What's new

RPG RPG Maker Localization [Another Story] Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Funny, works on my win 7.
People like you should stop thinking that just because it happens to you it must happen to everyone.
that's the problem - people like him don think, they see fault in everyone else but not in them selves- they think that everything is granted, probably he pirated it or never bother to read an description, cause it clearly states that works on [OS: Windows® 7/8/8.1/10]

bayes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
is it possible to get a save of the game that i can view the CG with , too bad for me can't play the game this week se at least wanted to see new scenes .

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
We're supposed to find a "jasmine" flower in the ruins for the arena manager. Where/what floor is it on?

jello_pudding

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Bought it on JAST, can't not support such a good game being localized to English and having more content added.

Great work :D

poppyseed02134

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ugh, hate creating new accounts but just for this, I did on JAST. Just bought it and hope to play through some tonight.

Great job!

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Been playing the steam version after update with patch, all i can say is: game is really stable, nice english text in scenes and very good unscensorship. Well, i would place as one of the best works in the RPG MV made ti'll now. I'm already close to the final battle and seen most events in the game.(About 90% of the events already).

Her depratavion goes up slowly though, there is a correct order of events to be seen to push it up. Just on a note, to be able to do the brothel scenes she needs around 90~100 depravation to start it. Always walk around with some antidotes and high potions for sub-quests, and she can sleep at the lower Inn if her depravation reachs 125, where she can do the stuff with some npc's around the underground city(outside houses).

Adding the save with around 87% of the cg's open while in route to the ending already(with depravation around a value of 130). Pretty much needs to watch the last 2 events of the knight, save someone at floor 26~30, do the scenes with this saved character and move along toward last boss. Save was made using Steam version of the game(v1.04) with censorship removal patch. Download:

Last edited:

Cheoleos

Lurker
Reputation score
Bought the game on Manga Gamer but when I try to download it the download always slows down and then completely just stops, anyone have any idea on what to do?

gremmie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's nice that this game was announced when it was finished and ready to go. Extra content and decensoring definitely got my attention. It was easy to buy from Steam and I am going to start playing now...

Ragnox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Minor thing, Manga Gamer has 2 cat and 1 cat/melon cg still in it. The cg from the enlishunsensorpatch from fixes this. makina18_13.rpgmvp makina18_14.rpgmvp Momo03_002-2.rpgmvp are the three censored .rpgmvp from the Manga Gamer version, in the pic folder. The enlishunsensorpatch has: makina18_013.rpgmvp and makina18_014.rpgmvp which is missing from the Manga Gamer pic folder. Manga Gamer pic folder 749 files and enlishunsensorpatch pic folder has 747. I didn't notice any other censored pictures. I might try and see what else is different. Event room, Mohawk Guy Minis event doesn't have a npc, just a blue orb/light, only gives the option for a hint. If, you unlock all cg, still stays the same. (Manga Gamer version)

Last edited:

Bluepandabear

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I just recently bought this and started playing, and I'm unable to enter any buildings. Once I do, I get stuck on a loading screen. Is the first time insanely long?

I'm running on a Windows 10 i7 so I figured it wouldn't be an issue.

Edit: Bought it off Manga Gamer, if that matters.

Last edited:
OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I just recently bought this and started playing, and I'm unable to enter any buildings. Once I do, I get stuck on a loading screen. Is the first time insanely long?

I'm running on a Windows 10 i7 so I figured it wouldn't be an issue.

Edit: Bought it off Manga Gamer, if that matters.
This is an issue we know about that is happening to some players. We just sent Manga Gamer and JAST new builds of the game that fix this. Please be patient for them to upload them onto their servers. We apologize for the inconvenience.

In regards to all of your questions, I have to take another rain check. I've gotten very little sleep since Fallen was released. But I'm overjoyed that all of you love the game so far!

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I only have 2 small gripes with this game so far and I consider them more of an annoyance than anything. 1st I cant find the stupid stairs into the underground city since the visual clues that I normally look for are not there as far as I can see. 2nd they said this had an additional 20 new scenes and the recollection room barely has 20 scenes to speak of so im wondering are the new scenes just not in the recollection room or did this game seriously have almost no content when it first came out?

Bluepandabear

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I only have 2 small gripes with this game so far and I consider them more of an annoyance than anything. 1st I cant find the stupid stairs into the underground city since the visual clues that I normally look for are not there as far as I can see. 2nd they said this had an additional 20 new scenes and the recollection room barely has 20 scenes to speak of so im wondering are the new scenes just not in the recollection room or did this game seriously have almost no content when it first came out?
For the underground city, you need to talk to the drunk man to left of the bad inn, talked to a drunk man inside the bad inn, then finally talk to the bald man training in the training grounds. You can then go into the "warehouse" next to the bad inn and go to the underground city.

angelgirlxx55

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I didn't realize i needed to download the patch until I got the watermelon sensor at the breast fondle. Playing the steam version. Curious if I missed any scenes before the breast fondle? Anyone know?

raiten28

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Have played and finished it. The translation is nice and the update is great. I was hoping more scenes with bandit and mohawk guy but I am satisfied with what I get.
Good job Chiaki and Another Sory. I hope you will continue releasing game like Makina.

I didn't realize i needed to download the patch until I got the watermelon sensor at the breast fondle. Playing the steam version. Curious if I missed any scenes before the breast fondle? Anyone know?
I believe the breast fondle normally should be the very first scenes you get....for Makina at least

Last edited:

hub63

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hey guys! The game is great, got it on Steam on 23rd. I have but one issue for now - I cannot trigger the third scene with the goblin. There's this dialogue: He's probably inside. Wanna go in: Yes/No. Yes does nothing. I'm on the floor 20 right after you fight the millionaire and have more than enough depravity. Anyone else encountered this problem?

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
For the another her ist the old solution.
Thanks etigoya ;)

https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai...EF%BD%9E/page5

Thanks for the steam version + the free uncensor Patch^^
No idea what others have but the explanation was easy to understand how the lease will be installed.

In german for better understond me^^.

Danke das du den uncensur Patch umsonst geben hast.
Viele versuchen da noch Geld raus zu machen.
Finde das auch die Dlsite versionen nen free uncensor Pacht von den jeweiligen Herstellern oder wie man sie nen darf geben solte.
Jegliche Censur versaut meiner er achten die Spiele und macht es den die sie machen unötige arbeit.^^
Allso vielen dank bist schönes Beispiel das es auch anders geht von wenigen.
Kauf gern die steam versionen weil ich über Dlsite nichts kaufen kann.^^
Aber ne Decensur machen wenige da zu , ich werd jetzt auch mein kauf verhalten ändern und solche Leute nicht mehr unter stüzen wenn se keine Dencensur da zu an bieten.^^(kostern los).

Last edited:

Kerlon

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hey guys! The game is great, got it on Steam on 23rd. I have but one issue for now - I cannot trigger the third scene with the goblin. There's this dialogue: He's probably inside. Wanna go in: Yes/No. Yes does nothing. I'm on the floor 20 right after you fight the millionaire and have more than enough depravity. Anyone else encountered this problem?
ehm der uncensor Patch ist nicht umsonst, ich bin mir sicher das Kagura Games einen Share von den Steam Verkäufen kriegt.
Was auch fair ist, ich meine ohne Kagura Games wäre das Spiel niemals auf offiziellen Wegen in den Westen gekommen oder auf Steam.
Darum habe ich das Spiel auch gekauft, damit die Übersetzer weiter japanische Spiele übersetzen.

LikeADragon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Go to the Goblin's house and talk to the door (lol), then go back to the inn and sleep, come back to his house and it will trigger when you talk the door.

The hints to unlock the scenes are actually in the gallery. Just go to the ones you haven't collected and it will tell you how to get it.