What's new

RPG RPG Maker Localization [Another Story] Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to preface this by saying that I've been here for a long time and fell in love with the community and the games here. Over the years, I played a lot of really great games, but 99% of the time I thought, "I wish this was translated and uncensored." While there was another company (which I won't name) that came along and did that, I felt like they weren't doing the genre justice. So I decided that I was going to do it myself, and started my own publishing company, Kagura Games. I'd like to present our first game, "Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~".

Fallen takes you on an adventure through the City and Ruins of Gardona, where there are rumors of mystery and treasure. It has brought many travelers and adventurers to the city, including Makina, a renowned swordswoman known throughout the kingdom. However, there's something amiss about this place...

The citizens of Gardona seem to be acting strangely, growing more and more deviant. Could this have something to do with the ruins? It's up to Makina to explore the city and find out what could be causing these abnormalities. Maybe she will find her answers deep within the halls and catacombs of the ruins. Or perhaps, she too will succumb to the spreading corruption...

I actually played this game when it was released by developer, Another Story, in July of last year. It was probably my game of the year. Honestly, I never thought I would be localizing it. However, I felt strongly that this game deserved a great translation, so I contacted Another Story, and the rest is history.

The game will be released on Steam, Manga Gamer, and JAST USA on February 23[SUP]rd[/SUP]. It will be localized in both Native English and Chinese languages.

There will be over 45 Unique CG and over 70 Unique H-Scenes. It will include a content update that adds over 15 New Unique CG and over 20 New H-Scenes that will come with the full game.

Please support us! We won't be able to survive and continue licensing games without your help and support. This community wants quality translations. This community wants bug-free games. And we fully intend to bring them to you!

For more information, please visit us at the links below and check out the Uncensored Sample CG at our website. I'll also be happy to answer any questions you may have in this thread. Thank you guys so much!

Links

Our Steam Page:

Manga Gamer Store Page:

JAST USA Store Page:

Our Website:

Our Patreon:

Our Twitter:

Our FB:

Official Discord:

Here's a preview of the Uncensored Sample CG you can find at our :

Last edited by a moderator:

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
wow, this is amazing news, this game was amazing even without knowing japanese, now being fully translated and with extra scenes on top if it, ill play the hell out of it again thats for sure, ill buy it asap when its out, god bless quality translations, thanks a lot and keep it up!

markyansuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
wait i saw this game on sukebei few weeks before. is this one different and not goggle translated?

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
(Mods, please display this photo here)

(Mods, please display this photo here)
To display pictures:
1. toggle advanced editor.
2. click the image button.
3.insert URL.
4. uncheck the "retrieve remote file and reference locally" box.
5. Click ok.

EX:

Image gripe aside, I'll be sure to purchase a copy when it comes out since I enjoyed the last one, especially since it'll be translated.

Last edited:
OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
wait i saw this game on sukebei few weeks before. is this one different and not goggle translated?
This game will be fully translated and localized in native English. It won't be Google Translated.

EX:

Image gripe aside, I'll be sure to purchase a copy when it comes out since I enjoyed the last one, especially since it'll be translated.
Thank you so much. I made the changes you specified. Please look forward to the game fully translated and uncensored! :)

geltoo9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This looks pretty amazing. I'll wait until the release to decide whether or not to support your Patreon but I did have one question: is this game using RPG Maker MV? If so, are you guys going to release on Linux/Steam OS as well? I use Linux and I like to avoid using Wine as much as possible (RPG Maker MV has actually worked out for me a lot because of that).

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
This looks pretty amazing. I'll wait until the release to decide whether or not to support your Patreon but I did have one question: is this game using RPG Maker MV? If so, are you guys going to release on Linux/Steam OS as well? I use Linux and I like to avoid using Wine as much as possible (RPG Maker MV has actually worked out for me a lot because of that).
No worries. I hope our release will be worth your support in the future.

This game will be using RPG Maker MV. In regards to Linux/Steam OS, it wasn't in our plans, but it's something we'll definitely look into now. Stay tuned!

Last edited:

Amario

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
When I saw this pop up on the thread section for a moment I thought perhaps its a sequel haha
The game itself was very good with superb CG, story wise was decent and easily entered to becoming one of my favorites, Will definitely be interested in buying a copy but what really got my attention from your post was one particular sentence shown below.

There will be over 45 Unique CG and over 70 Unique H-Scenes. It will include a content update that adds over 15 New Unique CG and over 20 New H-Scenes that will come with the full game.
To think that there will be more content so does that mean more multiple endings? additional CG's and H-scenes that pretty much sealed the deal for me to buy this game I have already taken note for the 23rd Feb, I think its been a while since I bought something of Steam the last thing I bought was Melty's Quest which I personally loved. Anyways very happy to know there will be more Makina and most likely other heroine scenes.

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
When I saw this pop up on the thread section for a moment I thought perhaps its a sequel haha
The game itself was very good with superb CG, story wise was decent and easily entered to becoming one of my favorites, Will definitely be interested in buying a copy but what really got my attention from your post was one particular sentence shown below.
Thanks for your thoughtful mini-review. This game kind of blew me away when I first played it. I'm really happy I had the opportunity to work with Another Story on releasing a legitimate translation.

To think that there will be more content so does that mean more multiple endings? additional CG's and H-scenes that pretty much sealed the deal for me to buy this game I have already taken note for the 23rd Feb, I think its been a while since I bought something of Steam the last thing I bought was Melty's Quest which I personally loved. Anyways very happy to know there will be more Makina and most likely other heroine scenes.
The Steam version will basically come with an expansion pack. There will be additional endings as well. I hope you'll enjoy all the new content packed into the game!

geltoo9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This game will be using RPG Maker MV. In regards to Linux/Steam OS, it wasn't in our plans, but it's something we'll definitely look into now. Stay tuned!
That's good to hear, thanks! In my experience with other creators on Patreon using RPG Maker MV, it was just a matter of hitting the export to Linux option. If you do decide to release on Linux/Steam OS but want to avoid all the support that might have to come with it, you could always keep it in a beta channel and tell folks to use it at their own risk.

I volunteer to help with testing a demo! ;)

raiten28

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I will definitely buy it when it comes into Steam!!! It's easily one of my top 3 H-game. Nice story, scenes, and graphic.

However, Steam usually censor the CGs so I assume you will provide some uncensored patch in your website?

The English games from Sakura are...bad and they don't do the translation and editing seriously. Yes, I bought and played some those OneOne games in Steam and I like the CGs but the translation is a little disappointing.

Last edited:

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just to comment on RPGMaker MV on Linux angle:
due to having a somewhat obsolete machine (and no money to buy a new one), RPGMaker MV just doesn't work for me via wine (too high OpenGL reqs);
yet, I've had a semi-decent experience with using just plain version of node-webkit. Yeah, it sucks memory better than most vacuum cleaners, but AFAIK that's the case for RPGMaker MV too...

While in the early RPGMaker MV js scripts you needed to adjust at minimum the save script portion (the bit '/save' to './save'), the more recent versions had that bit adjusted not to require it anymore (well, you still need to watch out for the custom scripts :sigh: . As long as the dev using the engine didn't make a mess wrt. filenames casing, things seem to be running decently in most tested cases.
There still might be glitches, I'm not aware of (no material to cross-reference), but it's usually playable.

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I will definitely buy it when it comes into Steam!!! It's easily one of my top 3 H-game. Nice story, scenes, and graphic.
Thanks a ton! I thought the exact same thing when I first played Fallen. It really caught me off guard.

However, Steam usually censor the CGs so I assume you will provide some uncensored patch in your website?
Yes! There will be an uncensor patch located at our website here:

The English games from Sakura are...bad and they don't do the translation and editing seriously. Yes, I bought and played some those OneOne games in Steam and I like the CGs but the translation is a little disappointing.
It's been extremely frustrating for me to see some of my favorite games receive translations that lack passion or care; that is in addition to the games ending up in a completely buggy state. One of my goals is to provide competition so that the standards for quality will have to increase in the industry. I hope that everyone here will help me achieve that goal. This community deserves so much better.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Really good news.

This was a really good game by itself but now it will be in English with even more scenes... Insert Mind Blown Gif.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Great to see more h-game properly sold and treated in the west, do you have any future plans?
Personally I'd love to see Lilitales published in the west.

Marmalade

Lurker
Reputation score
Soooo... any way to buy it that isn't from steam? This is definitely not the game I want my friends to see me playing/owning :rolleyes: