What's new

RPG RPG Maker Localization [Another Story] Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
after buying and playing it just gotta say that the translation is good and the extra scenes were great, good job chiakisan, looking forward to your next proyect.

coolgy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Bought the game, enjoying it a lot.

Hope this translation was considered a success financially and that you continue to provide us with quality translations!

Deathwings

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is there actually a new scene for the Mohawk guy? I couldn't find it so I used the lever in the CG room but his final box is still blank and tells me to go see him in his tent but I just get 1 very short repeat scene..am I missing something here?
Go sleep at an INN and then go back to him. Repeat this 4 times and after the 4th, you'll get a new scene where he and Makina take a bath together.

markyansuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Only in last battle or final boss, but that is optional you can simple agree to the boss offer and see same ending.
i see thanks. shame for a game where npc mention of adventurer having sex with monster, this game is lacking of it.

nvm about love pot

Last edited:
OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to give a couple updates before I start catching up on some sleep. It's been a very busy last few days.

Fallen was a big success. It's been trending on Steam's front page for the last couple days now. And it's all because you guys came out to support us! We were very fortunate! Thank you guys so much! I'm so grateful!

I feel comfortable enough to say that we'll be able to continue licensing and translating games. I spoke with Another Story, he's already thinking about making a sequel in the near future. Also, I've taken all your suggestions to heart. I'm going to try to license and translate as many of your suggestions as possible. But it'll depend if I'm able to acquire the license or not, so no guarantees. We've already contacted several developers. We'll have an announcement on what our next projects will be in the coming weeks ahead.
​​

Last edited:

Larryrunner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm glad it is doing well! I hope this will continue and increase the (what I feel like i've been seeing) wave of H-games being translated (either right off the bat or old ones) :)

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to give a couple updates before I start catching up on some sleep. It’s been a very busy last few days.

Fallen was a big success. It’s been trending on Steam’s front page for the last couple days now. And it’s all because you guys came out to support us! We were very fortunate! Thank you guys so much! I’m so grateful!

I feel comfortable enough to say that we’ll be able to continue licensing and translating games. I spoke with Another Story, he’s already thinking about making a sequel in the near future. Also, I’ve taken all your suggestions to heart. I’m going to try to license and translate as many of your suggestions as possible. But it’ll depend if I’m able to acquire the license or not, so no guarantees. We’ve already contacted several developers. We’ll have an announcement on what our next projects will be in the coming weeks ahead.
​​
If your still open to suggestions here is another game that will be coming out that looks really good. The game is called "APOSTLE".

Nhoerst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to give a couple updates before I start catching up on some sleep. It’s been a very busy last few days.

Fallen was a big success. It’s been trending on Steam’s front page for the last couple days now. And it’s all because you guys came out to support us! We were very fortunate! Thank you guys so much! I’m so grateful!

I feel comfortable enough to say that we’ll be able to continue licensing and translating games. I spoke with Another Story, he’s already thinking about making a sequel in the near future. Also, I’ve taken all your suggestions to heart. I’m going to try to license and translate as many of your suggestions as possible. But it’ll depend if I’m able to acquire the license or not, so no guarantees. We’ve already contacted several developers. We’ll have an announcement on what our next projects will be in the coming weeks ahead.
​​
A sequel would be quite fine by me, although I'd really like a superheroine game out of Another Story, if he's into those types of characters. :D

This game and the translation we're tops. I'd have to agree with a few people about wanting more of a closure for the mohawk guy and maybe the brothel and maybe a few different endings for beating the game, like a fully corrupt ending and what not. A few suggestions for the next one Another Story makes. It's gotta be a new character because Makina is well used up in mine but maybe Makina can appear in the next one but as a corrupted badgirl or something. Something else I'd like to see which hasn't been expanded on too much in other games either is a full arc of being a gladiator in an arena. Kinda like in Ariande you fight in the underground fights and as you grow lewder you can sexually taunt your opponents and losing you get H scenes. It'd be neat to have that and add even more like after so much corruption your heroine wins and she gets to sexually assault HER opponents after she wins or some patrons who pay top dollar can pay to have the heroine for the night after she wins.

Anyways good stuff! Tell Another Story to get back to work! :p

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Hi again everyone!

Things have finally calmed down a bit, and I was able to get more than 2 hours of sleep. So I'll try answering as many questions as I can right now.

Time to get all the cheevos and mock anyone who doesn't.
If you could, keep us updated on how well the game is selling, I'm interested in the viability of h-games on Steam.
since i just bought the game on steam as well, and i'm kinda curious:
are you legally able to tell us (even just roundabout estimates) what you expected to sell, and what you actually did make ?
I'm not legally able to say. What I can say is that we made enough in the first 3 days that we'll be able to keep going :)

Wil you be adding more content to the game later on? i would really like to see a scene with Makina and Irina
I don't think so. But a sequel might be in the works now. Stay tuned!​​​

Here is another game I would recommend translating and selling on Steam,Manga Gamer and JAST. It's called / .

If your still open to suggestions here is another game that will be coming out that looks really good. The game is called "APOSTLE".

These both look amazing! Thank you two for the suggestions!

A sequel would be quite fine by me, although I'd really like a superheroine game out of Another Story, if he's into those types of characters. :D

This game and the translation we're tops. I'd have to agree with a few people about wanting more of a closure for the mohawk guy and maybe the brothel and maybe a few different endings for beating the game, like a fully corrupt ending and what not. A few suggestions for the next one Another Story makes. It's gotta be a new character because Makina is well used up in mine but maybe Makina can appear in the next one but as a corrupted badgirl or something. Something else I'd like to see which hasn't been expanded on too much in other games either is a full arc of being a gladiator in an arena. Kinda like in Ariande you fight in the underground fights and as you grow lewder you can sexually taunt your opponents and losing you get H scenes. It'd be neat to have that and add even more like after so much corruption your heroine wins and she gets to sexually assault HER opponents after she wins or some patrons who pay top dollar can pay to have the heroine for the night after she wins.

Anyways good stuff! Tell Another Story to get back to work! :p
I'll relay your thoughts to Another Story :D​​​​​​​

kudostoyou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
if there's ever a sequel in future consider adding a boyfriend/lover so we can have NTR in it :D

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
if there's ever a sequel in future consider adding a boyfriend/lover so we can have NTR in it :D
Yeah, a lot of people seem to want NTR. I'll run it by Another Story. Young Wife Souffle was actually a game I was looking into, but I believe it's getting a fan translation.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Do you have any limitation on your next game translation?

Limitations like: Year of publishing, popularity, game engine, etc...

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Another Story should do a sequel. One with either Ceila or Momo as the main character. My vote is for Momo, she's soooo cute!

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Do you have any limitation on your next game translation?

Limitations like: Year of publishing, popularity, game engine, etc...
Not really. I'm pretty open to doing almost everything; however, I'm definitely looking for games that meet a certain standard. So the quality of the game does matter. This is kind of subjective. Although, I feel like I have a good nose/eye for that type of thing.

Another Story should do a sequel. One with either Ceila or Momo as the main character. My vote is for Momo, she's soooo cute!
I think it's highly possible that Momo could become a main character in the sequel. I don't think Makina would ever be replaced. But I could see Fallen 2 having two main characters instead of one.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I think it's highly possible that Momo could become a main character in the sequel. I don't think Makina would ever be replaced. But I could see Fallen 2 having two main characters instead of one.
Plz don't. This would probably end up with neither of the characters having enough scenes.

I've been thinking about a suggestion for your next game translation and it's pretty hard.
Fallen was one of the best games I've played last year and it's hard to top it in terms of quality.

Few games come to mind:

- Was pretty decent but not overly popular.
- Very good game play, pretty high sales but not that much h-content.
- This I'd say is your best bet for next successful game. It would probably top the sales of Fallen with ease. I'd do it myself but the way dialog was written makes it impossible for machine translation to translate anything right. Using my UI translation would save you a lot of time and trouble and you'd only have to translate the dialog and battle messages which are in some script.
- Also not a bad game, but don't think it would come even close to Fallen.

kudostoyou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
why not Leane series from makura cover soft games? it's big(quite a challenge to translate), gameplay is amazing, and a lot of content since it just got updated, but deep down tbh I just want one Leane game got translated this year :eek: