What's new

RPG RPG Maker Localization [Another Story] Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~

Dank_meme

Lurker
Reputation score
i got the steam version rn, and patched it. First launch and it lagged so much that i barely could run it. Restart it and now i get audio but no picture. Any others have this problem? I can hear the changing from new game to options. i can start the game too but i still can't see anything

More edit: i reinstalled and i stil wont get any pictures

Last edited:

buddy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey guys! The game is great, got it on Steam on 23rd. I have but one issue for now - I cannot trigger the third scene with the goblin. There's this dialogue: He's probably inside. Wanna go in: Yes/No. Yes does nothing. I'm on the floor 20 right after you fight the millionaire and have more than enough depravity. Anyone else encountered this problem?
It's not enough just to say "yes". You also need to manually go through the door afterwards.

EDIT: Btw, when talking to Celia in the Scene Recollection Room, there's some untranslated text and a choice. What does it say?

Last edited:

samlans

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Wil you be adding more content to the game later on? i would really like to see a scene with Makina and Irina

Grayking666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wil you be adding more content to the game later on? i would really like to see a scene with Makina and Irina
Most likely not (I hope I am wrong.)
I actually ended up liking this game alot more than I should have thanks to the translation. (Never knew the goblin had a personality and actually wanted to marry her for "pure-ish" reasons.) I was a bit let down with some routes not having post endings like the brothel, Mohawk guy, Momo (debatable since her ending could be counted in the ending with Makina.), The nuns, massage guy, or even a scene with both Irinia and Makina together. However, this translation improved an 8/10 game for me to an 8.5.

My only real gripe for the game was the bland rpg aspect. (If I'm not mistaken, this was the circle's first game, so I can cut slack for that, especially with artwork this phenomenal.) I really appreciate the creator of this game for adding extra content and the translator for well translating into something understandable (Machine translations are my bane.)
If Another Story makes a sequel or a similar game, I would definitely be behind that idea 125%. Maybe have multiple characters to play as?

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I actually ended up liking this game alot more than I should have thanks to the translation. (Never knew the goblin had a personality and actually wanted to marry her for "pure-ish" reasons.) I was a bit let down with some routes not having post endings like the brothel, Mohawk guy, Momo (debatable since her ending could be counted in the ending with Makina.), The nuns, massage guy, or even a scene with both Irinia and Makina together. However, this translation improved an 8/10 game for me to an 8.5.

My only real gripe for the game was the bland rpg aspect. (If I'm not mistaken, this was the circle's first game, so I can cut slack for that, especially with artwork this phenomenal.) I really appreciate the creator of this game for adding extra content and the translator for well translating into something understandable (Machine translations are my bane.)
If Another Story makes a sequel or a similar game, I would definitely be behind that idea 125%. Maybe have multiple characters to play as?
Wait do we get a scene or scenes with mohawk guy? I will be insanely pleased if we do, I thought they were going to set up a scene with him by making us lose all our money and having to decide whether to sleep outside or in his tent like one of those old h games did where you had to pay "rent" to sleep in the guys house every night,

Deathwings

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Wait do we get a scene or scenes with mohawk guy? I will be insanely pleased if we do, I thought they were going to set up a scene with him by making us lose all our money and having to decide whether to sleep outside or in his tent like one of those old h games did where you had to pay "rent" to sleep in the guys house every night,
Keep doing the Meet And Drink.

On another note, anyone's managed to get the two hidden Achievement on Steam ? The Touch Fluffy Tail Achievement isn't triggering for me also, strangely enough, even tough I have all of the Kiara scenes and watched them all.

Grayking666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If anything I thought they would expand on DePaul and have him loan money/keep staying away from Momo in exchange for more lewd acts I guess that's my fault for always wanting more and more expansions instead of relishing the expansion already provided XD

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
If anything I thought they would expand on DePaul and have him loan money/keep staying away from Momo in exchange for more lewd acts I guess that's my fault for always wanting more and more expansions instead of relishing the expansion already provided XD
I agree with you, these developers always seem to leave out obvious scenes, like always telling makina to come back if she ever gets into trouble.

Grayking666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I agree with you, these developers always seem to leave out obvious scenes, like always telling makina to come back if she ever gets into trouble.
I know right?! another scene/ending I wanted was a max depravity ending where Makina and maybe the other chicks become like the town cum dumps. Oh well maybe, next time.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Another one that was a HUGE oversight was taking the time to write in Makina staring at the huge orc cock and then not having her go back to be with an orc even though the other girl was depraved enough to do it, I dont like when a side character is more depraved than the main character and sadly that happens in this game a lot.

Also I heard there was monster sex in this but I havent seen any game over rape or combat cut ins

Grayking666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Another one that was a HUGE oversight was taking the time to write in Makina staring at the huge orc cock and then not having her go back to be with an orc even though the other girl was depraved enough to do it, I dont like when a side character is more depraved than the main character and sadly that happens in this game a lot.

Also I heard there was monster sex in this but I havent seen any game over rape or combat cut ins
There was never combat cut ins or GOR since the game first came out so that doesnt bother me too much (I am someone who enjoys them.)
Monster sex would be the goblin route Goblin
and most scenes of the knight's route, which also there is a scene with the orcs.

Orsinial

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

finish the game before you complain about this specific topic, man

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Here is another game I would recommend translating and selling on Steam,Manga Gamer and JAST. It's called / .

Mignon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Where do I find that Teddy Bear for the girl? And what are the two hidden achievements?

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

9/10 times I notice that new circles struggle more in the actual game element than anything else. Most of the people who do this type of thing tend to be primarily writers and artists instead of game developers. Sometimes they hit their stride, a lot of times they don't we'll see how another story gets used to RPGM and maybe he'll come up with some more complex systems.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Where do I find that Teddy Bear for the girl? And what are the two hidden achievements?
Teddy bear is the last item in a fetch quest, you get it near the very end of the ruin.

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Here is another game I would recommend translating and selling on Steam,Manga Gamer and JAST. It's called / .

Its not released yet but the art looks great tbh, hopefully they dont fall short on scenes, some games have great art and they are short af.

Grayking666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
9/10 times I notice that new circles struggle more in the actual game element than anything else. Most of the people who do this type of thing tend to be primarily writers and artists instead of game developers. Sometimes they hit their stride, a lot of times they don't we'll see how another story gets used to RPGM and maybe he'll come up with some more complex systems.
Oh yeah, there is no doubt what you said is true. I'm sure this circle will get better if it decides to make more games. Hopefully not ending up like CircleKame (Plz no.) I always welcome new circles and H games and like to critique them, but I am especially critical when it comes to corruption based H-games. As stated previously, I am looking forward to better and better works if they want to make more games.

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there any english translation patch alone? I bought the JP version on dlsite a long time ago and have it updated to 1.11. I just can't find a way to get a patch because I didn't know this game would be translated to English, otherwise I wouldn't have made a purchase at all. This sucks =/

Darkbringer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is there actually a new scene for the Mohawk guy? I couldn't find it so I used the lever in the CG room but his final box is still blank and tells me to go see him in his tent but I just get 1 very short repeat scene..am I missing something here?