What's new

ACT Enty Active [abereon] FantasM

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
A rather hidden giantess game appears!

This game is created by someone whose artwork may seem familiar to those who played shrink high, and now, he has his own game! Unfortunately I cannot link directly as paywall, no events though.

Here is his twitter (enty link attached) - Access the game by giving 500 yen through enty, or wait for an eventual link. Don't PM me, I will not share.

-Currently up to version 0.07. 10 or so bosses, scattered enemies with "grab" or "seizing" attacks that will take a character out of play. Usually abusing them in some fashion.

It is quite difficult, especially in later areas with massive status stacking against you. Can't really post an OP save since I don't have the rpgmaker for it ;-;. If you struggle, beginner difficulty may save you, Not even sure how people can play it on hard.

Attachments

Last edited:

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
How does the scenes work?
Is it mid combat? GoR? Boss GoR?
I'm seeing on his older posts that theres a lot of girls, do they all have scenes or is it only the bosses?

I'm not the biggest fan of giants but I'll give it a whoop if I know what I'm getting into

OP
Zabz

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The mid battle scenes honestly are a bit meh, most of the action is on loss.

Boss 1 - Catgirl tail squeezing
Boss 2 - No mid battle scene, loss is 2 fairies licking a tied up protag.
Boss 3 - Bikini girl, stuffs a party member into her top, if both are stuffed instant loss. 2 diff scenes depending if her top is alive or not.
Boss 4 - Princess slut, stuffs a party member into her vag if the sidequest isnt done, and pretty much instantly kills them. Haven't beaten without sidequest. Loss is insertion and toying.
Boss 5 & 6 I haven't done yet, been meaning to.

Honestly the game is still in its infancy, wait a bit longer and you can donate for a substantial amount more content. around 1-2 bosses per month at his current pace.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
Is it possible to get some saves before each boss? I got stuck after the 2nd boss. Dunno where to go.

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
There is a free trial version you can get by pledging 100 yen so I figured I'd try it. (First month is free) (just has one fight, I think)

Unless I'm missing something stupid, it seems kind of impossible? Most of your party barely does damage and keeps getting hit with 1-shot moves.

boombome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There is a free trial version you can get by pledging 100 yen so I figured I'd try it. (First month is free) (just has one fight, I think)

Unless I'm missing something stupid, it seems kind of impossible? Most of your party barely does damage and keeps getting hit with 1-shot moves.
The 100yen one is proof of concept, and does not continue past that fight, you're meant to lose. the demo with actual content is 500yen

ajmajm28

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I got to a boss where you have to fight 2 enemies and can't seem to get past it. Any help would be great.

qtnc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
anyone could post saves before bosses? I totally suck at these kind of games :/

OP
Zabz

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
If you have any trouble, switch over to beginner difficulty. It helps out...A ton. Also I think the 4th or 5th option is a talent tree that gives you more bonus stats. P. necessary for later areas. I ended up using cheatengine for some stuff though.

qtnc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
well, I tried (even on beginner o_o), can't use cheat engine so I still request saves before bosses

Saint Roland

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Has anyone beaten the girl blocking the sand in the 5th area (Alexandra)?
There has to be a trick to this.

Edit.: Well, false alarm. Boss was bugged and can be defeated now.

Last edited:

samur

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
can someone share a save?

*edit* or help me get past the blue futa?

Last edited:

samur

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
here are my saves.
its from v.13
the first one is my most recent

sum1confused

Lurker
Reputation score
How on earth do you get out of the 3rd boss' bikini top? Beats me every time

Zepheral