What's new

Old rpgmaker BFsets (Request)

qwerty0294

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm looking for old rpgmaker bf games that were shared by loomer from hongfire's "game over rape" thread way back when. This is the link to the original thread(It's the second post on the page by loomer with all those dead sendspace links): . The folders were titled bfset1-bfset9 or something like that and they contained old bf games such as bfrogue saitama (which I already have) and 王様と6人の姫君 (which I also own from bfset10) for example. I already somehow dug up bfsets 1,4,7, and 10 but I am missing the rest. If somebody still has the rest of the bfsets, do they mind reuploading and sharing them? Also, I'd be happy to share the bfsets I already have at the moment. Just pm me and I'll upload them to mediafire or something and send you the links. Thank you for your help! These sets date back to like 2007 or 2010 or something like that.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Can you send me 1,4,7 and 10? I believe I have lost them and I too came too late into the BF scene to get them, so i don't have any of them.

I do remember one in particular, it was a first person dungeon crawler, the movement system like that of Raids's games, except it was with CG rips of hentai games. I remember it being mentioned somewhere in Toonpimp's forums with the name of Alraune's tower. I can't remember. Its a game that marked me a lot and I never finished it, and lost it completely as I had to format my pc multiple times.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
I remember these and I miss them dearly. I lost them after my external hard drive died. Can you pm me what you got too?

shadow1029

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Found them in a deep, dark corner of my EHD. They go up to 13 though. Also found a pBF set that goes up to 11, which should also be from loomer's thread. Uploading them now, so send me a PM and I'll reply when they're done uploading.

Edit: They're uploaded. PM me and I'll send the links.

Last edited:

Astraum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
might be helpful to say what's in the BF sets (if known) so as to know if you're actually missing anything... I'm pretty sure I had a bunch of these already outside of these sets, but still.

here's bfset contents of what I have, anyway...

bfset1: BFrogue090816, escape (rather certain this is the same thing that is available here: ), 淫魔コレクター乳魔編りめいく
bfset2: folder act (with BFact, BFact_flame, BFact-move, and BFact-xmas), fp (fuck prison)
bfset3: 11(そしあか)[this one might be incomplete set, seeing as it's only one game?]
bfset4: Tanabata, ひめまつり体験版, 淫足の塔EX1.03
[I don't have a bfset5, so don't know anything about contents]
bfset6: 射精ゲート [again, this one might be incomplete set, seeing as it's only one game?]
bfset7: Girl's Hell, lilimth, matomeのM (last being a collection of scenes from other games, pretty much)
[I don't have a bfset8, so don't know anything about contents]
bfset9: BFangels [once more one where I only have a single game, so probably incomplete]
bfset10: ポケット淫魔緑, 王様と6人の姫君
[no bfset11 here, either]
bfset12: Nightmare Online, The BF Institute, The Succubus Hunter
[nothing for 13+ here, either]

also have some bfsets labeled pbfset, dunno if a different initial source or what, but here's contents of what I have from those as well anyway
pbfset1: BFSaGa, hunter jin, エロ鉄, 最後の村(絵)
pbfset2: CRBF, 退治屋さん
[no pbfset3 here, sorry]
pbfset4: もしもアルラウネが(性的に)凶暴化したら, pazuri act
pbfset5: pair, 淫魔プリンス~Refell~, 何か 8_18_
pbfset6: SexVampire 修正版7・18 [incomplete?]
pbfset7: DungeonSexplorer [incomplete?]
pbfset8: Gura Dungeon, many pair2, pair2
pbfset9: 部活モノ(仮)~県大会編~, 魔術師イヴァ(戦闘+BF)
pbfset10: L2BF, shikijou1&2&3, むにゅう魔
pbfset11: bf 真魔, BFrogueReverse, BFrogue-Xmas Ver0.8, 旅立ち前夜
pbfset12: BFstg, BF無双・主人公追加版
pbfset13: BF無双・主人公追加版 CUSTOM a, BF腕相撲2, ルーフのお仕事
[nothing for 14+ here, assuming that exists]

EDIT: looks like shadow1029 is uploading this stuff and posted about that while I was putting this list together, lol. Still might be a useful reference list anyway?

Last edited:

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
Found them in a deep, dark corner of my EHD. They go up to 13 though. Also found a pBF set that goes up to 11, which should also be from loomer's thread. Uploading them now, so send me a PM and I'll reply when they're done uploading.
You're a god thanks man!

shadow1029

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Astraum, thanks for the hard work. I'll list what's missing or different in mine, since there seemed to be a few differences when I skimmed the contents. Any sets not listed are identical to Astraum's listing.

bfset2: folder act (with BFact, BFact_flame, BFact-move, and BFact-xmas), fp (fuck prison), ラーズアタック
bfset3: 11(そしあか), グーラハザード, 出来損ない
bfset5: SWC0.50b, くノ一淫法帳, METAL SUCCUBUS
bfset6: seed, セインお城編, 射精ゲート
bfset8: 淫魔ハンター2+, hunter2, ih+- (Weird folder structure for this set, with an extra archive inside I couldn't really figure out)
bfset9: BFangels, tanpen, 淫魔ハンターAmbition
bfset10: BFK, Devil Killer, 淫魔コレクター乳魔編 (Looks like one of us has them in the wrong order, I found Astraum's bfset 10 games in bfset 11)
bfset11: ポケット淫魔緑, 無限の淫界, 王様と6人の姫君
bfset13: BF_ATB, Girl's Hell, UNO, ラーズアタック, 何度もイけます, 敗北後

pbfset3: BFニホンちゃん 今夜は12回戦, JB
pbfset4: Alraune, Paizuri act (Astraum's pbfset4 looks like it has the complete content)
pbfset6: SexVampire 修正版7・18, 淫魔キューブ, 足
pbfset7: DungeonSexplorer, futa, MSR
pbfset9: Suffocation is loved1, 部活モノ(仮)~県大会編~, 魔術師イヴァ(戦闘+BF) (Seems like the first game is different?)

Got pBF sets 12 and 13 from Astraum, they're included in the links I'm sending out.

Last edited:
OP
Q

qwerty0294

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry Sarav. I'll keep the rules in mind for next time. And thank you for the help everybody, especially shadow1029 (for the links) and Astraum (for listing what is in the sets. That must've taken a while).

OP
Q

qwerty0294

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Let's also talk about which ones we enjoyed the most. I haven't finished all of them but out of the ones I have tried, I liked 王様と6人の姫君 from bfset11, BFK from bfset10, and 部活モノ(仮)~県大会編 from pbfset9 in particular. I'm a sucker for special moves and finishing moves when it comes to bf. It's not as exciting without them.

Astraum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
for me:
bfset1: BFrogue090816 (lots of content, plays quite similarly to Saitama)
bfset2: BFact_flame (been a while, but this one seemed like the best of the games in the act folder to me, plus I liked the CGs for the foe)
bfset5: くノ一淫法帳 (some actual gameplay that requires a little skill + decent length in scenes and variety in moves for bosses and some enemies), METAL SUCCUBUS (same creator as くノ一淫法帳, though battle system is different, the scene length and variety of moves from bosses and some enemies is applicable here too)
bfset11: 無限の淫界 (same creator as the ones I mentioned from set5, some skill involved and you can potentially avoid taking any 'damage'; pretty sure only bosses can ever attack in more than one way though), 王様と6人の姫君 (lots of moves for most foes and actually shows your loss upon 0HP)

pbfset1: hunter jin (what the other hunter games should have aspired to, imo. lots of enemies, and there's also plenty with multiple attack types and each will show you losing if you reach 0HP rather than keeping the same image *cough, other hunter games*. also due to design can have multiple enemies that are attacking in different ways, also unlike other hunter games. longer scenes for most bosses as well)
pbfset6: SexVampire 修正版7・18 (shows loss upon 0HP, though you only get a 'scene' version if they use the applicable 必殺 move)
pbfset7: MSR (just for the shadowgate-ness - it's somewhat amusing to me for that, though MSR3 [not in bfsets that I saw] seems to do a lot better as an actual game. not necessarily a fan of how huge the boobs are sometimes but the spritework is still pretty impressive anyway)
pbfset11: bf 真魔 (here it's about the random - to an extent, anyway - talk when enemies attack/defeat you. it's based upon a personality type and what they're doing to you, though it looks like the dialogue is taken from other BF games)

That's a pretty decent list of ones I rather enjoyed, heh
I guess my major gripe on some is how they just have a static image that never changes in battle (not even on loss), though moreso with some it just feels like there wasn't really any effort put into it (making it decent as a game, or good for 'research material' - I know from my own creation experiences that it can be difficult to go through with an idea, but...)

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well i got the problem, i cant start any RPG Maker 2000 games anymore, cause of the low resolution and Fullscreen start.
I need a solution, maybe you guys have one for me? Like a forced Windowed mode or something?

shadow1029

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well i got the problem, i cant start any RPG Maker 2000 games anymore, cause of the low resolution and Fullscreen start.
I need a solution, maybe you guys have one for me? Like a forced Windowed mode or something?
Make a shortcut of the game, and add "NormalPlay ShowTitle Window" without the quotation marks after the end quotation mark on the Target line. That'll start it in windowed mode.

As for which games in the sets I enjoyed, it's been so long that I only remember METAL SUCCUBUS.

OP
Q

qwerty0294

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've played through most of them now. I can honestly say that most of them weren't very good. There were some gems but the rest were...you know.... But I'm grateful for everyone's help. I can finally check this off my list now. Are there any other old rpgmaker games like these out there? Like 2003, vx ace, xp ones?

OP
Q

qwerty0294

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey thanks! I've played that one before! It was good!

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
Does anybody have a link to Yoshinozakura? The one linked needs permission from that folder but I'm not even sure if that guy is active anymore.

shadow1029

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I've played through most of them now. I can honestly say that most of them weren't very good. There were some gems but the rest were...you know.... But I'm grateful for everyone's help. I can finally check this off my list now. Are there any other old rpgmaker games like these out there? Like 2003, vx ace, xp ones?
Went digging through my older games and found a few others that are similar but weren't part of the sets. Pretty much text only though.

hunternote and Yuusya gaiden fit with the BF theme, but I'd say their quality is on the higher side in terms of writing and gameplay.
ohimesamano and The Last Village are of the run around and collect stuff and/or solve puzzles while avoiding the female enemies type, but still decent. Difficulty is rather high without save scumming.
scribble is an unfinished game that is like the previous two but with combat and a lot more exploration for content. Wonder if anyone knows where the author for this one went, since the site turibashi.x.fc2.com/game.html doesn't work anymore.
All but scribble have at least two endings, not counting the 'bad' ends.

Also, since these are all old games, refer to my earlier post https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai-games/1742652-old-rpgmaker-bfsets-request?p=1743628#post1743628 for starting them in windowed mode. Otherwise, Alt + Enter after reaching the title screen works if you don't mind doing that each time.

I used this site back when I found these games, but a good portion of the links were dead even then. Maybe someone can find a hidden gem?

PM me for a link if you're interested.

OP
Q

qwerty0294

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks shadow! I'll look through the site to see if I can find anything useful/interesting.