What's new

[Toukaido] ショタファイト!~女の子たちとバトルファック~ / Shota Fight! ~Battle F*ck with Girls~(RJ219132)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IND3X

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the reminder! A couple days ago the creator said on his pixiv he was gonna release it at 17th.
In case anyone wants to see the dot animation preview since there's none of it on dlsite:

Last edited:

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
On DLsite, The demo size is larger than than the full game for some reason, weird.

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
Game's called "Shota Fight!" and contains both shota and loli.

There are 8 regular enemies and 1 boss in the demo.

Controls are Z to punch, X for slingshot, arrows to move, space to advance text, P for the game menu and C to remove all your health.

If you get grappled, spam left and right to recover.

Last edited:

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I have been following this game and this is a huge shock to me. RKO OUT OF NO WHERE!!!

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

One of the pics makes it look like multi-rape (or at least multiple grapples at a time one-syota style) are possible. Oh I am definitely keeping this one on the radar.
I would say that it's a bit sad that the a large portion of male-protag RoR games are shota/loli, but honestly I don't care. I take it where I can get it.

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Calling this game "battle fuck" is a misnomer because the boy does not retaliate the same way. He only fights back with punches and slingshots. There are never enough reverse rape action games because the ones that do come out are usually RPG Maker. The collision detection could be better, but we take what we can get.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So I got the thing. Do the thing and you'll get the thing.
Just ask for the thing.
Tried the thing. Loved the thing. Want more of the thing. The full thing. Did the thing. Will wait for the thing.

Seriously though, great demo. Pretty basic and straightforward gameplay but enjoyable. Curious if there are triggers for different animations from the same enemies or not. Seems somewhat random.

EDIT: Also if no one else noticed, hitting one of the Buddha statues found underneath a few of the savepoints switches difficulty. Red is hard, Blue easy. Seems to change damage and escape difficulty. Also added random spawns to first boss.

Last edited:

Bromo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Tried the thing. Loved the thing. Want more of the thing. The full thing. Did the thing. Will wait for the thing.
I can sign that thing

If there are other animations.. don't know .. but second time I played the stage there was a blonde girl I didn't saw before ..or I didn't payed much attention
kinda nice to have some randomness with enemys though
And it dosn't have a bullet-hell like mechanic or crappy controls.
Pretty smooth in general

Edit:
okay, seems like there are indeed different animations if the girl knocks you down or if you are stunned
(only stuns I found are the orange books - some enemys spawn in harder diffult as mentioned above - from the Boss and the Kiss from the little one)
So you can only see some secondary animations, or I didn't found all .. don't know if the Boss spawns every girl, or only some of them .. could be random

And regarding the difficult changing statue - Hit her and she turns red, shoot her and it is back to blue
And it feels like it is easier to get raped

Edit Again:
You can stun youself with the "A" Key

Last edited:

Bromo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
ChuckGohan already said he is willing to share :)
He's offline since 19 hours, so maybe he has to work late?^^ Or getting up .. depends on timezone I guess.
Patience never hurt so far ^^

Of course, if someone already received the link and is willing to send it to the people on this thread, would be nice.
I'm trying to look elswhere, but didn't come up with something ... guess it's understandable, since this got released today(at least 16. for me :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.