What's new

ADV [ディーゼルマイン / dieselmine] もんむすラビリンス / Monster Girl Labyrinth (RJ217826 / RE217826)

krakjen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not 100% sure if I used mega correctly, but this should be a 100% save file ( my whole save folder actually )

If it doesn't work just tell me.

The first save is at the end of the game, the second one at the end of the bonus story ( sadly with nothing more to do ) The game is actually quite short if you can't read and have Ctrl permanently held down.
That MEGA link doesn't work.
You can't directly link your account url, you need to share the file(s).

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Libellule's rpg mv hook patcher makes games like this hookable so that way you're able to machine translate the game with translation aggregator (spelling). In case you're interested :)

Valka

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Not 100% sure if I used mega correctly, but this should be a 100% save file ( my whole save folder actually )

The first save is at the end of the game, the second one at the end of the bonus story ( sadly with nothing more to do ) The game is actually quite short if you can't read and have Ctrl permanently held down.
Believe it should work now.

I really should try to hook it.

Daemon McRae

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

TANKS BRA

fatmancory

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Believe it should work now.

I really should try to hook it.
Hmm, I was wondering when you select a game over scene why its lets you pick a number first, but only "1" is available. It looks like there's room for more variations or something, but if there is I don't know how to unlock them.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hmm, I was wondering when you select a game over scene why its lets you pick a number first, but only "1" is available. It looks like there's room for more variations or something, but if there is I don't know how to unlock them.
It's a copypasted code from the other dieselmine rpgMV games where you could repeat a scene multiple times with different variations, but there are no variations here.

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
This h-game definitely is not one of my favourite h-games but it is the best dieselmine game i played. It's extremely linear but since the skills u use and the items you pick actually matter makes it feel like an actual game and not some pseudo visual novel disguised as an rpg maker game.

Also that Elf Boss is the best girl.

Burghin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Also, if anyone's having trouble finding the save location: Check the www folder.

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
people may know this already but in case some don't....for those who wants to get rid of that text window so you can see yourself being raped (game over) without that text just right click and that text window should go away.

Last edited:

protoblues

Reputation score

Hey, could you re-upload your save? It looks like it's not on MEGA anymore.

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm going to second that request, a re-upload of the save would be endlessly appreciated.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Are there similar games like the one here and Monmusu Conquered World with game over rape from monster girls who are animated?