What's new

200+ H-Games 80gb plus UPDATED

jordthebeast

Lurker
Reputation score
here a collection of 200+ games for your entertainment most of them should have save games
edit: Finished uploading files to onedrive

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:9CB5F6D7510916BDF524E0B15EA54E6CCBEF766F&dn=200%2b%20H-GAMES.rar&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce

Last edited:

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
uhm sounds great, what can we expect from this? is it japanese or english, new or older games?

OP
J

jordthebeast

Lurker
Reputation score
mixture of things haha some are japanese some are english and i believe most might be old and few newer ones

Hantaboy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Mega gives you 50 gb free / account. Speed is good, and user friendly for downloaders too. Deleting for DMCA reports, withouth reports and dl the files can be sit there long.
Zippyshare, 500 mb parts for allow free users to download. Delete files for DMCA reports, and after 30 days without dl. IDK there is storage limit, but probably not.

There is also download friendly sites like mediafire and google drive, but they only gives 10-15 gb/acc. Also google drive sometimes lock files for 1-24 h if they are too popular.

Last edited:
OP
J

jordthebeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Mega gives you 50 gb free / account. Speed is good, and user friendly for downloaders too. Deleting for DMCA reports, withouth reports and dl the files can be sit there long.
Zippyshare, 500 mb parts for allow free users to download. Delete files for DMCA reports, and after 30 days without dl. IDK there is storage limit, but probably not.

There is also download friendly sites like mediafire and google drive, but they only gives 10-15 gb/acc. Also google drive sometimes lock files for 1-24 h if they are too popular.
what i might have to do (probable tomorrow) do it by parts and use mega

afhc2x17

Lurker
Reputation score
I will try to download, but it will take a long time too and I will paste the contents here.

Hantaboy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Nice, also don't forget in the forum is prohibited to post download links to materials wich contains shota or loli. So filter them out before you upload/post the links... ;)

OP
J

jordthebeast

Lurker
Reputation score
i have my upload set to max and doing the best it can i will leave my computer on all night (im from UK) then when i have spare time tomorrow i will create i multiple winrar (going to be a lot of parts) and upload to mega

afhc2x17

Lurker
Reputation score
Nice, also don't forget in the forum is prohibited to post download links to materials wich contains shota or loli. So filter them out before you upload/post the links... ;)
Well, I don't intend to post links, just the contents of the file when it's done via screenshots. Because I almost got my files deleted due to copyright strikes so I don't wanna get on those problems again.

Also, I'm not a fan of loli/shota, just Vanilla, Yuri, and soft Ryona.

hisokawolf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hi man thanks alot for sharing these games, btw torrent gets stuck at 18% download, i guess you need to seed it more? it seems dead my friend

afhc2x17

Lurker
Reputation score
hi man thanks alot for sharing these games, btw torrent gets stuck at 18% download, i guess you need to seed it more? it seems dead my friend
Well, it depends on the people sharing it, I'm also stuck at 18.0%

OP
J

jordthebeast

Lurker
Reputation score
as i live in the UK i have to be careful in the day as i have other people using internet and cannot seed all day and i am currently uploading 9 part files to onedrive so will share when complete

hisokawolf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
as i live in the UK i have to be careful in the day as i have other people using internet and cannot seed all day and i am currently uploading 9 part files to onedrive so will share when complete
thats cool, thanks alot for all the hard work your doing :), i am a very old school hentai gaming fan, been at it for really long, if you got kik and wanna talk and share opinions and stuff feel free to add me please, kik: hisokawolf

OP
J

jordthebeast

Lurker
Reputation score
thats cool, thanks alot for all the hard work your doing :), i am a very old school hentai gaming fan, been at it for really long, if you got kik and wanna talk and share opinions and stuff feel free to add me please, kik: hisokawolf
i don't have kik but i seed as much as i can when i can (i leave my computer on all night) but at the moment onedrive is using most of my upload (i only have 4mb) but as soon as it's done i will make it shareable and share the link :) current progress is 30gb out of 81gb is uploaded on onedrive

afhc2x17

Lurker
Reputation score
I have about 22.4% downloaded, but I don't have a way to open the file yet. So I will keep trying and pass the file list when its complete. Anyway, thanks to jordthebeast for your efforts on uploading.

OP
J

jordthebeast

Lurker
Reputation score
I have about 22.4% downloaded, but I don't have a way to open the file yet. So I will keep trying and pass the file list when its complete. Anyway, thanks to jordthebeast for your efforts on uploading.
you cannot open it until you have fully downloaded it if i done it in parts(wish i had) you can open the parts when one part is complete sorry about this doing my best but onedrive has taken %99 of my upload speed at this moment

procrastinator brad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
on a different note, can someone post a list of the games in the pack so i can see if its worth downloading or not since i'm a bit short on storage space(only about 100gb left on my 2 tb drives)