What's new

RPG [Sweetsprite] 拘束と強制絶頂の王道リョナRPGの後継作 / Forest of Abyss 2 (RJ217876)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hirosin

Lurker
Reputation score
So I finished the game, but not all the scenes are unlocked. Looks like I have ones that I got in my playthrough and ones that you get from boss fights. I'm guessing I need to trigger the other ones to unlock them?

tacarbuncle

Lurker
Reputation score
I don't know what happened, but I did the cow quest, I got the meat, but it disappeared from my inventory and it seems like I can't continue on

facefull123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
so I just bodied that tentacle flower because, fuck it. you can beat it past lvl 30 pitcher plant not sure yet, as a warning flower respawns when you leave the area

EDIT: Think beef quest is bugged, got the farmer done 10 times, had to be sure, but nothing, I have no idea how to make the meal he wants

EDIT 2 got the gems, how do you make the resist all necklace? that woman only allows you to buy 1 of each different items

Last edited:

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
If anyone is sharing a full save or something I'd appreciate a copy. The struggles of not reading Japanese.

Arkanor

Reputation score
How do you cut grass with the swordsman job, do you need a sword equipped, or is it automatic? I can't seem to cut the weeds north of mining town...

-edit Yep, got a blade from first town and it cuts fine.

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Ahah, I'm really enjoying this game, content-wise :)
The grass pickup mini-game is actually amusing with that song XD

Edit* Ok, I just cleared the grass 5 times and have the 5 gems, where do I have to go to craft the acessories?
Edit** Ok, I just found the acessories shop, but the 5 gems I have are all of the same type and each acessory requires a different gem. How do I get the other 4 gems?
I just cleared the grass 5 times...
I'm srsly at a loss, I just gave the bar owner 4 meals and now he doesn't ask anything else and I still can't complete the blacksmith's quest....

Edit*** Ok!!! I got it! My brain was afking... for some reason I was at the wrong place lol....
Is there a way to get through the cave north of the 2nd mine with light?
I just got to the witch's house. How do I defeat her?... She has insane HP and I have to heal a lot for several turns. There's a point where she just uses a meteor spell and I'm dead...

Last edited:

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
The blacksmith can forge a magic rod that massively increase your M.Att at the cost that you can't use charge magic (but you're at perma 2x M.att just about), it comes with a swirly icon spell that decrease enemy att and M.att if I remembered right. Also grab the three elemental rod from blacksmith that gives you the 25MP single target elemental attack, and grab the three elemental booster from the shop in first town. With that selection of skills and equipping the M. att rod should let you beat the game.

There's also a holy booster and holy rod you can add to your arsenal (unlocks L40 i think?), but I find I only really used the three main 25MP elemental skill with their respective booster. All the other higher level unlocked stuff I never bothered or needed to try like the wind and earth rods ...etc.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
The blacksmith can forge a magic rod that massively increase your M.Att at the cost that you can't use charge magic (but you're at perma 2x M.att just about), it comes with a swirly icon spell that decrease enemy att and M.att if I remembered right. Also grab the three elemental rod from blacksmith that gives you the 25MP single target elemental attack, and grab the three elemental booster from the shop in first town. With that selection of skills and equipping the M. att rod should let you beat the game.

There's also a holy booster and holy rod you can add to your arsenal (unlocks L40 i think?), but I find I only really used the three main 25MP elemental skill with their respective booster. All the other higher level unlocked stuff I never bothered or needed to try like the wind and earth rods ...etc.
Can you show a printscreen of said rod? This was I can easilly understand which one I should look for.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Can you show a printscreen of said rod? This was I can easilly understand which one I should look for.
Checked, it's the only rod that cost 1800 gold with swirly icon for the equipped skill, The three elemental rods right above it each cost 1500 gold. Not sure if the 1800 rod unlocks at L30 or L40.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Checked, it's the only rod that cost 1800 gold with swirly icon for the equipped skill, The three elemental rods right above it each cost 1500 gold. Not sure if the 1800 rod unlocks at L30 or L40.
Thanks, I'll take a look into it.

facefull123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm missing 1 scene that I can't figure out how to unlock, but here's everything else in the gallery

dude btw one of the daggers give you blind powers, broke as fuck otherwise nioce

ulmfan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A Twitter update from SweetSprite:

A new update, to ver1.1.0 will be released on the 29th-30th of this month, which implements some bug fixes, as well as the addition of the battle scenes gallery.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Oh crap... I need 1 pack of gold bars to craft the 1800G rod. Where do I get those gold bars? I tried the tunnel, but I'm not dropping there :|

Edit* Lol.. nvm, on mine camp you can buy lots of materials for weapon crafting :)

Last edited:

nutmad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Npc class swordman I can't fine form miningtown Plase post picture and Quest detail(sorry My Eng not strong)

Thefluffer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
okay I'm stuck I just got all 5 anti accessories I think I'm missing something who is the only patron? I can't find the npc who does the quest for the sword.

Also which bar are you talking about?

EDIT: ok I just figured it out, after you get the beef you need to go the market to actually cook the beef (in the 3rd town) into a dish which then you give to the bar owner in the second area.

though now i'm not sure what to use to make the beer.

EDIT: 2 so you 10 acorns and 3 lavender and 5 of something I"m not too sure of, dunno where to get them though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.