What's new

RPG RPG Maker Localization [Another Story] Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~

Orsinial

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i get that everyone is counting the days until release but is there really a need to turn this into a "please translate this <game i really want translated>" thread in the meantime?

it seems kinda....crass

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
The next game you translate should be Shadow Gardens new game that's coming out "Valkyria". Have a Eng and Jap release at the same time.

please consider translate konjikineko or Ore Teki Shikou games

Thanks for the suggestions! Another Story and I are fans of these circles.

Sadly, I didn't like Meltys Quest that much. I loved the demo and love the start of the game but at the end I got bored. Dunno why but it didn't grab me like the others I listed.
That's too bad. Maybe the story and characters were too over the top for you? I was a fan of Minako, Sachinama's (Happy Life) previous game, so maybe I was used to his over the top writing style XD.

i get that everyone is counting the days until release but is there really a need to turn this into a "please translate this <game i really want translated>" thread in the meantime?

it seems kinda....crass
I think it's fine as long as it's not happening on like every other post. Although, hopefully the thread won't devolve into that. But I'm glad everyone is really excited about Fallen's release and what we might do afterwards.

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i agree with orsinial, although its great that chiaki is receiving so many great options (which shows how well received your translation proyect is), the requests and suggestions should be made via pm to him so he can take all of them into consideration and talk about them with his team (sorry if its just you here, props to you if you are alone doing this) instead of turning this into anything but a Fallen thread.

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Thanks for the suggestions! Another Story and I are fans of these circles.

That's too bad. Maybe the story and characters were too over the top for you? I was a fan of Minako, Sachinama's (Happy Life) previous game, so maybe I was used to his over the top writing style XD.

I think it's fine as long as it's not happening on like every other post. Although, hopefully the thread won't devolve into that. But I'm glad everyone is really excited about Fallen's release and what we might do afterwards.
I feel like things will get back on track after the release. People are just chomping at the bit right now.

derp01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Might I ask what time on the 23rd it’s being released? Is the update for the Japanese version coming out earlier? Because I already got it on dlsite and have been hyped as heck for quite a while.

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
i agree with orsinial, although its great that chiaki is receiving so many great options (which shows how well received your translation proyect is), the requests and suggestions should be made via pm to him so he can take all of them into consideration and talk about them with his team (sorry if its just you here, props to you if you are alone doing this) instead of turning this into anything but a Fallen thread.
I feel like things will get back on track after the release. People are just chomping at the bit right now.
Yeah, I think everyone is just really excited right now. It feels like everyone's been wanting something like this to happen for a long time, so I understand the enthusiasm.

​​​​​
Might I ask what time on the 23rd it's being released? Is the update for the Japanese version coming out earlier? Because I already got it on dlsite and have been hyped as heck for quite a while.
The game will be released on Friday, February 23rd, at midnight Pacific Standard Time on Steam, Manga Gamer, and JAST USA. So it'll be on Thursday at midnight for those on the West Coast of the United States for clarification.

Manga Gamer's website says February 24th, but it will be released simultaneously with the Steam and JAST USA releases. The discrepancy stems from Manga Gamer's website being based on the Japanse Standard Time Zone.

The update for the Japanese version will also be simultaneous. Glad you're hyped :)

Last edited:

mrwasabi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That short haired girl Momo is exceptionally cute. Yeah, I'll be on MangaGamer when it comes out.

poppyseed02134

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Glad that it's getting released on other platforms asides from steam. I rarely play games on the computer so I would only be opening steam for Makina. Much easier to just click on an executable so I'll hit mangagamer or JAST USA.

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
That short haired girl Momo is exceptionally cute. Yeah, I'll be on MangaGamer when it comes out.
Thanks for your support! Momo already seems to be pretty popular :D​​

Glad that it's getting released on other platforms asides from steam. I rarely play games on the computer so I would only be opening steam for Makina. Much easier to just click on an executable so I'll hit mangagamer or JAST USA.
Yeah, I wanted to make sure everyone had more options depending on their needs. Steam won't be for everyone. And I couldn't have found better partners in Manga Gamer and JAST USA. Both companies have been around this industry for a long time, and have great reputations to show for it. All the people there have been extremely professional during this process as well. We were very fortunate that they decided to partner with a new company like ours.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I have no doubt that you will achieve your goal with your passion.

To me, the absolute standards in H games translation was RogueTranslator for Monster Girl Quest. That man was a beast.

In any case, just two more days till I can fap all night to a good RPGmaker game. Been a long time since I played a good one.

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I have no doubt that you will achieve your goal with your passion.

To me, the absolute standards in H games translation was RogueTranslator for Monster Girl Quest. That man was a beast.

In any case, just two more days till I can fap all night to a good RPGmaker game. Been a long time since I played a good one.
Thanks for the kind words. Rogue and MGQ will go down in history as some of the industry's best.

Please save up your endurance for the next 20 hours. The game will be released around then! XD

Kouko

Lurker
Reputation score
Only a couple hours left before the release. Yay!

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Thanks for the kind words. Rogue and MGQ will go down in history as some of the industry's best.

Please save up your endurance for the next 20 hours. The game will be released around then! XD
One thing I might ask if you have time to respond before I break down and get it. Which method of purchase is most profitable for you and Another story?

danryd

Sex Demon
Reputation score
One thing I might ask if you have time to respond before I break down and get it. Which method of purchase is most profitable for you and Another story?
I second this question, would love to support you as much as I can.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Wait a second... This game has never been released before anywhere? Like as in it was Japanese and this is an update with a new translation and unique new scenes or is it the hey this is a brand new game and the english speakers get a ton of extra scenes and everything comes uncensored already?

danryd

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Wait a second... This game has never been released before anywhere? Like as in it was Japanese and this is an update with a new translation and unique new scenes or is it the hey this is a brand new game and the english speakers get a ton of extra scenes and everything comes uncensored already?
The first one

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Post just went up on the store page about the launch. Any minute now.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
These are the times that I really hate being broke, I get paid Monday but thats the day my internet comes back on and im looking for things to do today.

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Game is out everyone! Sorry I haven't had time to reply. It's been a really hectic couple of days. I'll be back tomorrow to answer your questions!

Please enjoy the game in the meantime!

Steam Page:

Manga Gamer Store Page:

Jast USA Store Page: