What's new

RPG RPG Maker Localization [Another Story] Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
uhmmmm. its the achievement for the final scene of celia? because i have complete the game and see the ending, but that scene, and the relative achievement, won't unlock for me, and i don't know why.
No, I don't think any achievement is bugged, but the Unfallen one needs a clean walkthrough or something like that...which is possible, but you have to be really careful.

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I'll have a big announcement tonight in regards to our next project. Please look forward to it!

tama

Reputation score
No, I don't think any achievement is bugged, but the Unfallen one needs a clean walkthrough or something like that...which is possible, but you have to be really careful.
There's 2 secret achievements 1 do all Bardo scenes, Pure walkthrough :^) (sorry for my really bad english)

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Hi everyone!

Sorry it took so long, but we're finally ready to announce our next project! Thank you for being patient with us! We've been very fortunate to have such wonderful fans.

Without further ado, I'd like to announce our next project and partnership...

Treasure Hunter Claire by Acerola!

You guys asked us for voice acting, and we listened! And Acerola was nice enough to partner with us to help bring you Treasure Hunter Claire on Steam! Like Fallen, the game will be translated in both native English and Chinese languages. All the game's female main and supporting characters will be voice acted as well!

I made a thread for the game below:

https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai...r-and-jast-usa

Please look forward to it!

Last edited:

FinalCloud

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I would say I am very grateful for the translation of this, and will be buying your next translated game also, because the translation was good.

I enjoyed the game, it was good in some ways, BUT I personally feel it was quite overrated.

I enjoy things like outfits and things happening in combat (i.e. ecchi +cloth dmg etc).
Neither of these applied in this game (in any way that the player could control). I also did not really find Makina getting into any paticularly erotic situations, they almost all consisted of
"do you want to get banged for x reason" and then Makina just being like; yea sure, why not, slightly reluctantly at first until she becomes a slut. I also felt that there was a bit of a lack of variety in the CGs (sex positions etc), the Momo scenes for example were all fairly dull imo, 2/3 scenes or so with the merchant guy, they were all basically the same from a CG PoV. Similar with say, the final Makina scene for the massage, I was just like yea different dialogue, but the CG is pretty much identical to the last one. Oh also, no Makina gangbang scene was a bit of a bummer.

Last edited:

superman12

Demon Girl
Reputation score
For the underground city, you need to talk to the drunk man to left of the bad inn, talked to a drunk man inside the bad inn, then finally talk to the bald man training in the training grounds. You can then go into the "warehouse" next to the bad inn and go to the underground city.
This isn't quite working for me.

After meeting up bald guy, no matter which of the 4 choices I pick, the story won't proceed. And every time I talk to him the conversation restarts.

Did I miss a step? Or do I have a bugged version. 1.04b

Wveth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Definitely grateful for the translation and I don't want to demean or undersell the hard work it must have taken for this, but I was ultimately pretty disappointed with the game itself. Not the translation, which was quite good, so kudos. But yeah, the "corruption" mechanic was handled pretty poorly. It was basically just Makina being either reluctant OR a complete slut. Or one becoming the other within the same scene with no real progression once it was done. The character herself didn't seem to have any kind of arc. I thought that the erotic situations would be able to help me overlook the absolutely ludicrous boobs on everyone, but they really are just funny, and with the characterization failing, the sex scenes were either boring or funny.

Anyway, probably nobody cares what I think. lol Certainly if you enjoy massive honkers, then you'll like this. And more power to you if you do. Just not my thing personally. Thanks for the translation, though <3

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This isn't quite working for me.

After meeting up bald guy, no matter which of the 4 choices I pick, the story won't proceed. And every time I talk to him the conversation restarts.

Did I miss a step? Or do I have a bugged version. 1.04b
The first 4 choice (your reason to go to underground city) don't matter (i think), the answer that mattered is if you know the location of secret entrance to the underground city (you don't know), you can get the clue to proceed to the underground city by asking the drunk guy beside cheap inn and someone inside cheap inn (both of them have an exclamation mark in their heads)...

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
So i am starting the game but just curious about somehting: how many ending does this have? and are they controlled by choices and actions or by the depravity level? well i can see in the recollection room at least a chain that needs 70+ depravity for the goblin ending but all they ALL like that? Also are ther endings that you only get by losing or something at certain points?

Kouko

Lurker
Reputation score
The depravity level will unlock new routes that can lead to different endings.

Deathwings

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So i am starting the game but just curious about somehting: how many ending does this have? and are they controlled by choices and actions or by the depravity level? well i can see in the recollection room at least a chain that needs 70+ depravity for the goblin ending but all they ALL like that? Also are ther endings that you only get by losing or something at certain points?
The depravity level doesn't prevent you from finishing the game and getting the Good End and all the Bad Ends simply send you back to right before you made the choice that triggered them, so you can resume playing as if nothing happened..
Honestly, the one Steam Achievement aside, there's no reason to not get every Sex scene and max out you Depravity.

Orsinial

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
not sure where else to put this, but looks like Another Story tweeted a character for a potential upcoming work?

she's cute.

Last edited:
OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know that Fallen is now 20% off on and for a limited time.

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
We just updated the Steam version of Fallen to Version 1.07, which removed most of the intact H-content from the Steam version of the game.

Of course, these can be put back into the game with the patch from our website.

Diurdi

Lurker
Reputation score
Just got done 100%ing the game. Real masterpiece. Congratulations guys.

Last edited:
OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Just got done 100%ing the game. Real masterpiece. Congratulations guys.
That's awesome! Glad you really enjoyed the game! :)

We got some other projects including Treasure Hunter Claire (coming out next month) slated for the rest of the year. So I hope you'll be looking forward to those as well! XD

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
This week was actually Fallen's 1-Year Anniversary of its Japanese release.

So Another Story made this image to commemorate it:

Anyway, to celebrate Fallen's 1-Year Anniversary, Treasure Hunter Claire and Fallen will be 25% and 35% off for 1 week!

Hope you guys use this weekend to enjoy both of the games! :)

Reputation score
yeah, i had the same issue and i have done the same thing. go back, sleep, chat with the farmer and then go to the goblin house.
it's probably a little bug in the event.
Yep I'm having the same problem with the goblin scene. It does nothing when it prompts me if I wanna go inside his house when selecting 'Yes'.

dantemoone

Lurker
Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion
This week was actually Fallen's 1-Year Anniversary of its Japanese release.

So Another Story made this image to commemorate it:

Anyway, to celebrate Fallen's 1-Year Anniversary, Treasure Hunter Claire and Fallen will be 25% and 35% off for 1 week!

Hope you guys use this weekend to enjoy both of the games! :)
Hey friend,

Sounds like you are from Kagura. Do you have any idea if Another Story is okay? The last time anyone has heard from Another Story was back in July on the ci-en page, but there haven't been any updates or replies since then. Any information is greatly appreciated.