What's new

Games to look out for in the upcoming months?

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
I personally am waiting for , and . Any more games I (We) should know of?

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Personally, and in no particular order

Kunoichi Ninpocho 4

Nightmare Girls

The Heart of Darkness

Reputation score
VIOLETTA TEARS looks good. The artist (Rophy) is aiming for an April release:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Recently got pushed back to Feb....profound sadness.
Just one of their 100 yen games, but even those are fun for awhile.
It has a cute dark elf, I'm already sold......can't remember if I played the first one though...
Just interested I guess. Art looks good.
I love this circle's artwork.....sad I have yet to complete any of their games.
*sigh* The animation is pretty good so I'm praying with all I have that it's not JUST a tickle game.
RepureAria II cause.....plot.

Pig Iron Explorer, Unholy anything, and whatever else I might have missed.

Hopeless wishes:
SPLUSH WAVE take their Grand Order game and make it like Dragon Academy instead of a Mahjong game.
SPLUSH WAVE does a Final Fantasy version of Dragon Academy.
New Rhythm Molester game.

crap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Dungeons & Prisoners.
op said upcoming months, not upcoming century

serious answer:
keep an eye on this circle in February:
しょく (shoku) --
they don't update their blog or tweet or anything (that I know of), but they've released a game every February for the last few years.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
I mean if I had my wish, we'd get Project X LPD, Noaika two more Acid Style games and a Cherry Poi game. But... I mean, c'mon...

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I mean if I had my wish, , two more Acid Style games and a Cherry Poi game. But... I mean, c'mon...
'we'd get Project X LPD' - gallery update this year, if you're lucky
'Noaika' - Pretty much dead
'two more Acid Style games' - What setting though? Also yes.

I'd like Zell to finish his game this year, and Nightmare Sphere 2. But yeah, Pig Iron is certainly the most anticipated.

Edit: Oh, and Hero and Monster done as well, as it's a pretty unique one.

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
ロールディアの翼

Their previous games were pretty alright, but this new game comes with much better art and voice acting apparently

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
'we'd get Project X LPD' - gallery update this year, if you're lucky
'Noaika' - Pretty much dead
'two more Acid Style games' - What setting though? Also yes.
You still have the wild west unexplored (Red Dead Redemption) and the already existing PIE (lol)

Speaking of pie, or rather cake, there are tons of game worlds for Acid to dive into. Portal for example seems... almost made for an Acid Style game.

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Valkyria ( ), because Shadowcore showed that even with a few stock CGs, you can actually do a lot with good enough writing for your NTR H scenes.
Dungeon Town EX ( ), because HUGE amount of depth in the original game that actually works out to be pretty alright, an involving sex battle system, and characters that are actually pretty endearing instead of just being sex objects.
GranEndeII ( ), because I liked GranEnde's art style, and while the game seems to be going the vanilla route, there could still be potential for some interesting H scenes
Rance 10 ( ) I actually don't care much for the Rance series (unlike some other people on this forum) since the H scenes can be a bit shallow compared to Alicesoft's other flagships, but if the gameplay's amusing enough, I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt.

Something way down the line:
‚Okuru Ookami ( ) Because I was actually pretty impressed with Yuusha-sama ha Ore no Yome ( ) (the story was meh, but the H content was actually pretty good), so I kind of have high hopes for this group
Phantom Gate ( ) Having played a bit of the demo, I feel like it's going in the right direction as far as H content goes, and the creator actually puts some thoughts into gameplay.​

Last edited:

CuzyRali

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Phantom Gate looks interesting. Wasn't able to find the demo, is it on that blog somewhere?

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
op said upcoming months, not upcoming century

serious answer:
keep an eye on this circle in February:
しょく (shoku) --
they don't update their blog or tweet or anything (that I know of), but they've released a game every February for the last few years.
They might don't in this year, since they hadn't release any news on that. Maybe next year?

GameMaster0000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Tales Underground - Hasumi and Last 7 days

This circle first game is not good. But this one art look more better and trial is very fun.