス/,/^ティットオクトパス[0-9]{0,9}%/,/^肉巨人/,/^肉巨人[0-9]{0,9}%/,/^ゴーレム/,/^ゴーレム[0-9]{0,9}%/,/^ゲイザー/,/^ゲイザー[0-9]{0,9}%/,/^ガーゴイル/,/^ガーゴイル[0-9]{0,9}%/,/^ガーディアン/,/^ガーディアン[0-9]{0,9}%/,/^デュラハン/,/^デュラハン[0-9]{0,9}%/,/^クロエ/,/^クロエ[0-9]{0,9}%/,/^エヴァ/,/^エヴァ[0-9]{0,9}%/,/^アメリア/,/^アメリア[0-9]{0,9}%/,/^オーム/,/^オーム[0-9]{0,9}%/];

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
I've been using 「.*[0-9]+%」, which works fine with the delay time I had set.
「[^「]*「[^」]*[0-9]+%」should be safer for shorter/longer delay times, but I haven't tested it. There is still some spam that this won't catch during the xp/item drops text.
I tried putting your code in the "TEXT BLOCK RECOGNITION" section and it didn't work, is there something I'm missing?

EDIT:
If you use the hook patcher you can open up the file \www\js\plugins\Clipboard_llule.js in notepad and put this in over the "var IgnoreRegExtextBloc" line that already exists. It will remove all garbage from getting hooked in the battles and shouldn't cause any other oddities.
Just tried this and it works! Thanks a bunch

Last edited:

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I really enjoyed this game. I'd share my save, but unfortunately, it's far from complete. I have all the enemies in the game to battle, but I have very few of the game over CG's. I was hoping someone would put up a 100% save at some point here. But yeah, I'm really liking this game.

habama

Reputation score
So whenever i get into combat i get a black screen and the ui goes upside down :<? anyone know of any fix?

Nvm was playing with controller switched to keyboard and it seemed to fix the problem.

Last edited:

Daemon McRae

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I really enjoyed this game. I'd share my save, but unfortunately, it's far from complete. I have all the enemies in the game to battle, but I have very few of the game over CG's. I was hoping someone would put up a 100% save at some point here. But yeah, I'm really liking this game.
I'd take a battle save. CG's would be easy to gather after that.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I found out that you don't unlock defeat scenes from doing the battle replays.

skite0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
if anyone can upload a save, preferably with acsess to the gallery room(if their is one for this game) and at least 1 animation unlocked, i can try editing the data file.

Debiru20x

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I seemed to have missed someone between the kobold and the kobold boss (First row, 4th one for those who cant read moonspeak.) Anyone know where theyre at?

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I think it's one of the later area enemies. Some of the enemies aren't in proper order for some reason.

Valka

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Not 100% sure if I used mega correctly, but this should be a 100% save file ( my whole save folder actually )

If it doesn't work just tell me.

The first save is at the end of the game, the second one at the end of the bonus story ( sadly with nothing more to do ) The game is actually quite short if you can't read and have Ctrl permanently held down.

Last edited: