What's new

Games to look out for in the upcoming months?

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Can't really say upcoming months, since all the games i'm waiting are still under development, or just... Lost.

Dot - Awakening remake
IRIS ACTION RPG -
Jumble Jokers 2
Shitigandzu RPG
Konjikineko - Dark Beauty Reina 2

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Personally looking forward to theses :
-少女異聞録-

and miconisomi newest's : insult order

jetset yes and no. The dev is working on it, but he switch from torenia action to it, no new for months before a new one. No real info about when he gonna make a release - or if he'll finish one of theses 2 game. Go check his blog for more info.

Goroh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
They might don't in this year, since they hadn't release any news on that. Maybe next year?
I really hope they are just late, they're my favorite circle and i wouldn't like having to wait another year for a release...

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Illusion just released a character creation demo for their upcoming game Koikatu! that almost seemed like it was AA3. Scheduled to be released near the end of April

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Illusion just released a character creation demo for their upcoming game Koikatu! that almost seemed like it was AA3. Scheduled to be released near the end of April

AA is one of their best series IMO. I'm gonna wait for more info about this game. Hope it's really a kind of AA3 rather than another one of the usual game.
But it's nice to have a game with anime look rather than all theses realistic look after sooo long.

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

nice to know, thanks for sharing !

Gunk

Reputation score
I'm surprised no one said Peach Cat's latest game

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Phantom Gate looks interesting. Wasn't able to find the demo, is it on that blog somewhere?
I get the feeling it's still a while from completion. The blog hasn't updated for several months, but that was explained in advance if I'm interpreting google translate correctly. The demo if I remember correctly was restricted to people who had the circle's previous game or something. You might be able to find a link in its thread https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai-games/12616-ファントムゲイト-phantom-gate/page3